Bible Chronicles: The Call of Abraham on Kickstarter

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alcitos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Alcitos
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello everyone,

I'd like to share with you about "Bible Chronicles: The Call of Abraham" which is running a Kickstarter campaign at http://www.CallOfAbraham.com.

Game Map
Game Map

We've gotten some coverage already from GameSpot and other sites, so you may've seen the page already, but I'd encourage you to have another look as we have refreshed a lot of the content including a fresh video. You don't need to be a Christian to enjoy this indepth RPG adventure that follows the story of Abraham in the Bible. Not only will you experience his story, but you'll interact with the ancient cultures and places in the regions he traveled throughout Mesopotamia, Canaan, and Egypt.

Molech, one of the chief Canaanite gods
Molech, one of the chief Canaanite gods

We're really excited by all of the feedback we've gotten and we hope it will be a game that everyone will enjoy. The Bible and a subject matter can certainly stir up a wide variety of reactions and we are sensitive to that but also confident that it will be an epic experience for all. The folks at Penny Arcade even created a funny comic strip in response to our game which we thought was really cool.

Gladestone1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Gladestone1
Member since 2004 • 5695 Posts

I think its a risky game really..Its religion any time u delve into it..Youl here from other religions bashing it..Its just not for me..Cant see myself playing a religious game..

Gr0wl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Gr0wl
Member since 2009 • 311 Posts

Well if I can kill other people, I would not mind playing it.

jcknapier711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 jcknapier711
Member since 2012 • 470 Posts

@Gr0wl said:

Well if I can kill other people, I would not mind playing it.