Your most embarrassing moment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

greatmax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 greatmax1
Member since 2006 • 1868 Posts
It's better if you have one on your own to start the topic.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hey_Jay
Member since 2004 • 7221 Posts

I have many... and by some twist of fate, there was always a female nearby to laugh. :(

I'm just that lucky.:)

Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hey_Jay

This happened yesterday, i feel like a jerk.

I was visiting my friend at college, and i texted my gf that i couldn't see her because my friend wouldn't let me leave. He somehow got the text, cause my phone is a piece. Pretty awkward, he was pretty mad about it. I tried explaining that i just used him as an excuse, but thats not really pleasant either....

hummer700

Sorry, but that made me :lol:. That's a pretty rough situation.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 joshrocks2245
Member since 2003 • 11248 Posts
When i peed my self in elementry school.

I also peed on my self in the washroom in elementry school before, i ran home and never told anyone >_>
I just told my mom i spilled water on my pants :lol:
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

I also peed on my self in the washroom in elementry school before, i ran home and never told anyone >_>
joshrocks2245
I peed on myself this morning. =( Not really, but even if I did no one would have been around to see it.

I don't have one. Anything that comes close is more regret than embarrasment.
Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts

Recently, I was at the GS PS3 forums and someone posted a thread about sum news on.. a video game ( i can't remember what it is now ) but anywho, the supervisor was walking behind me when I clicked on the link. It was a pr0n suicide, there was a picture of a girl's woo hoo. :cry:

I'm not 100% sure he saw it; he didn't say anything.

lobodob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lobodob
Member since 2004 • 2584 Posts

I was sitting in my grade twelve english class and I asked to go to the potty. That was embarrasing. I dont even know why i said potty.... But it got me my first date so that was cool:P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 123625
Member since 2006 • 9035 Posts

It's far to embarressing, so i don't feel like sharing >.>

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
[QUOTE="hummer700"]

This happened yesterday, i feel like a jerk.

I was visiting my friend at college, and i texted my gf that i couldn't see her because my friend wouldn't let me leave. He somehow got the text, cause my phone is a piece. Pretty awkward, he was pretty mad about it. I tried explaining that i just used him as an excuse, but thats not really pleasant either....

SaugaGames

Sorry, but that made me :lol:. That's a pretty rough situation.

:lol: The same thing happened to my brothers friend and his girlfriend.

My brother's friend was using my brothers phone to text his girlfriend, and he wanted to go watch a movie so his friends like "Well, Zach is taking his phone back", and she got pissed at Zach lmao.

joshrocks2245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 joshrocks2245
Member since 2003 • 11248 Posts

[QUOTE="joshrocks2245"]When i peed my self in elementry school.

DigitalExile
I peed on myself this morning. =( Not really, but even if I did no one would have been around to see it.

I don't have one. Anything that comes close is more regret than embarrasment.

lol I actually peed on my self standing up >_>
So i don't stand up anymore in the washroom, cause i'm afraid i would do the same thing again D:

Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hey_Jay

It's far to embarressing, so i don't feel like sharing >.>

Aw c'mon! You gotta now! *nods* :D

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Matt-4542

joshrocks2245
Lmao!

I was in the end of 8th grade and we had just finished a big test and the teacher was letting us take restroom breaks so she lets my row go and my friend and I go to the bathroom and I finish so I go wash my hands and I dry my hands off and then my friend turns around and he has piss all down his jeans :lol: :lol: :lol: I bust out laughing and and Im like "Dude, you pissed yourself!" and he's like "OMFG OMFG OMFG, I didnt even notice!!!!!" and then he starts crying, which being the prick I am, just made me laugh even harder so he tells me to tell the teacher that he needed to go to the nurse and we walk out the door and right when we walk out the door its time for courses to change and he sprints off to the nurses office and as he rounds the corner I hear a group of 6th graders bust out laughing at him :lol: Oh man, Ill never forget that!

gbpman630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 gbpman630
Member since 2003 • 2795 Posts
In the fourth grade, I misspelled the word teeth in the spelling bee.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hey_Jay

Matt-4542

Lmao!

