anyone use combat mods for skyrim?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

and if so, which are one's are close to chivalry medieval warfare in terms of combat?

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

It would be pretty much impossible to mod Skyrim to the point that the combat resembles Chivalry. That simply requires a whole new game.

But as for mods, yeah, I wouldn't play Skyrim with combat mods. Get Deadly Combat or Duel - Combat Realism (I've used both and honestly can't remember which I was more happy with. it's been a long time since I've played), and one of the various Killmove mods.

Just browse the top files at the Skyrim Nexus.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

@the_bi99man said:

It would be pretty much impossible to mod Skyrim to the point that the combat resembles Chivalry. That simply requires a whole new game.

But as for mods, yeah, I wouldn't play Skyrim with combat mods. Get Deadly Combat or Duel - Combat Realism (I've used both and honestly can't remember which I was more happy with. it's been a long time since I've played), and one of the various Killmove mods.

why? whats wrong with the combat mods?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@TheShadowLord07 said:

@the_bi99man said:

why? whats wrong with the combat mods?

I think he meant to say "I wouldn't play Skyrim without combat mods". Honest mistake.