Finally got most of my parts

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TDuiker
Member since 2004 • 11689 Posts

So today i received my parts for my new build, but for some reason the postal service here decided to delay 1 of 3 boxes untill tommorow. So tomorrow i will be receiving My 750D.. But other then that..

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Brand new tech, I know it always makes me happy :D

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TDuiker

@PredatorRules said:

Brand new tech, I know it always makes me happy :D

It makes me happy :D, i got my dual monitor up and running, and my old monitor is o dull next to my new monitor.

The new monitor is so much brighter and clearer, sharper the difference is rediculous :D

And tomorrow i get my 750D, and then ill start building, i could mod my dominators before i receive the case ofcourse :D

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Why cant you build everything and move it into the case tomorrow?

Also what are those smaller boxes? theres 5 of them.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TDuiker

@GTR12 said:

Since the mobo with cpu sits in a stacker STC-01 right now. The H100i doesnt fit in a STC-01. There no point in installing a power supply twice, same with the optical.

I mean the 750D.., the CASE.. Thats where everything goes IN to.

And those smaller boxes are Industrial PPC fans from Noctua, IP52, 2000RPM, 3pin connection. 3X NF-A14 for in the 750D, and 2X NF-F12 for on the H100i.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@TDuiker said:

@GTR12 said:

Since the mobo with cpu sits in a stacker STC-01 right now. The H100i doesnt fit in a STC-01. There no point in installing a power supply twice, same with the optical.

And those smaller boxes are Industrial PPC fans from Noctua, IP52, 2000RPM, 3pin connection. 3X NF-A14 for in the 750D, and 2X NF-F12 for on the H100i.

Forget the cooler and PSU, I just thought it would be good to test the parts in-case you had to RMA, yes I know the 750D was a case also.

Take the fans out lol, we wanna see :P

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TDuiker

@GTR12 said:

@TDuiker said:

@GTR12 said:

Forget the cooler and PSU, I just thought it would be good to test the parts in-case you had to RMA, yes I know the 750D was a case also.

Take the fans out lol, we wanna see :P

Well i can take seperate pics of the iPPC fans, if there is such a demand. But cant you find these online ? :P

And IF i have to RMA, one day wont matter...

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TDuiker

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts

That is one sexy case man. Good to see that the parts are still coming in...and still from the "future" no less. =D

Blutfahne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 Blutfahne
Member since 2014 • 276 Posts

nice!

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

I want those fans as well... Or the 3K RPM versions. (cost the same here)

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

Enjoy that monitor. I bought the same one and boy does it perform well. Hopefully someday I can pick up the nvidia 3d vision and test that out as well.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TDuiker

@ferrari2001 said:

Enjoy that monitor. I bought the same one and boy does it perform well. Hopefully someday I can pick up the nvidia 3d vision and test that out as well.

It does indeed perform well, my old monitor is a piece a crap in comparison lol. I havent had the time to seriously game with it yet.

I had to fiddle a bit to get the picture right aswell, and trace free ? i didnt know you could set the response time :P That goes to max ofcourse :P

Also check the sticky thread for my new rig ;)

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

@TDuiker said:

@ferrari2001 said:

It does indeed perform well, my old monitor is a piece a crap in comparison lol. I havent had the time so seriously game with it yet.

I had to fiddle a bit to get the picture right aswell, and trace free ? i didnt you could set the response time :P That goes to max ofcourse :P

yea, it did take a lot of fiddling to get the color right. The default modes are not very good. But once I got it where I liked it, it does look very good.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TDuiker

@ferrari2001 said:

@TDuiker said:

@ferrari2001 said:

It does indeed perform well, my old monitor is a piece a crap in comparison lol. I havent had the time so seriously game with it yet.

I had to fiddle a bit to get the picture right aswell, and trace free ? i didnt you could set the response time :P That goes to max ofcourse :P

yea, it did take a lot of fiddling to get the color right. The default modes are not very good. But once I got it where I liked it, it does look very good.

TDuiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TDuiker

@ferrari2001 said:

@TDuiker said:

@ferrari2001 said: