Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Rex3921
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hi!

So as the title says, I'm having difficulty on what role I should do.

The Enforcer: When I'm high enough level I get the OVE3000 (or whatever) Saw to cut open almost anything but safes and the Tankiest Armour ever! Also I get 2 ammo bags which is quite useful.

The Technician: Also because of the Shaped charges and being able to use drill ultra fast. The C4 can open doors and safes but that's about it.

Thanks, Rex3921

P.S: I've leveled up and got 3 skill points but that's it.

P.S.S: I'm on XBOX if it matters

Moros123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 Moros123
Member since 2011 • 26 Posts

The technician is more diverous he can do the stealth when needed to and he can go on the front line (still not as good as the ghost or enforcer in their respectful role) at the same time it all depends on what you want ur character to do if you just want him to be a tank then branch in between the two roles will yeild the best result but if you want to do more then just kill everything then go tech... you can always respect ur skill later on.

Rex3921

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Rex3921

Thanks for the advice. Here's what I'm going to do. I'll start off with a bit of enforcer. when I'm done with enforcer, I'll start Technician. By them I'll be earning 3 or so points per level.

Thanks again, Rex3921.

doobie0626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By doobie0626

so im curious, at what level do you start earning three points per level. im at 50 or so and only get three points for every milestone level ie 10,20,30 and so on. unless an update came out in the past week (since last played) you only make one per level right?