Have to finish stalker to play the expansions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

Just curious....was thinking about getting Call of Pripyat on sale but I never finished the original.

I don't own clear sky either..

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

YOu don't have to, but it's a good idea to finish Shadow of Chernobyl before you start Call of Pripyat. There's nothing all that important you'll miss by not finishing SoC, but you'll miss references and the overall story. Clear Sky is a prequel to SoC and doesn't really connect with SoC as much as CoP does. I'd still recommend playing them in the right order of SoC, CS, CoP.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BSC14

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

YOu don't have to, but it's a good idea to finish Shadow of Chernobyl before you start Call of Pripyat. There's nothing all that important you'll miss by not finishing SoC, but you'll miss references and the overall story. Clear Sky is a prequel to SoC and doesn't really connect with SoC as much as CoP does. I'd still recommend playing them in the right order of SoC, CS, CoP.

Are there any graphic mods that might make it less ugly?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

A bunch. The most popular one being the Complete 2009 mod for SoC.

SoC Complete Mod

There are also Complete mods for Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat as well.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BSC14

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

@BSC14 said:

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

A bunch. The most popular one being the Complete 2009 mod for SoC.

SoC Complete Mod

There are also Complete mods for Clear Sky and Call of Pripyat as well.

Awesome ty