MGS 5 is coming to pc.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Well Konami accidentally confirmed it. Metal Gear Solid V Is Coming To PC

It includes ground zeroes too.

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

Well I tell you this makes my next generation console purchase a lot easier.

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

3 and 4 still aren't on pc so.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@ShepardCommandr said:

well we can play 3 on pc. ;) And 4 is up on youtube.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

I'm getting too old for these games. I simply don't have another 20+ hours to dedicate to a poorly written schlockfest anymore. Metal Gear Solid 4 makes me curious what sort of drugs they were influenced by when they wrote that complete non-sense.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

@ShepardCommandr said:

well we can play 3 on pc. ;) And 4 is up on youtube.

Is there a fix for the emulation of 3? Last time I tried it, either you had no lighting with botched graphics with nice resolution or correct lighting and horrible resolution.

Doozie78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7 Doozie78
Member since 2014 • 1123 Posts

That's good news. If it turns out to be a quality game then steam it is!

Sa1nT_Ch3wy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sa1nT_Ch3wy
Member since 2009 • 147 Posts

Super stoked for this

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

NOBODY buy Ground Zeroes, it's basically a scam. A tech demo which they decided to charge people for and can be finished in less than 2 hours. (I just watched a walkthrough to see the story)

Excited for Phantom Pain though.

JangoWuzHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JangoWuzHere
Member since 2007 • 19032 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

NOBODY buy Ground Zeroes, it's basically a scam. A tech demo which they decided to charge people for and can be finished in less than 2 hours. (I just watched a walkthrough to see the story)

You do realize that there is more then the main mission in Ground Zeroes? The game comes with multiple side ops and other hidden secrets which are worth finding.

I put about 12+ hours into Ground Zeroes and felt very satisfied with my purchase.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Sweet, that can go with my PC version of MGS2

illmatic87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 564

#13 illmatic87
Member since 2008 • 17935 Posts

@KHAndAnime said:

I'm getting too old for these games. I simply don't have another 20+ hours to dedicate to a poorly written schlockfest anymore. Metal Gear Solid 4 makes me curious what sort of drugs they were influenced by when they wrote that complete non-sense.

I thought I was the same.

Until I played Ground Zeroes. It's excellent and plays well, despite being a glorified demo.

This is great news.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#14 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

They better not attempt to charge £49.99.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

Cool!

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FelipeInside

@JangoWuzHere said:

@FelipeInside said:

You do realize that there is more then the main mission in Ground Zeroes? The game comes with multiple side ops and other hidden secrets which are worth finding.

I put about 12+ hours into Ground Zeroes and felt very satisfied with my purchase.

Good that you're one of the few in the minority that was satisfied with the purchase. The fact is it was a tech demo, and Kojima decided to get greedy and turn it into a game that lasts 2 hours.... oh, a few more maybe just collecting useless stuff if you're into that.

People here complain that the COD campaign is only 6-7 hours long (apart from the fact that it also includes co-op and MP), but hell.... Ground Zeroes is 2 hours long but that's ok right?

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

This is 1 of 2 games that basically nullify my need for a "next-gen" console. Now if only the new Silent Hill would come as well.

I will be getting GZ as well. However, since it is not a multiplayer game, I will probably get it on sale. For me length isn't the only important factor for games. I have yet to play a Metal Gear game that wasn't great!

I am so thrilled that I get to play MGS:V Online with my GF on our brand new rigs.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

@illmatic87 said:

@KHAndAnime said:

I thought I was the same.

Until I played Ground Zeroes. It's excellent and plays well, despite being a glorified demo.

This is great news.

I always enjoyed Metal Gear Solid for its aesthetics, style, music, art direction, voice acting, gameplay, and superb attention to detail. I'm passing on Ground Zeroes, but if the full game reviews well, I suppose I don't have much of a choice...

As much as I'd like to pass up on it, I have to play it just so I can at least justify saying how much I don't like it (or the opposite).

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@FelipeInside said:

Good that you're one of the few in the minority that was satisfied with the purchase. The fact is it was a tech demo, and Kojima decided to get greedy and turn it into a game that lasts 2 hours.... oh, a few more maybe just collecting useless stuff if you're into that.

People here complain that the COD campaign is only 6-7 hours long (apart from the fact that it also includes co-op and MP), but hell.... Ground Zeroes is 2 hours long but that's ok right?

Hopefully, it's included in Phantom Pain, which WILL be worth it :)

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FelipeInside

@MlauTheDaft said:

@FelipeInside said:

@JangoWuzHere said:

@FelipeInside said:

Hopefully, it's included in Phantom Pain, which WILL be worth it :)

I don't think Ground Zeroes is included in Phantom Pain, but yes.... that game WILL be worth it, can't wait.

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Blutfahne
Member since 2014 • 276 Posts

Better not play some like chunky console port peasantry.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#23 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11783 Posts

@jimmy_russell: Almost the same boat here man.

MGS5, GTA 5, and the new Silent hill are the only things that have me interested in a "next gen" console. 2 of those 3 have already been confirmed for PC. Thats an extra $200 each to put on my, and my GF's next graphics cards in our rigs!