This topic is locked from further discussion.

backlands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 backlands
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hey Fellow Gamers,

I am looking for anyone and everyone to state their favorite open-world game with a small review and what put the game over the top for you! I hope to hear back soon.

Backlands

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Hey Fellow Gamers,

I am looking for anyone and everyone to state their favorite open-world game with a small review and what put the game over the top for you! I hope to hear back soon.

Backlands

backlands
open world hmm, in racing games there's Test Drive Unlimited which is one of the best recers ever made out IMO, there's Fuel - if you love free roaming dirt roads with any off road vehicle, if you want more action game it's the Balled of Gay Tony from Episodes From Liberty City. if you like westerns you can get Red Dead Redemption but it's only for consoles right now, you'll have to wait for the PC version if at all it will be released for the PC
backlands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 backlands
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Oh boy, already a great reply :) Test Drive unlimited is the best racing game I've played in a long while as well. Fuel was a bit more iffy but fun in its own way. Haven't play Ballad of Gay Tony yet but I do have Red Dead Redemption for PS3 and I have to say, best game released so far this year in my opinion, cant put it down at like 98% completion XD I don't think they will release it on PC though seeing as Red Dead Revolver wasn't released for PC either if I remember correctly
millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts
I don't think they will release it on PC though seeing as Red Dead Revolver wasn't released for PC either if I remember correctlybacklands
The games have nothing in common except the shared name and setting.
GeneralShowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 GeneralShowzer
Member since 2010 • 11598 Posts
GTA IV. Great characters, great game mechanics, expansive world that really feels alive, lots of fun.
aura_enchanted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 aura_enchanted
Member since 2006 • 7942 Posts

TES ch2: daggerfall.

because no game has come close in size or scale. their just isnt an rpg thats managed to get to its size of open world.. ness

like if they were to ever remake it and finish what they started it WOULD be the be all end all of open world games and rpg's because it was going to be literally possible to do second to anything. this game was eevn going to break morality barriers to do it. to actually finish it would be a milestone as it would have been what we judge all attempts at rpg or open world games today. its that simple. for me tESch2: daggerfall is truly where rpg's need to get to for me to be impressed by them anymore.