can some body recomed some pc games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 pavo_4
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
any kind of game woud be good as long as i can run it on this hardware intel Pentium 4 3.0 ghz procesor 1gb of ram asus extreme 550 512mb of video ram and 2.0 pixel shader
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

any kind of game woud be good as long as i can run it on this hardware intel Pentium 4 3.0 procesor 1gb of ram asus extreme 550 512mb of video ram and 2.0 pixel shaderpavo_4
upgrade dat sh!t

khanabyss25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 khanabyss25
Member since 2004 • 279 Posts

Any game made before 2004

WaterSphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WaterSphere
Member since 2012 • 203 Posts
Maybe GRAW series.
pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pavo_4
my pc ran Crysis and cod 4 so i think i can run games with good graphics
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

my pc ran Crysis and cod 4 so i think i can run games with good graphicspavo_4

crysis with P4, 1 gig ram and shader 2.0? you sure about that?
that ancient s*** will barely run half-life 2 and i know that because i had a similar setup until 1 year ago

anything before 2004 would be just about right
here are some games - Dibalo 2, TES 3:Morrowind, GTA 3, Dungeon Siege, Neverwinter Nights, Beyond Good & Evil, No One Lives Forever 2

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 pavo_4
i coud run crysis on low and battlefield 2 on high and my computer isnt so bad i liked oblivion can you recomend some games like that or like dawn of war dark crusade
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

i am still not convinced but anyway as i told in the previous post you can try out Morrowind it is the prequel to oblivion and you can also try Fable it is mostly similar to TES in gameplay
if you are looking for an RTS (like warhammer) i would strongly advise you to pick up Warcraft III and its expansion

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pavo_4
i alredy played all those games and i deciden to re play fable but recomend some more games
bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts

i alredy played all those games and i deciden to re play fable but recomend some more gamespavo_4

Gothic 1&2

Arx Fatalis

System Shock 2

Deus Ex

Thief 1&2

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

Hitman Absolution, that game will run smooth as a window on your epic rig!

Kendog87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kendog87
Member since 2010 • 1111 Posts

FTL: Faster Than Light; will run and hey.. it was released last year.

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pavo_4
you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomending
geitenvla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#14 geitenvla
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts
you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendingpavo_4
Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris.
Avatar image for FartingInPublic
FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 FartingInPublic
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.
Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.FartingInPublic
Trash.
Travis_Odell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Travis_Odell
Member since 2008 • 1775 Posts
[QUOTE="FartingInPublic"]Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.Travis_Odell
Trash.

Recycle Bin.
Avatar image for FartingInPublic
FartingInPublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FartingInPublic
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Travis_Odell"][QUOTE="FartingInPublic"]Team fortress 2.. it's fun and free... also, make sure you buy lots of hats.Travis_Odell
Trash.

Recycle Bin.

No.
Benficafan_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Benficafan_101
Member since 2004 • 404 Posts
Based on your pc.Roms and emulators for n64,NES,SNES,Genesis,SMS. Your PC can run Crysis on low settings? That doesn't sound right at all.
-Origin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 -Origin-
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts

counter strike 1.6 or WoW

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 pavo_4
waht do you mean dosent sound righ cryisis needs 2.8 GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2 GHz or faster (Vista) RAM: 1.0 GB RAM (XP) or 1.5 GB RAM (Vista) Video Memory: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater. Only supplied on DVD?: Yes Hard Drive Space: 12 GB Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista DirectX Version: DX9.0c / DX10 and i have that so deal with it
pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pavo_4
[QUOTE="pavo_4"]you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendinggeitenvla
Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris.

look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** you
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts
How many fps did you manage with Crysis? 10-12?
geitenvla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 geitenvla
[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"]you guys are recomending games that are old and i played theal all before becouse i had a alower and less strong pc if i cond run cod4 on high that means i can run good and that crap you are recomendingpavo_4

look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** you

So apart from not being able to use a simple spelling corrector, you are also unable to read your own posts? Read your OWN quote dude: it says clearly "that crap you are recommending"... And for your last sentence: Tetris is pretty good. Now be nice.
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

Just by reading this thread, the games that seem most suitable to him are those old JumpStart educational games. :roll:

pavo_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pavo_4

[QUOTE="pavo_4"][QUOTE="geitenvla"] Take it down a peg or two mate. Everybody here is trying to help you and I've seen some really good recommendations. Don't forget that Pentium 4 was released somewhere around 2002 (3.0 Ghz might be a little later) so that means you have to cope with 10 year old hardware. If you think all recommendations are crap, go out to google and find some games YOURSELF. You can't blame either one of us that you computer is totally obsolete. Now go an buy tetris. geitenvla

So apart from not being able to use a simple spelling corrector, you are also unable to read your own posts? Read your OWN quote dude: it says clearly "that crap you are recommending"... And for your last sentence: Tetris is pretty good. Now be nice.

man your are a **** shut the f*ck up and go **** your self

Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

can some body recomed some pc gamespavo_4

What is that supposed to be?

UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts

Just by reading this thread, the games that seem most suitable to him are those old JumpStart educational games. :roll:

TheFatPerson
I'm not sure his PC would run those..
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"] look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** youpavo_4

Do you even lift?

geitenvla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 geitenvla

[QUOTE="geitenvla"][QUOTE="pavo_4"] look i dint say taht the games are crap it is just i used to have a slower an less stronger pc and i played games like this now i want some games with better graphics and for that last sentace f*** youpavo_4

Grow up.
danxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 danxxx
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
well that escalated quickly.....