Call of Duty: Ghosts on a Triple-Monitor Setup!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TripleMonitors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 TripleMonitors
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Nvidia Surround - GTX 670 3-Way SLI:

It took some work, but, I finally got Call of Duty: Ghosts to run pretty close to 100% accuracy on my triple-monitor setup! Anyone else out there running this game on a triple-monitor or 4K rig? :thumb:

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Whats with the clipping of the gun?... I didn't buy the game too busy playing BF4. I heard the game doesn't have a FOV slider and is locked at 65 as you can relate I have a 2560x1080 ultra wide monitor and that along with the lack luster SP and same old MP this game is never going to bought buy me.

TripleMonitors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 TripleMonitors
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Whats with the clipping of the gun?... I didn't buy the game too busy playing BF4. I heard the game doesn't have a FOV slider and is locked at 65 as you can relate I have a 2560x1080 ultra wide monitor and that along with the lack luster SP and same old MP this game is never going to bought buy me.

I dunno what's up with the flickering textures. I tried changing the AA and texture settings and still no fix; will probably require a patch. I was able to change the FOV by editing the config file and by using Widescreen Fixer.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

Pathetic they cant even released a decent working game

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts

@triplemonitors said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

I dunno what's up with the flickering textures. I tried changing the AA and texture settings and still no fix; will probably require a patch. I was able to change the FOV by editing the config file and by using Widescreen Fixer.

its BECAUSE you edited the FOV that you are having those issues...

JigglyWiggly_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 JigglyWiggly_
Member since 2009 • 24625 Posts

@Geminon said:

@triplemonitors said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

since when was changing the fov considered a game breaking thing?

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#7 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

What's up with the gun model flickering?

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Geminon

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

@Geminon said:

@triplemonitors said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

since when was changing the fov considered a game breaking thing?

since it has caused issues in almost every COD game to come out since COD4.... and causes issues in other games that dont allow FOV adjustments as well....

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Geminon

@klusps said:

What's up with the gun model flickering?

its an issue with the renderer not understanding how to render certain objects with his edited FOV. it has been a pretty common problem with COD games, and i have seen it in other games with edited FOVs as well. you cant just go editing .ini files and not expect some issues.