This topic is locked from further discussion.

Envig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Envig
Member since 2004 • 819 Posts

This is a pretty small game for the pc, it could be freeware, but I dont remember. It's all about leading your own american football team, choosing your team players. Its turnbased and you choose what to do with your mouse.

The graphics ain't great but charming as it seems pretty old.

Before every game you can choose small runners, catchers.

Big tacklers.

The view is from above and its like the whole game. I really would like to see it and remember the name again!

BurnThisCity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 BurnThisCity
Member since 2006 • 391 Posts
I don't know what game you're talking about the I certainly hope this helps (it's in decending order by date): List
Envig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Envig
I don't know what game you're talking about the I certainly hope this helps (it's in decending order by date): ListBurnThisCity
Thanks for the link but I went through most of them, and those games are too big for it. When it was your turn to move it was like squares... A runner could move 4 slots but a tackler could move only 1-2 slots. And then when one of your guys are standing next to a opposit teamplayer, you could choose to tackle him and so on. Or try to run past him. But if you try to run past him, and you get "intercepted" in the middle of it. You could get tackled so hard, you ended up on the "KIA" bench! Its not that big of a game, just this small same procedure.
asphaltmedic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 asphaltmedic
Member since 2006 • 112 Posts

[QUOTE="BurnThisCity"]I don't know what game you're talking about the I certainly hope this helps (it's in decending order by date): ListEnvig
Thanks for the link but I went through most of them, and those games are too big for it. When it was your turn to move it was like squares... A runner could move 4 slots but a tackler could move only 1-2 slots. And then when one of your guys are standing next to a opposit teamplayer, you could choose to tackle him and so on. Or try to run past him. But if you try to run past him, and you get "intercepted" in the middle of it. You could get tackled so hard, you ended up on the "KIA" bench! Its not that big of a game, just this small same procedure.

There was a computer version of blood bowl that let you move your teammates by turn....that might be the one

BLKR4330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BLKR4330
Member since 2006 • 1698 Posts

[QUOTE="Envig"][QUOTE="BurnThisCity"]I don't know what game you're talking about the I certainly hope this helps (it's in decending order by date): Listasphaltmedic

There was a computer version of blood bowl that let you move your teammates by turn....that might be the one

That's wat it reminded me of too. A friend of mine used to play it all the time..
Envig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Envig
Yeah, blood bowl it was. Thanks :)