Hello, i have this razer taipan mouse for 1 year now and past 4-5 months its been acting badly everytime i open my computer in a cold BOOT my mouse sometimes doesnt light's up at all or it has light's but i cant move cursor to fix that? i need to unplug the usb cord and plug it back in and also when that happens (when cursor doesnt moves) i get this on razer synapse ( everyitme i do a cold bootup its say's this) but i do have my mouse connected but to make it work i have to unplug it plug it back in go to task manager end process rzsynapse.exe and open it again to work.. please guys i've tried SOOOO many things none of them works
- Removing hypernation from root hubs
- Switching usb ports
- Reinstalling razer synapse 20 times
Temp solutions so far:
- Unpluging usb and back in
- Restarting my computer will make it work as it happens in a cold boot only!
it doesnt make any sense and im so tired of unpluging my usb cable all the time and reseting razer synapse.. my pc is in an akward position so its kinda hard to unplug and plug in back..
- EDIT (Uploaded Pic) of the problem on cold boot