Call of Duty: Ghosts on a Triple-Monitor Setup!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TripleMonitors (9 posts) -
#2 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3693 posts) -

Whats with the clipping of the gun?... I didn't buy the game too busy playing BF4. I heard the game doesn't have a FOV slider and is locked at 65 as you can relate I have a 2560x1080 ultra wide monitor and that along with the lack luster SP and same old MP this game is never going to bought buy me.

#3 Posted by TripleMonitors (9 posts) -

Whats with the clipping of the gun?... I didn't buy the game too busy playing BF4. I heard the game doesn't have a FOV slider and is locked at 65 as you can relate I have a 2560x1080 ultra wide monitor and that along with the lack luster SP and same old MP this game is never going to bought buy me.

I dunno what's up with the flickering textures. I tried changing the AA and texture settings and still no fix; will probably require a patch. I was able to change the FOV by editing the config file and by using Widescreen Fixer.

#4 Edited by _SKatEDiRt_ (2570 posts) -

Pathetic they cant even released a decent working game

#5 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

I dunno what's up with the flickering textures. I tried changing the AA and texture settings and still no fix; will probably require a patch. I was able to change the FOV by editing the config file and by using Widescreen Fixer.

its BECAUSE you edited the FOV that you are having those issues...

#6 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23457 posts) -

@Geminon said:

@triplemonitors said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

since when was changing the fov considered a game breaking thing?

#7 Posted by klusps (10381 posts) -

What's up with the gun model flickering?

#8 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

@Geminon said:

@triplemonitors said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

since when was changing the fov considered a game breaking thing?

since it has caused issues in almost every COD game to come out since COD4.... and causes issues in other games that dont allow FOV adjustments as well....

#9 Posted by Geminon (1095 posts) -

@klusps said:

What's up with the gun model flickering?

its an issue with the renderer not understanding how to render certain objects with his edited FOV. it has been a pretty common problem with COD games, and i have seen it in other games with edited FOVs as well. you cant just go editing .ini files and not expect some issues.