I was in the end of 8th grade and we had just finished a big test and the teacher was letting us take restroom breaks so she lets my row go and my friend and I go to the bathroom and I finish so I go wash my hands and I dry my hands off and then my friend turns around and he has piss all down his jeans :lol: :lol: :lol: I bust out laughing and and Im like "Dude, you pissed yourself!" and he's like "OMFG OMFG OMFG, I didnt even notice!!!!!" and then he starts crying, which being the prick I am, just made me laugh even harder so he tells me to tell the teacher that he needed to go to the nurse and we walk out the door and right when we walk out the door its time for courses to change and he sprints off to the nurses office and as he rounds the corner I hear a group of 6th graders bust out laughing at him :lol: Oh man, Ill never forget that!

That part killed me. :lol:

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Matt-4542
[QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

SaugaGames

Lmao!

:lol: Dude, it was great! I still taunt him about it, and we're Seniors now!

And we were sitting with his friend today and I just met her and she's a very pretty girl and we were just making fun of Jake for the hell of it, and I brought that incident up and Im like "So Jake, you remember your incident in 8th Grade?" and he's like "Awh dude... not here" lmao. And he has a huge crush on Taylor (His friend) and shes like "Oh please explain this!" and I tell her and she busts out laughing and Jake just looks at me with this "Im gonna effin kill you Matthew" look xD Im like "Awh dude, I love you too xD" lmfao

thegame458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 thegame458
Member since 2006 • 1326 Posts
I remember I was in a school trip to a amusement park, I go to the bathroom to pee, but then I realized I pissed my pants. When we went on the bus, there was this girl sitting around me complaining that it smelled like urine. I told her it was small port o potty in the bus that we went on the smelled like urine. Luckily it got me through the day.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Hey_Jay
[QUOTE="SaugaGames"][QUOTE="Matt-4542"]

Matt-4542

Lmao!

:lol: Dude, it was great! I still taunt him about it, and we're Seniors now!

And we were sitting with his friend today and I just met her and she's a very pretty girl and we were just making fun of Jake for the hell of it, and I brought that incident up and Im like "So Jake, you remember your incident in 8th Grade?" and he's like "Awh dude... not here" lmao. And he has a huge crush on Taylor (His friend) and shes like "Oh please explain this!" and I tell her and she busts out laughing and Jake just looks at me with this "Im gonna effin kill you Matthew" look xD Im like "Awh dude, I love you too xD" lmfao

That's awesome :lol:

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Matt-4542

As for my embarrasing moment?

Well, I went to Sadie's house and shes about 1, maybe 2 inches shorter than me and she hates it so she was walking on the sidewalk and I was walking on the side of the road to give her the satisfaction of being taller than I am and I really cant take my eyes off her when Im around her, so naturally Im not even watching where I was going. Well, I was talking to her and I stumble a bit and I catch myself before I fall and Im like "Oh damn, Im ok xP" and she laughs and I laugh too and then I guess I was walking just a bit too close to the curb and my foot hits the curb, which causes my foot to bounce infront of my other foot, which causes me to stumble onto the sidewalk right infront of her flat on my back. That was so embarassing lmao.

She's like "Omg Matthew, are you ok!" and Im like "I am now, I see up your skirt", which was a complete lie because I couldnt but I like to make her laugh so I said that and she smacked me then she kissed me xD

Ahh, good times... sweet memories x( Ill get her back.

Tuky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Tuky06
Member since 2007 • 5026 Posts

joshrocks2245
that happened to me too, but worse. I can't simply ran away from school so I just waited and hoped for nobody to notice, just when I was about to leave my mom told me we would do carpool and give some classmates a ride to their homes. You figure out the rest.
Hey_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Hey_Jay

As for my embarrasing moment?

Well, I went to Sadie's house and shes about 1, maybe 2 inches shorter than me and she hates it so she was walking on the sidewalk and I was walking on the side of the road to give her the satisfaction of being taller than I am and I really cant take my eyes off her when Im around her, so naturally Im not even watching where I was going. Well, I was talking to her and I stumble a bit and I catch myself before I fall and Im like "Oh damn, Im ok xP" and she laughs and I laugh too and then I guess I was walking just a bit too close to the curb and my foot hits the curb, which causes my foot to bounce infront of my other foot, which causes me to stumble onto the sidewalk right infront of her flat on my back. That was so embarassing lmao.

She's like "Omg Matthew, are you ok!" and Im like "I am now, I see up your skirt", which was a complete lie because I couldnt but I like to make her laugh so I said that and she smacked me then she kissed me xD

Ahh, good times... sweet memories x( Ill get her back.

