How do you Join the Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout New Vegas?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

robertoenrique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 robertoenrique
Member since 2004 • 1191 Posts

Hello people,

I was just wondering what steps I have to take in order to join the BOS in FNV. I am about to complete the Still In The Dark Quest (About to gather the last part the bunker needs from Vault 3). I bought to the through Steam and have the latest patch, so hopefully no bugs will kick in. Thanks.

Walincas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Walincas
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts

I actually wondered about this my self, or at least I felt like I wanted to join those guys when I played through new vegas the first time :)

I think there is an NPC, the girl you meet on a crossroads, who is a tinker - that has a direct link to the brotherhood of steel. Im not sure you can join the brotherhood, through her, but on my second playthrough, im definately going to invest more time in this tinker girl, as a companion :)

Im curious wether its possible to join the brotherhood of big bada$$ armors as well, so if any1 knows for sure how to join, please let us know :)

Empirefrtw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Empirefrtw
Member since 2006 • 1324 Posts

I actually wondered about this my self, or at least I felt like I wanted to join those guys when I played through new vegas the first time :)

I think there is an NPC, the girl you meet on a crossroads, who is a tinker - that has a direct link to the brotherhood of steel. Im not sure you can join the brotherhood, through her, but on my second playthrough, im definately going to invest more time in this tinker girl, as a companion :)

Im curious wether its possible to join the brotherhood of big bada$$ armors as well, so if any1 knows for sure how to join, please let us know :)

Walincas
Yeah just recruit the girl and eventually she will say something to you and you will be able ot join after some quests.
Walincas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Walincas
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts

Sweet, thanks for the info m8 ;)

Jor297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points