Young America each of you owe the Chinese U$26,000!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BlueBarad
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts

While you have been happily blogging away, listening to your Ipods, and playing Video Games, your Federal Government has been spending YOUR MONEY into oblivion.

We are now $7,782,816,546,352 (TRILLIONS that's right) in debt which equates to more or less to U$26,000 to each of us.

So how are YOU going to pay for it?

Simple

You will pay interest rates out of the Wazzo.

Lets say 10 years from now you decide to buy a modest U$200,000.00 House

At ONLY 10% interest on a 30 Year Mortgage you will end up paying the small amount of U$430,920.00 (Not including ANY insurance and taxes)

That's right boys and girls, more than half of your "modest" house has been sent to the Chinese, and guess who had to sweat to get the money?

God help you if you dare use your credit card. Student loans? Ouch, that's even more money sent overseas.

Interest will enslave us.

So, keep blogging away, spend hours in front of your TV, keep racking up your points, because that is what's really important, isn't it?

PS: I may be ridiculized, chastized, banned, lose points. Fact of the matter is I don't care. Today, being banned from Gamespot is trully the least of my worries.

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
My friend's Chinese so he'll just hook me up with the Triads and what not >_>
BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#3 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
I am not American. I am unaffected. I like waffles.
SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts
I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 VanHelsingBoA64

I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.SunofVich

China.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BlueBarad

I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.SunofVich

We send the money there, and then we borrow to spend it yet again.

A $700,000 dollar bike trail. C'mon

Enough is enough.

ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts

I thought the trillions of dollars of debt was just change that wasn't documented? So basically, there's trillions of dollars that the U.S. didn't count, because all the change is private transactions that were never documented or reported, or change under peoples couch, the U.S. itself isn't actually that far in debt. It's just "missing money that isn't missing".

SunofVich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SunofVich
Member since 2004 • 4665 Posts

[QUOTE="SunofVich"]I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.VanHelsingBoA64

China.

Chinese, China, whats the difference? It is call the Peoples Republic of China. Peoples being Chinese. It is communist so everyone owns a small amout of everything. ;)

So yes we do owe the Chinese.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BlueBarad

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/08/opinion/main686839.shtml

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

I thought the trillions of dollars of debt was just change that wasn't documented? So basically, there's trillions of dollars that the U.S. didn't count, because all the change is private transactions that were never documented or reported, or change under peoples couch, the U.S. itself isn't actually that far in debt. It's just "missing money that isn't missing".

ElArab

The debt is mostly due to military spending for the war. Bush's tax cuts didn't help much either.

Anyway, if I owe the Chinese $26k I'll just sue them for ten times that amount for lead poisoning.

Wslacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wslacker
Member since 2003 • 2696 Posts

While you have been happily blogging away, listening to your Ipods, and playing Video Games, your Federal Government has been spending YOUR MONEY into oblivion.

We are now $7,782,816,546,352 (TRILLIONS that's right) in debt which equates to more or less to U$26,000 to each of us.

Simple

At ONLY 10% interest on a 30 Year Mortgage you will end up paying the small amount of U$430,920.00 (Not including ANY insurance and taxes)

That's right boys and girls, more than half of your "modest" house has been sent to the Chinese, and guess who had to sweat to get the money?

So, keep blogging away, spend hours in front of your TV, keep racking up your points, because that is what's really important, isn't it?

PS: I may be ridiculized, chastized, banned, lose points. Fact of the matter is I don't care. Today, being banned from Gamespot is trully the least of my worries.

BlueBarad

You identified the problem, but you only have 1/2 of the equation. What is the solution?

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BlueBarad

ElArab

No we owe, 7 Trillion dollars.

It's like a credit card, no problem until you have to actually pay for it.

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/08/opinion/main686839.shtml

BlueBarad

Wait, didn't the debt completely disappear while Clinton was in office? In fact, we had a surplus up until Bush came in and started ****ing everything up (though to be fair it wasn't all his fault).

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BlueBarad

The debt is mostly due to military spending for the war. Bush's tax cuts didn't help much either.

Anyway, if I owe the Chinese $26k I'll just sue them for ten times that amount for lead poisoning.

gameguy6700

You do, and so do I.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BlueBarad

You identified the problem, but you only have 1/2 of the equation. What is the solution?

Wslacker

You are the solution.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BlueBarad

Wait, didn't the debt completely disappear while Clinton was in office? In fact, we had a surplus up until Bush came in and started ****ing everything up (though to be fair it wasn't all his fault).

gameguy6700

You are getting confused. A balanced budget is different then no debt.

