need some major help. (not major :P)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 BoobyUnger
Member since 2004 • 1305 Posts

im getting sick of  those mmorpg that say their totally free but when you start playing you can put money in to get extra features and stuff that will put you on top. I am a man a poor man...

im looking for a mmorpg where you can't put money into just donate and no special features for donaters.

TOTALY FREE and good

plz help a brother out lol!

Captain-Seal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Captain-Seal
Member since 2004 • 505 Posts
So, do you mean a game you can buy at retail and that's it or a game that's free to download?
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

im getting sick of  those mmorpg that say their totally free but when you start playing you can put money in to get extra features and stuff that will put you on top. I am a man a poor man...

im looking for a mmorpg where you can't put money into just donate and no special features for donaters.

TOTALY FREE and good

plz help a brother out lol!

BoobyUnger

Doesn't exist. 

t0adphr0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 t0adphr0g
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts

If you mean "totally free" then you are not referring to Guild Wars ( it has a retail cost).  I also remember PristonTale, but you had to pay after you reached level 17+. Yeah, tough question.

I hate to say this, but the developers have got to make some sort of money for their work, as well as pay for the servers they host on.

So as Johnny_Rock sez.. "Doesn't Exist"

BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BoobyUnger
well they used to but some dum arse got wise and said hey we could make lots of money if we charged people to play. Kernal Dumb arse said that. and yes i mean free to download and play
Captain-Seal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Captain-Seal
Member since 2004 • 505 Posts

If you mean "totally free" then you are not referring to Guild Wars ( it has a retail cost).  I also remember PristonTale, but you had to pay after you reached level 17+. Yeah, tough question.

I hate to say this, but the developers have got to make some sort of money for their work, as well as pay for the servers they host on.

So as Johnny_Rock sez.. "Doesn't Exist"

t0adphr0g

Guild Wars also has things you can buy like skill packs to unlock all the skills without buying them in game and stuff like that. So either way it's a no. To the OP, I never played it but Silkroad is a free downloadable game that alot of people like.

BoobyUnger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BoobyUnger
ive played silkroad did not get that into it screw it ill just play what i got