Cheapest price for Wolfenstein?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

I'm interested in the new Wolfenstein, but not $60 interested in it.

What is the best site you've found for sales, specifically for this game?

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@Bruin1986 said:

https://www.g2a.com/wolfenstein-the-new-order-steam-russia.html 17$

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

@PredatorRules said:

@Bruin1986 said:

https://www.g2a.com/wolfenstein-the-new-order-steam-russia.html 17$

what he said, I cant recommend that site enough its the first place I go took look for games. They undercut everyone in price.

Bruin1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bruin1986
Member since 2007 • 1629 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion.

This may be a stupid question, but is it only available in Russian? Or does the copy include other languages as well?

mep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mep69
Member since 2008 • 1926 Posts

@Bruin1986:

Protip. Wait for steam sales.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#6 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@thehig1: @PredatorRules: Can I ask you not to recommend that site at all. G2A has been uncovered as a illegal key reseller and a number of developers have pulled a ton of keys that have been sold by that site.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@zanelli said:

@thehig1: @PredatorRules: Can I ask you not to recommend that site at all. G2A has been uncovered as a illegal key reseller and a number of developers have pulled a ton of keys that have been sold by that site.

They work with CCCP (Eve Online creator), Wargaming (World of Tanks creator), Hi - Rez Studios and many more, I think they're as legit as possible, since my Diablo 3 account didn't gone banned - that's another sign for legit business.

@Bruin1986 said:

Thanks for the suggestion.

This may be a stupid question, but is it only available in Russian? Or does the copy include other languages as well?

You can get Global version for 32$ if you're worried about that.

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deactivated-579f651eab962
Member since 2003 • 5404 Posts

@zanelli: Really?

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

It was 50% off on a Steam sale during Quakecon not too long ago. It can be had for $40 on Amazon right now methinks but I think it's better to just wait for a sale you can grab at a low price.

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zanelli  Moderator

@klunt_bumskrint: @PredatorRules: Yep, they have been a known unauthorised key reseller for some time now. A number of developers have complained about them selling keys they shouldn't have had. Even TotalBiscuit has talked about them and their business practices a few times.

So until G2A clear their name as an actual legitimate key reseller, you are basically telling someone to pay for a pirated key.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

@mep69 said:

@Bruin1986:

Protip. Wait for steam sales.

Yep. That's what I plan to do... after I finish my backlog.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@zanelli said:

@klunt_bumskrint: @PredatorRules: Yep, they have been a known unauthorised key reseller for some time now. A number of developers have complained about them selling keys they shouldn't have had. Even TotalBiscuit has talked about them and their business practices a few times.

So until G2A clear their name as an actual legitimate key reseller, you are basically telling someone to pay for a pirated key.

Pirated key wouldn't work online, that's a different story.

People just hate competition, so they make rumours and bad names for a succesful company.

Do you make bad names for Steam when they do their sales? no, but those sales proof that they can sell their games that low any time they want, so?

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-579f651eab962
Member since 2003 • 5404 Posts

I've bought 4 different things from G2A. Never had a problem. Did G2A ever respond to what Biscuit and Devolver said?

kaealy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kaealy
Member since 2004 • 2179 Posts

It's insane that companys can restrict and ban your key because you bought it from a cheaper region. "Hey, you can't import that cheaper 70s car from the US! Just cause we said so".

Can we say the same thing about their products? You can't produce clothes in cheaper countries, you need to make em in the west and still keep em at the same price point!

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@PredatorRules said:

@zanelli said:

Pirated key wouldn't work online, that's a different story.

People just hate competition, so they make rumours and bad names for a succesful company.

Do you make bad names for Steam when they do their sales? no, but those sales proof that they can sell their games that low any time they want, so?

If a DEVELOPER is saying that the site is bogus, the site is bogus. Steam has nothing to do with that.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

Having fun with Wallenstein definitely pick it up

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zanelli  Moderator

@PredatorRules: Sites like G2A the majority of the time fall into a legal grey area, the rest of the time they are blatantly doing things they shouldn't be. If you need more proof then here's a blog written by Unknown Worlds Entertainment, the developers behind Natural Selection 2; they even provided a list of authorised stores where you can buy their game. At this time you can currently find Natural Selection 2 on G2A, and at a price that deeply undercuts the stores authorised by the developers of that game. This not only hurts the developers, who lose money that could be put into the development of future games or content, but also the gamers and gaming communities who enjoy those games. So like with other legal grey area topics, such as piracy and emulators, can we please not recommend that people use these sites.

@klunt_bumskrint: As far as I know, they never responded to either about the subject.