Command and Conquer fun stuff

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts
Command and conquer demo is pretty fun. It's the only C&C game i've played since the very first one ages ago. Things sure have changed. A squad of mammoth tanks is pure sex :P

Moeror
vorlon92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 vorlon92
Member since 2006 • 378 Posts
sounds fun.  my dl is still in progress
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
I too have had a lot of fun with the demo. 
Gun-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Gun-Unit
Member since 2003 • 9866 Posts
Yea its really fun and the loading times are really fast.
oscar530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 oscar530
Member since 2005 • 4430 Posts
lol i know i just finished downloading this and its really fun but now its time for me to get to more CnC 3
Cali3350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Cali3350
Member since 2003 • 16134 Posts
Loved it. The game looks great, and did not slow down even a tiny bit on my computer maxed out at 1680*1050. Runs much better then Supreme Commander. The game plays almost exactly like the original game if you still remember it. Everything builds from the construction yard, and is deployed almost instantly once its been built. When buildings are destroyed a few gunman are left behind, you need to build Silos to store excess tiberium, etc. Honestly, its a updated original C&C. Not much more to say. Get the demo now! I cannot express how well this game runs though. The game loads before you even finish reading the first sentence of your briefing. Also Jennifer Morrison is one of the actors in the game. Im not gonna lie, i Laughed out Loud when i saw her.
TryDaBeardON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 TryDaBeardON
Member since 2004 • 642 Posts
Fun stuff indeed. I've never got into C & C back in the day (I'm a Warcraft player), so I don't have any negative reaction about the game being an updated version of the old one. I like the feel, the pace, the interface, the live movie feeds. Seems very smooth and not as intimidating either on the machine or on player as SC. I think I'm going to buy this one.

p.s. The acting wasn't super, but I kinda like the setup anyway. I thought the news guy gave the best performance so far.