Matt-4542

Hahahawww:lol:

Akm4everz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Akm4everz
Member since 2004 • 2390 Posts
Pumping gas necked... its a long story not really but yea lol
zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts
I have so many embarassing moments that I can't even think of one that stands out. :|
smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
I pee'd in my pants during class in first grade
mattnmunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mattnmunch
Member since 2004 • 1512 Posts

I pee'd in my pants during class in first gradesmokingsbad

Same here, I also s*** my pants that year too

cloudff7tm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cloudff7tm
Member since 2006 • 3975 Posts

I can't think of one, so I'll say one of my friends.

I was hanging out with my friends and we were talking about STD's for some reason. So I told Emin that he better be careful out there, and watch out for Aids.

Emin is Armenian so he says, "Armenians can't get Aids". I was like are you serious? And he's like, yeah. Everyone starts laughing and I'm like, "LOL, wut".

He then proceeded to play it off by saying his mom told him that, but that's even worse. :lol:

vlin1108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 vlin1108
Member since 2007 • 1908 Posts
I died on the minimum difficulty in Oblivion. This face shall not be seen for weeks outside.
battlefront23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#33 battlefront23
Member since 2006 • 12625 Posts
In 8th grade, I was sitting in Math class; bored as usual. And then my stomach starts hurting. No biggie I assume it will go away. It didn't. I had to "release". I had some serious gas and I'm surprised to this day kids at my school don't remember that. :lol: Its funny to look back though.
peeviness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 peeviness
Member since 2004 • 2023 Posts

Mines a little PG-13, but i'll try to keep it acceptable.

Me and some of the guys were having a sleepover, I was probably a sophmore (I'm gonna be a senior now). For some reason I get to sleep on the couch, and everyone else is on the floor. Now, I'm not sure if any of you have ever slept in jeans but it's horrible, so I took them off. All of this would've been fine if the couch wasn't made of suede. I woke up with the standard acidy breath, crusty eyes from keepign my contacts in, and stuffy nose; but I soon found out there was more. It seems in my sleep I had accidently "sowed my seed"if you will on the couch.

Then I had to explain that to my friends, but we got everythign cleaned up alright, and the parents didn't find out.

Avatar image for blazinpuertoroc
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blazinpuertoroc
Member since 2004 • 12245 Posts
ahh i have one ill never ever forget it...ugh it was terrible. I was in elementary and i was behind this one kid on the lunch line and i was cool with him and yeah we werent talking and im just waiting on line so im playing with my lunch card and i end up getting it flicked into the air close to my face so i go to grab it but miss and it falling and i miss one more time and the card is now literally hovering right over his butt and i got to grab my card one last time and i end up violating his ass with my hands...It was terrible and the card finally falls to the floor and i pick up. As i get up hes looking at me staring saying "What the hell!" and i just go "MY TICKET FELL" uber nervous with my whole face red afraid people would think im gay or something and he just goes "No...no ticket ever falls" I just think wtf? O.O
blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 blazinpuertoroc

Me and some of the guys were having a sleepover, I was probably a sophmore (I'm gonna be a senior now). For some reason I get to sleep on the couch, and everyone else is on the floor. Now, I'm not sure if any of you have ever slept in jeans but it's horrible, so I took them off. All of this would've been fine if the couch wasn't made of suede. I woke up with the standard acidy breath, crusty eyes from keepign my contacts in, and stuffy nose; but I soon found out there was more. It seems in my sleep I had accidently "sowed my seed"if you will on the couch.

Then I had to explain that to my friends, but we got everythign cleaned up alright, and the parents didn't find out.

peeviness
LMAO!! that makes no sense!! You pissed or you had a wet dream? If its option two WTFROFLMAO!
peeviness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 peeviness
[QUOTE="peeviness"]

blazinpuertoroc

LMAO!! that makes no sense!! You pissed or you had a wet dream? If its option two WTFROFLMAO!

option two.

blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 blazinpuertoroc
[QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"][QUOTE="peeviness"]

peeviness

option two.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was there i would laugh at you for hours!!!!!! HAHA holy crap thats funny
StaindShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 StaindShadow
Member since 2008 • 279 Posts
There are two very funny ones of mine in my blog. :D
peeviness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 peeviness
[QUOTE="peeviness"][QUOTE="blazinpuertoroc"][QUOTE="peeviness"]

blazinpuertoroc

option two.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if i was there i would laugh at you for hours!!!!!! HAHA holy crap thats funny

yeah I laughed for hours after the initial crisis was over.

blazinpuertoroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 blazinpuertoroc
why do so many people piss there pants!Squid523
peeviness came on his friends couch though :lol: