Would you rather have an annoying family and NO rent or other way around?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hadoken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 hadoken
Member since 2003 • 2730 Posts

It may be nice to have no rent and have food made for you but when you have an annoying family the price is effing high.

my moms not annoying but my dad is, I dont even talk to the guy. Today I was planning on going to bed earlier than usual so I was in bed watching a tv show getting ready and then "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" telling me to sweep and **** If I was already asleep and woke up to that I would have pulled a tobey macguire because its hard to fall asleep as it is.

Sometimes when I go to bed really late that moron wakes me up before I get 8 hours of sleep and that really grinds my gears. If I had my own place to live I could wake up at 10pm if I damn well wanted to.

and my lil brother LAGS up my DAMN CONNECTION, im tryna play some dead or alive 4 at a pro level and I dont know what in the HELL he could be downloading or doing to lag me up. Then I get idiots who think theyre good quitting out on me or saying lags the reason I win.

so annoying family or rent, which one do you choose

Ravirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Ravirr
Member since 2004 • 7931 Posts

No rent, with this economy. I'm extremely grateful for what my family has done for me.

Also pro level DOA4 lol. Its even funnier with the online play. Not sure if this a troll thread or not.

ExoticAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ExoticAnimal
Member since 2010 • 39796 Posts
Family is overrated. Going to go with the rent.
Lu_E_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Lu_E_G
Member since 2007 • 90 Posts

Unfortunately for me, my annoying family has begun to charge me rent as of last month!

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
My family isn't really all that annoying, so I don't really have that problem.
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
Last year I lived at home for a year in order to save up to go back to school. As my family is awesome I did not mind. However, I do prefer life as it is right now with me out on my own both working and going to school.
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Well, how old are you?.. if you're old enough to move out or too old to live with parents then rent would be an idea.or just stay home for free or little inexpensive rent with them.
Avatar image for UprootedDreamer
UprootedDreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 UprootedDreamer
Member since 2011 • 2036 Posts
I would go with no rent for me atleast, I do not have an annoying family.
xXDrPainXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xXDrPainXx
Member since 2008 • 4001 Posts
Sounds like a little teen angst to me.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
I'ld take the rent.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#12 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

I love my family, but goddamn if I can bear more then an hour with them in one place, so I'd rather pay $700 for a cozy 2 bedroom apartment, which isn't too bad with a good job.

DDRMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DDRMom
Member since 2008 • 1360 Posts

How old are you? If you are old enough to be out on your own, working and paying rent then you should be thankful that your parents are willing to let you live at home rent free. You are costing them money just by being there.

If you are still high school age, stay home and stay in school.

frostybanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 frostybanana
Member since 2010 • 5523 Posts
I have and annoying family and no rent. Except my parents are moving out and it'll just be me and my brother for the time being. If I didn't know my parents were moving out though I'd probably find another place.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#16 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts

TC, you call that an annoying family? You don't know what an annoying family is. My parents are very easy to get along with, but my brother is one of the biggest douches/morons/no life you can ever meet. He's been in and out of prison/detention centers since he was eleven years of age. He's 22 now. When he does come back home he's constantly cursing me, and my parents out, and sometimes starting physical fist fights.

I've been paying rent at my parents house for about two years now, and I plan on moving out once I have some money saved up. I finally got a full time job. I like my parents, but my brother is a nightmare. He's in prison for another two to three years, but when he returns all hell will break loose.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Eh, my family isn't too bad. I'd still rather live on my own though. Makes you feel better about yourself.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
If I got a solid paying job, I'd say rent. But since I don't. I guess I'll live with the annoying family...
HybridPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HybridPhoenix
Member since 2007 • 3598 Posts
I lived at home for as long as possible with my education. I had to transfer schools for my degree and am now paying my own rent and all bills (before it was just my phone bill). Both situations were fine with me. My parents weren't ever too annoying and they did so much for me, but living on my own is cool too. Doesn't really feel like anything different except for the fact that I don't really have to let anyone know what I'm up to. I guess I didn't have to when I lived at home (I turned 21 this summer) but it didn't bother me to let my mom know when I'd be home, where I planned to be, who I was with and it gave her more a peace of mind and really isn't a hassle.
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
Live on your own of course. Even if your family isnt annoying its nice to have your own place.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

what kind of question is that, no rent of course