Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 MasterChief150
Member since 2008 • 77 Posts

Hey Everyone,

I was thinking of getting Crusader Kings 2, along with some DLC when it hopefully goes on the Steam Autumn sale later this month. I was wondering what are the must have DLC to get for this game (My budget is $40 for DLC/ $10 for the actual game), and will getting these DLC make it incredibly harder for me to learn the actual game?

Much Appreciated!

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

I'd skip Sons of Abraham unless you're into the whole Israel business. Not my favorite history topic. It's all about Byzantium for me.

The must get DLCs ...

Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, The Republic, The Old Gods, Rajas of India and Charlemagne. The rest are mostly flavor like unit packs, music, portraits.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

The Old Gods, Legacy of Rome and Charlemagne are the three that I would get, but you should be able to get 90-95% of the DLC during the sale.

AraiDaiichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 AraiDaiichi
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

I'd honestly grab all the actual expansions. Old Gods, Legacy of Rome, The Republic, Sons of Abraham, Raja of India, Charlemagne, and Sword of Islam.

Ruler designer isn't bad. If you want to carry on to Europa Unversalis, you'll need the DLC for that as well. Sunset Invasion is up to you, I honestly don't use it. Rest is cosmetic/songs