Balanced just means you are not increasing the debt. But if you have a HUGE defit, like we do now, things just get worse.

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 VanHelsingBoA64
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

[QUOTE="SunofVich"]I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.SunofVich

China.

Chinese, China, whats the difference? It is call the Peoples Republic of China. Peoples being Chinese. It is communist so everyone owns a small amout of everything. ;)

So yes we do owe the Chinese.

No, I'm just saying that Chinese people are the only people that don't owe Chinese people something.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#18 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts

[QUOTE="SunofVich"]I think its about time for Oregon to became the Democratic Nation of Cascadia like was planned all those years ago. Perhaps then I won't owe the Chinese anything... Yeah right. Tell me what country does'nt owe the Chinese something.VanHelsingBoA64

China.

lol, he was asking for that one.

Taxes and interest rates are just a scam for all governments.. its like here in Australia. The government turn around and make an announcement that we will all receive more pay (they will tax a bit less). What they don't announce is that the tax on other things will go up to replace it.. what ends up happening is the tax on items that goes up is actually a fair bit higher than the tax cut on our wages... (IE, we pay more in the end). Who really worries about your own countries debt when there is so much else to worry about, like what directly affects you.

ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ElArab
[QUOTE="Wslacker"]

BlueBarad

You are the solution.

Lol, so many people don't realize that! That's the problem. For example: remember when gas prices were high? Well, people still bought gas and just hoped that some politician would lower the price, people don't realize how well they can control the economy. I mean, if we just carpooled or drove less, or for families with multiple cars, instead of driving their kids in a hummer to school, they could drive their 4 door car. We'd all passively end up lowering the gas by a whole dollar.

All 360 and PS3 owners can start buying less games, and guess what, no more 60 dollar price tag on video games. Yet people still buy these overpriced games. It's all about supply and demand.

If demand is higher then the supply, you gotta raise prices or you'll get a shortage, if supply is higher then demand, then you gotta lower prices for people to buy more! It's so simple, we just gotta get organized.

I don't know exactly what to do in the 7 trillion dollar debt situation, but I just wanted to post a quick thing about how easily we can change things, especially economically.

Wslacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Wslacker
Member since 2003 • 2696 Posts
[QUOTE="Wslacker"]

BlueBarad

You are the solution.

As are you.

ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ElArab

No, I'm just saying that Chinese people are the only people that don't owe Chinese people something.

VanHelsingBoA64

I'd imagine Chinese people are normal, and do things like, gamble and stuff, and end up "owing someone" money.

Does China have taxes? Actually, here's a better question, is there a country on the world map that DOESN'T tax their civilians? Technically, China could owe the chinese government money as well.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BlueBarad

I'd imagine Chinese people are normal, and do things like, gamble and stuff, and end up "owing someone" money.

Does China have taxes? Actually, here's a better question, is there a country on the world map that DOESN'T tax their civilians? Technically, China could owe the chinese government money as well.

ElArab

No, because China doesn't borrow. They get their money from us, and lend it back to us.

Why do you think all these Arab companies are buying American Banks?

Where do you think the money is comming from?

VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VanHelsingBoA64
[QUOTE="VanHelsingBoA64"]

ElArab

Yo, man, I ain't into yo political shenigans and ****, dawg ya feel me?

Yo, dawg, I'm out. I don't understand none o' this ****.

ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ElArab

Yo, man, I ain't into yo political shenigans and ****, dawg ya feel me?

Yo, dawg, I'm out. I don't understand none o' this ****.

VanHelsingBoA64

werd, dawg, like, they be all tawkin bout borin' stuff - knaw-I-mean? Werd..

No, because China doesn't borrow. They get their money from us, and lend it back to us.

Why do you think all these Arab companies are buying American Banks?

Where do you think the money is comming from?

BlueBarad

Ya know, I've never had "the full picture" - it was always like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle, I had everything completed except the Sky - where it's all blue, and it's harder to fit the pieces together because you can't distinguish one jaggedy blue piece, from another jaggedy blue pice.

From economics class, the best answer I can give you to those questions are...

1. Well, because American banks are runnin' outa money, and the best they can do is sell out lol, then the Arab's end up doing it right.

