Womens: what physical attribute that mens have turns you off the most?

Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Poll Womens: what physical attribute that mens have turns you off the most? (10 votes)

Obesity 20%
Bad grooming (overgrown beard, long fingernails, bad haircut, dirty hands, etc.) 30%
Terrible fashion sense (wrinkled clothes that don’t fit, outdated style, dirty shoes, etc.) 0%
Tryhard LOOK AT MEEEE! fashion sense (everything he wears has a Supreme logo or other designer label, neon green pants, etc.) 20%
Shortness/lack of height 0%
Weak body language (hunched over, submissive posture, crossed arms, wimpy non-authoritative walk, etc.) 10%
Looks angry or antisocial 10%
Other 10%

For the 2-3 womens on this board:

If you were out with your girlfriends and checking out the mens, without speaking to them and just going by initial impression, which of the attributes in the poll turns you off the most?

Just to be fair, I will post a poll later for the mens to choose the least attractive womens physical attributes.

• 
Avatar image for GalvatronType_R
GalvatronType_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By GalvatronType_R
Member since 2003 • 3107 Posts

Let me editorialize a bit: the womens who don’t pick obesity first are straight up lying.

I’ve witnessed firsthand how male obesity disgusts and turns off womens. Even overweight womens don’t want overweight mens. Don’t pay attention to the Hollywood fantasies, a great personality and sense of humor do not make overweight mens more attractive to womens. And there is nothing wrong with this, why should physically fit beautiful womens choose to date mens who are not on their level?

Male obesity is just as unacceptable to womens as female obesity is to mens.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Spunk stains on my t-shirt and a rancid, sweaty odour apparently. (Answering for a friend).

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4863 Posts

Polls need a way to view without picking the least destructive option. I picked "other" just to view results.