Arkham city Black screen after Catwoman vs Posion Ivy fight

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Centinario (3 posts) -
Urgent - I'm playing Arkham city. After the fight, there's a scene where Joker talks to Batman and then pushes him out the window, and then it says "right click or game won't continue" or something like that. Except nothing happens when I click, and then I get a black screen. The pause menu works fine, but I can't see anything. I can hear audio, though. I'm guessing a lot of people had that problem, and I heard something about renaming the files in the cut scene folder of the game, but I wasn't able to understand what to do exactly. How do I fix it? (I have Win 7 64 bit)
#2 Posted by paretos (34 posts) -
It might be a bug or glitch, try starting over from 2-3 save points before and instead of immediate one and see how it goes. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tester, http://www.trademeters.com/ Retail POS Software TradeMeters POS
#3 Posted by Centinario (3 posts) -
Didn't work. Any other options? No one came across this but me?
#4 Posted by KABCOOL (1144 posts) -

OR maybe this is the cracked version ??

#5 Posted by Elann2008 (32991 posts) -
Try not to put "details" in your topic. Just create a topic by saying "Batman Black Screen after boss fight." To me, this is a spoiler as I haven't played Arkham City yet. Thanks..
#6 Posted by Arthur96 (958 posts) -

Well thanks mate. Everyone loves spoilers!

#7 Posted by Dante2710 (63140 posts) -
http://community.batmanarkhamcity.com/forums/showthread.php/11464-Endless-loading-after-Joker-fight-*FIXED*/page3 Hope that helps.
#8 Posted by Hussain_619hs (1 posts) -
I AM COMING ACROSS THE SAME PROBLEM AND NEED URGENT HELP!! ANYONE??
#9 Posted by HyperWarlock (3261 posts) -

I AM COMING ACROSS THE SAME PROBLEM AND NEED URGENT HELP!! ANYONE?? Hussain_619hs

You just created another account to say that. You both said urgent in your posts. It's a longshot but I can just tell. God that's sad.

#10 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

That's crazy.D=

#11 Posted by encarvlucas (16 posts) -

I am also having this same problem, i think, with me, just after the the cutscene the screen goes black i can`t move and i can hear some sounds, (SPOILERS) also after the joker kicks batman out the window.

#12 Posted by encarvlucas (16 posts) -

I am also having this same problem, i think, with me, just after the the cutscene the screen goes black i can`t move and i can hear some sounds, (SPOILERS) also after the joker kicks batman out the window.

#13 Posted by encarvlucas (16 posts) -

#14 Posted by encarvlucas (16 posts) -

I was also having this same problem, i solved by renaming the folder moviestereo to moviestereo1.

#15 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

4 posts wasn't needed.O_o

#16 Posted by Arthur96 (958 posts) -

mitu123

*Weren't.

;)

#17 Posted by mitu123 (153911 posts) -

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

Arthur96

*Weren't.

;)

I stand corrected.

#18 Posted by Vlaimir_Lem86 (439 posts) -

You're running a legit copy of the game, right?

Only reason I ask, is ive seen this same question being asked on many forums. With the majority of them running a pirated copy of the game.

#19 Posted by lil_d_mack_314 (13968 posts) -
Try not to put "details" in your topic. Just create a topic by saying "Batman Black Screen after boss fight." To me, this is a spoiler as I haven't played Arkham City yet. Thanks..Elann2008
This^.
#20 Posted by James161324 (8315 posts) -

Its a simple fix, just google it folks.

#21 Posted by mubeenmd (1 posts) -
[QUOTE="Centinario"]Urgent - I'm playing Arkham city. After the fight, there's a scene where Joker talks to Batman and then pushes him out the window, and then it says "right click or game won't continue" or something like that. Except nothing happens when I click, and then I get a black screen. The pause menu works fine, but I can't see anything. I can hear audio, though. I'm guessing a lot of people had that problem, and I heard something about renaming the files in the cut scene folder of the game, but I wasn't able to understand what to do exactly. How do I fix it? (I have Win 7 64 bit)

#22 Posted by rben21232 (568 posts) -

[QUOTE="Elann2008"]Try not to put "details" in your topic. Just create a topic by saying "Batman Black Screen after boss fight." To me, this is a spoiler as I haven't played Arkham City yet. Thanks..lil_d_mack_314
This^.

yep...

#23 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
So many d!cks in this thread. A necro, quad poster, spoilers...
#24 Posted by rben21232 (568 posts) -

So many d!cks in this thread. A necro, quad poster, spoilers...kris9031998

holy what, i didn't bother looking at the dates wow

#25 Posted by ShadowsDemon (10162 posts) -
Try not to put "details" in your topic. Just create a topic by saying "Batman Black Screen after boss fight." To me, this is a spoiler as I haven't played Arkham City yet. Thanks..Elann2008
It's part of the DLC anyway, but yeah still...
#26 Posted by biggest_loser (24062 posts) -
Buy the game?
#27 Posted by BattleSpectre (6236 posts) -

I know what you're talking about but i never had this problem, the scene played out perfectly for me.

..Sorry just realised when this topic was created, i bloody hate it how people bump old threads..