2. I NEVER KNEW! First I thought it was Taxes, then I thought it was Gas Prices...then I thought it was just everything - but it's amazing how much money the U.S. can spend, a single B2 costs like, 2 billion dollars, and sure future stealth planes and fighters are costing less, but it's still more then we need to spend, millions of dollars go into a SINGLE plane, I think the F-22 Raptor is our latest fighter and it's got some stealth technology on it, and what does it cost? 137 million dollars for just ONE MORE.

conman12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 conman12345
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts
thankyou president bush....
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BlueBarad

Ya know, I've never had "the full picture" - it was always like an incomplete jigsaw puzzle, I had everything completed except the Sky - where it's all blue, and it's harder to fit the pieces together because you can't distinguish one jaggedy blue piece, from another jaggedy blue pice.

From economics class, the best answer I can give you to those questions are...

1. Well, because American banks are runnin' outa money, and the best they can do is sell out lol, then the Arab's end up doing it right.

2. I NEVER KNEW! First I thought it was Taxes, then I thought it was Gas Prices...then I thought it was just everything - but it's amazing how much money the U.S. can spend, a single B2 costs like, 2 billion dollars, and sure future stealth planes and fighters are costing less, but it's still more then we need to spend, millions of dollars go into a SINGLE plane, I think the F-22 Raptor is our latest fighter and it's got some stealth technology on it, and what does it cost? 137 million dollars for just ONE MORE.

ElArab

No one wants you to see the "Full Picture"

A Tomahawk missile costs 1.3 mil.

And guess what, we pay for it.

and then when we run out of money, we borrow.

Until we can borrow no more.

Then we are stuck with the bill.

MetallicaKings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MetallicaKings
Member since 2004 • 4781 Posts
who cares if we are in debt? getting out of it wont change anything
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BlueBarad

who cares if we are in debt? getting out of it wont change anythingMetallicaKings

Because eventually, you are gonna have to pay for it.

That's why.

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
go back to school, if you ever took a history class u wouldnt be so worried :/
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BlueBarad

go back to school, if you ever took a history class u wouldnt be so worried :/darkfox101

Why?

Avatar image for NecroKvltMuffin
NecroKvltMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 NecroKvltMuffin
Member since 2007 • 9334 Posts
:|Most of America's debt is within itself
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BlueBarad

:|Most of America's debt is within itselfNecroKvltMuffin

Even more reasons to be worried.

Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#33 Robbie_IV
Member since 2003 • 23299 Posts
Thank you for that, Lou Dobbs.
OfficialJab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 OfficialJab
Member since 2005 • 3249 Posts
Don't care. I'll enjoy all my technology and then if it gets too bad and there's no hope, there's always suicide. Then everythings okay! Winner!
brainscientist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 brainscientist
Member since 2006 • 987 Posts
Invade China, problem solved.
Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
link with proof please?
Avatar image for gorilazandgames
gorilazandgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 gorilazandgames
Member since 2006 • 7937 Posts
Thank you for that, Lou Dobbs.Robbie_IV
mods can't troll...
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BlueBarad

Thank you for that, Lou Dobbs.Robbie_IV

You are welcome. Just trying to bring some real issues to the table.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BlueBarad

link with proof please?
gorilazandgames

You don't need proof, it's staring you in the face. Just search for it and you will find.

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BlueBarad

Invade China, problem solved.brainscientist

With what money? We are using their money to fund the Iraq war.

Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts
Nice, I like how Bush almost doubles the debt.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts

BlueBarad

Nuke them :P

The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

Simple

God help you if you dare use your credit card. Student loans? Ouch, that's even more money sent overseas.

Interest will enslave us.

BlueBarad

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BlueBarad
[QUOTE="BlueBarad"]

horgen123

Nuke them :P

That's not even funny.

Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
Sounds like it sucks to be American
SuperVegeta518

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SuperVegeta518
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Well this is data from the mainstream media, which pretty much means that it's no where near that bad.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts

That's not even funny.

BlueBarad

And it shouldn't be that either.

Seriously if you are so worried about it why don't you vote for a president that will do something about it?(when you get the opportunity)

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BlueBarad

Well this is data from the mainstream media, which pretty much means that it's no where near that bad.SuperVegeta518

It's probably worse. A lot worse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

Tough luck...

BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BlueBarad
[

And it shouldn't be that either.

Seriously if you are so worried about it why don't you vote for a president that will do something about it?(when you get the opportunity)

horgen123

I am going to. But this is a lot bigger than just a president. This is about us. We simply don't care because we think that it doesn't affect us.

Well, we are wrong, it affects us Big Time.

My intention here has never been to scare anyone, just to inform.