Designing pc game.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucrd2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 Alucrd2009
Member since 2007 • 787 Posts

as a gamer , everyone ; who plays a lot of games , it get you into developers world , weather you enjoy it or not, but if you got the opportunity to make a PC game , what would you like to do ?

for me , I always loved survival horror and RPG , I would like to make a game that has atmosphere of resident evil 4 and nightmare creature , with rpg elements like the witcher , a sword and a gun mix , would like to have onimosha 3 counter attack , with some god of war twist , rich story line like final fantasy .. i guess this is alot but this is my fantasy game , and I would make it exclusive PC game :P .

what about you ?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Probably a rhythm game, something similar to AudioSurf, it's simple and fun and the cost would be between 15-30$.

But to tell you truly, I had once a dream to make a game that would be called "The Game" and it would combine all genres together, depends on the events and progress of the storyline you change the genre of the game, let's say you start with 3rd person, you fight like any action 3rd person game, you pull out your gun at some event and it turns into 1st person shooter, you escape then with a car and it's all of a sudden a racing game like The Run, you gather some people into attack of enemy base and it turns into RTS.

Well that's my big dream for a game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

An isometric dark souls type rpg game with real time with pause gameplay.

I_Return

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 I_Return
Member since 2014 • 873 Posts

An open-world Beat-em-up Hack n slash set in a sci-fi world with a heavy combat. An awesome story written by me should be in it too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@PredatorRules said:

Probably a rhythm game, something similar to AudioSurf, it's simple and fun and the cost would be between 15-30$.

But to tell you truly, I had once a dream to make a game that would be called "The Game" and it would combine all genres together, depends on the events and progress of the storyline you change the genre of the game, let's say you start with 3rd person, you fight like any action 3rd person game, you pull out your gun at some event and it turns into 1st person shooter, you escape then with a car and it's all of a sudden a racing game like The Run, you gather some people into attack of enemy base and it turns into RTS.

Well maybe not all genre but some.

Loading Video...
GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@Gamerno6666 said:

@PredatorRules said:

Well maybe not all genre but some.

Loading Video...

Yeah wasn't thinking of that direction but it looks nice.

EDIT: if anything it reminds me the most of Dynasty Warriors series.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

I would make a game for Top of the line PCs . A realistic and hard third person game (an entire trilogy) set in the not to distant future, where just two bullets can kill you and AI is extremely clever and challenging . I want to make this an open level game, where you and your enemies can run out of bullets and you have to think before acting. PLUS a complex storyline, cutting edge visuals and jaw dropping cutscenes.

I also want to buy rights to No One Lives Forever 3 and Thief and make those games like original games . Not like new Reboot . I would love to make a 3rd person open world fantasy RPG as well, with graphics on par with Hobbit movies . First person Sandbox game in present time where you can do anything you want in the city. And last but not least ; AAA game about Dinosaurs . I would've released misleading trailers before the reveal of the game and then on stage during live gameplay ... BOOM !!! T-Rex comes out of nowhere and eats enemy soldier in front of you , while you are in cover during gameplay . People : "OMG that is amazing!!!".

dodoff15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#8 dodoff15
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@Cloud_imperium: i like how u think

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points