Neverending Nightmares has 24 hours left to be funded, needs help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

There's a game that was the hit of PAX Prime, it's called Neverending Nightmares.

For anyone that doesn't know it's a horror game that has you escaping your own mental illness, the game is unique for that but also the creator of the game Matt Gilgenbach suffers from OCD and depression and put his own struggles into the game.

People are always saying they get sick of the latest copy/paste game that's coming out, well here is a game that's different than all the rest and it's 12,000 shy of reaching it's goal in 24 hours.

I'm supporting it because I feel that there needs to be games like this made that have broken the mold and going places that haven't been done before

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infinitap/neverending-nightmares

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58952 Posts

Looks abit depressing and sad. Rather play Shadow Warrior.

valium88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 valium88
Member since 2006 • 4455 Posts

Not interested.

Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#4 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts
I supported it shortly after it went up on Kickstarter. Happy, and surprised, to see how much it gained in the last three days.
Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I've been following this game. Looks interesting but I hope it doesn't end up as an "overdone" indie game. Don't get me wrong.. i love and enjoy indie games but it has to fall into the proper context. How does the art style and gameplay mechanics relate to the story, and characters.. and so forth.. "not just to look weird and unique" so it's indie and cool. If you understand my drift, you will know what i meant by that. Cheers.