MMORPGs? Which ones are good?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fishcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fishcar
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
So, I just cancelled my WoW account, and I want to find another game to play. Any suggestions?
Eadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Eadara
Member since 2006 • 2163 Posts
What exactly are you looking for in an MMO?
fishcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fishcar
I like playing solo or with a small group (2-5 people usually), with as little grinding as possible. I sometimes enjoy raiding too, but not a lot.
Teuvan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Teuvan
Member since 2003 • 10151 Posts
I like playing solo or with a small group (2-5 people usually), with as little grinding as possible. I sometimes enjoy raiding too, but not a lot.
fishcar

Guild Wars. Now. It requires no grinding. You can solo as well as group with 6-8 people. There's raiding for you to do when you want, but it's not the main focus of the game. No monthly fees, yet is better supported than 90%+ of MMOs that require fees.
LuffyTubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LuffyTubby
Member since 2006 • 741 Posts
Personally I think Guild Wars is better, deeper and more intellegent and challanging than all other MMORPGs combined. But GW is not really an MMO. It would be an insult. Its way to fast paced and tactical.

A game I am looking forward to in the future is Mabinogi; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mabinogi_(network_game
csking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 csking
Member since 2005 • 283 Posts
guild wars.  I've had it since it came out and definitely love the fact that you can either go with real people or henchmen (and now heros) for quests and the such.  Best of all, NO GRINDING!!!!  
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
Everyone is saying Guild Wars, but that makes sense. Seeing that you canceled your WoW account, then I would have to say GW is the best option. And for what your looking in a MMORPG's guild wars has it and you probably won't regret it.
fishcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fishcar
Thanks. ^_^
I'm trying to get to 70 before my WoW account expires (66 currently), but after that I'll probably give GW a try.