Zune or iPod, which is better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LUI360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 LUI360
Member since 2005 • 1790 Posts
Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's.
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fedameda
Member since 2005 • 2340 Posts
Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. LUI360

? Its easier? All i know is that its a helluvalot slower. the Zune is too big for my taste and its screen has a lower resolution even though it is bigger
SpedKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 SpedKnight
Member since 2006 • 1032 Posts
[QUOTE="LUI360"]Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. fedameda

? Its easier? All i know is that its a helluvalot slower. the Zune is too big for my taste and its screen has a lower resolution even though it is bigger

PSH!!! i have an ipod and it dosnt work anymore...ive only had it for like 6 months now and i think it's the batter that is dead. I want a zune =-( PEACE!!!
LUI360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LUI360
[QUOTE="LUI360"]Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. fedameda

It has the same resolution as the iPod.
Avatar image for tequilasunriser
tequilasunriser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tequilasunriser
Member since 2004 • 6379 Posts
iPod. There is a reason why it is numero uno. Simple UI, iTunes is a great organizer with excelent functionality as a media player (using as I type) and the hardware is built to last. I can't even count how many times I've dropped my 20gig photo.
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fedameda
[QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="LUI360"]Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. LUI360

with a bigger screen, hence less pixels per inch.
LUI360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LUI360
iPod. There is a reason why it is numero uno. Simple UI, iTunes is a great organizer with excelent functionality as a media player (using as I type) and the hardware is built to last. I can't even count how many times I've dropped my 20gig photo. tequilasunriser
iPod is numer uno because it is a brand that everyday people can recognize. But if they tried other things like Zune they would find out the iPod isn't so great.
sidler88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sidler88
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts

ipods not that good, but zune SUCKS

get a zen

fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fedameda
[QUOTE="tequilasunriser"]iPod. There is a reason why it is numero uno. Simple UI, iTunes is a great organizer with excelent functionality as a media player (using as I type) and the hardware is built to last. I can't even count how many times I've dropped my 20gig photo. LUI360
iPod is numer uno because it is a brand that everyday people can recognize. But if they tried other things like Zune they would find out the iPod isn't so great.

The zune is little more then a large crap colered brick. If it was open source i would love it, but all its just an obese iPod with wifi and crappy battery life
LUI360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LUI360
[QUOTE="LUI360"][QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="LUI360"]Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. fedameda

anyways I still like th res. on the Zune. Its really good.
LUI360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LUI360

get a zen

sidler88
Well, why do you think Zune SUCKS?
fedameda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fedameda
[QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="LUI360"][QUOTE="fedameda"][QUOTE="LUI360"]Zune or iPod? Which one is better and why? I think the Zune is better because Zune Software is way easier to use than iTunes, and the Zune screen is way bigger than the iPod's. LUI360

anyways I still like th res. on the Zune. Its really good.

Its crap, far to low to enjoy movies with it. Im just going to wait for the next iPod
sidler88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sidler88
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
[QUOTE="sidler88"]

get a zen

LUI360
Well, why do you think Zune SUCKS?

its big, the sharing/marketplace is pathetic, and it doesnt support many codecs
roch121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 roch121
Member since 2005 • 167 Posts
Ipod.
Krazykraz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Krazykraz01
Member since 2005 • 3654 Posts
I have an iPod but I'd probably prefer Zune as I prefer WMP to iTunes...I find it so annoying that sometimes on the iPod tracks on albums don't show up in order because, even though the track numbers are right, small details in the info stop it from being in the right order. With WMP I never have that kind of problem.