anyone use combat mods for skyrim?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (22139 posts) -

and if so, which are one's are close to chivalry medieval warfare in terms of combat?

#2 Edited by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

It would be pretty much impossible to mod Skyrim to the point that the combat resembles Chivalry. That simply requires a whole new game.

But as for mods, yeah, I wouldn't play Skyrim with combat mods. Get Deadly Combat or Duel - Combat Realism (I've used both and honestly can't remember which I was more happy with. it's been a long time since I've played), and one of the various Killmove mods.

Just browse the top files at the Skyrim Nexus.

#3 Edited by TheShadowLord07 (22139 posts) -

@the_bi99man said:

It would be pretty much impossible to mod Skyrim to the point that the combat resembles Chivalry. That simply requires a whole new game.

But as for mods, yeah, I wouldn't play Skyrim with combat mods. Get Deadly Combat or Duel - Combat Realism (I've used both and honestly can't remember which I was more happy with. it's been a long time since I've played), and one of the various Killmove mods.

why? whats wrong with the combat mods?

#4 Edited by BattleSpectre (6229 posts) -

@TheShadowLord07 said:

@the_bi99man said:

why? whats wrong with the combat mods?

I think he meant to say "I wouldn't play Skyrim without combat mods". Honest mistake.