Why people dislike Justin Bieber?

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

Was watching Conan OBrian the other day and everyone started booing when Conan mentioned Justine Bieber.

Conan was surprised at the reaction and refused to finish the joke telling people he's just a child, why would u boo him.

However, it wasn't an awkward moment as Conan played it off in his style nicely and moved on to another joke.

So I was wondering if most people dislike him for a reason, or it's just one of those being part of the crowd / trend by disliking someone / something type of a reason.

Also, what do you personally think of Justin Bieber?

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
I don't really care for him. Don't like his music but I don't dislike him like every metalhead you see on youtube. I think a lot of people are just jealous tbh.
campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fans
raven_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 raven_squad
Member since 2007 • 78438 Posts
I don't pay any attention to him honestly. I laugh just thinking about all the idiots sitting around on his youtube videos thumbing them down. Doesn't get much more pathetic.
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
I don't pay any attention to him honestly. I laugh just thinking about all the idiots sitting around on his youtube videos thumbing them down. Doesn't get much more pathetic. raven_squad
This.
Avatar image for Fuhgeddabouditt
Fuhgeddabouditt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fuhgeddabouditt
Member since 2010 • 5468 Posts
its all in fun for most.
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fanscampzor

1.) To you

2.) To you, lots of girls seem to love him and want to have his children

3.) Yes, he's still wildly successful though at the age of 16.

4.) Not his problem, why boo him?

I don't like his music, but I have nothing against him. He seems like a good kid from any interviews I've seen/heard. I imagine the hatred is a mix of jealousy along with hating something simply because it's popular.

Tetrarch9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tetrarch9
Member since 2010 • 2581 Posts
I don't hate just bieber like alot of people. I just can't stand his music.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Haters gonna hate is all that really needs to be said.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts

Was watching Conan OBrian the other day and everyone started booing when Conan mentioned Justine Bieber.

Conan was surprised at the reaction and refused to finish the joke telling people he's just a child, why would u boo him.

Mystery_Writer

age is irrelevent. When you become a public figure your fair game for ridicule

Enid_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Enid_Green
Member since 2010 • 1261 Posts

I might use him as an icon for that whole genre of **** Disney-marketed music, and how obnoxious and annoying their fans are, but I don't have anything against him as an individual.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
This whole justin bieber thing reminds me of the good old 90's and the backstreet boys for some reason.
RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
Who's Justin Bieber?
Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts

I don't get it either. I mean, hell, I don't like his music, but he's just a teen pop star. What has he done that's been so offensive?

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
I'm guessing it's because Bieber confuses alot of people....is he a good looking chick...or a homely cute dude.....who knows?....
ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#16 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts
His musical ability is absolutely horrible. His fan are bunches of 10 year old girls who like him because apparently he is cute. He knows he's terrible but continues to play it off as if he is the best musical artist since the Beatles and finally he got famous by a simple fluke.
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Because Justin Beiber is a lesbian trying to trying to trick people that she's a gay man, who's trying to make people think she's a straight man.
jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"]his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fans

So you sum it up you're a hater?
kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

I don't pay any attention to him honestly. I laugh just thinking about all the idiots sitting around on his youtube videos thumbing them down. Doesn't get much more pathetic. raven_squad

agreed

Personally he doesn't make my taste in music, so I don't pay attention to him.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
I don't have any opinion on him at all.
scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
They're jealous that a 16 year old already has more money than they will ever make in their entire life. I don't mind him as a person, but I don't care for his music in the slightest.
Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Why don't people dislike Justin Bieber?

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

Because he's the singer the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll flame him because he can take it. Because he's not our pop star. He's a fangirl icon, a mothers dream son. A Pink knight.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

Cause's he's a smart dressing, sharp looking, talented lad backed by some of the Industries larger figures.

Few system wars members have any of these qualities, thus they will hate on him.

tepni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tepni
Member since 2008 • 3214 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"]his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fans

He posted videos on youtube before he was famous of him singing, which got millions of views. He entered singing competitions, got found/discovered/signed by Usher, how is that a fluke?
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

He is no different than any other pop singer.

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#28 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
Eh, I just don't like his music, and while I'm never subjected to it, I am subjected to everything else this kid does. I never hear this much about most celebrities, so why this dude?
-Big_Red-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Big_Red-
Member since 2006 • 7230 Posts
Eh, I just don't like his music, and while I'm never subjected to it, I am subjected to everything else this kid does. I never hear this much about most celebrities, so why this dude?metallica_fan42
This is true. I think people are just tired of him being shoved on their faces by the media, so they react with hostity. But who can blame them? I'm sick of seeing his face/hearing his name everywhere.
HlHlHl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 HlHlHl
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts
I don't dislike him. His music isn't much worse than anything else on corporate radio.
Avatar image for XiaolinPrincess
XiaolinPrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XiaolinPrincess
Member since 2006 • 7907 Posts
Are you seriously asking? He's overrated, just like everyone musician who has music in America nowadays. I wish I was with the Team Coco crowd.
HlHlHl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 HlHlHl
Member since 2010 • 56 Posts
Are you seriously asking? He's overrated, just like everyone musician who has music in America nowadays. I wish I was with the Team Coco crowd.XiaolinPrincess
Yes, but do you dislike him for that? He most likely knows his music is s****, and even though he's a puppet, he is successfully making money (and getting p*****) off of terrible music, I don't blame the kid.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
He is getting way too much media attention and his voice makes me cringe (even more so when he starts singing)
ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts

I just don't like his music or the fact that he takes him self seriously...

nocoolnamejim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35 nocoolnamejim
Member since 2003 • 15136 Posts
I dislike him because he was loaned a LA Lakers championship ring and allowed to wear it briefly. That's the sort of horror that stays with a person.
zoraluv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 zoraluv
Member since 2010 • 8319 Posts

i hate justin beiber threads

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#38 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

I'd love how people come in these "why do people hate Beiber" threads actually trying to justify their hatred as if it's not based off of stupid trivial ****

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#39 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

I cant stand him. His music is terrible, he can't dance, and he seems to think he's an incredibly accomplished artist for some reason.

But that having been said, I'm really just more tired of hearing about him than anything else.

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 BuryMe

I agree. I can't stand him or his "music" but I don't get why any one would actually sit around and thumbs down his videos. I mean seriously? All they're doing is increasing his view count and making him more likely to be a features video.

Ramen1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ramen1020
Member since 2009 • 1031 Posts

Because he's the singer the world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll flame him because he can take it. Because he's not our pop star. He's a fangirl icon, a mothers dream son. A Pink knight.

Overlord93

i see

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 BuryMe

[QUOTE="campzor"]his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fansAtmanix

1.) To you

I don't like his music, but I have nothing against him. He seems like a good kid from any interviews I've seen/heard. I imagine the hatred is a mix of jealousy along with hating something simply because it's popular.

That's kind of the problem with him. Teen girls are the least loyal fans you can have. As they get older, they're going to grow out of him, and he'l essentialy be left without a job. JUst like all the teens heartthrobs before him.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#43 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

He doesn't know what Germany is. Plus, his rendition of Eminem's "Lose yourself" was simply painful to watch. I don't hate him, but see nothing special about him either and think his music is terrible.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="Atmanix"]

[QUOTE="campzor"]his music is awful his haircut is awful his rise to fame was through sheer fluke and didnt work for it his fans are the worst, possibly worse then twilight fansBuryMe

1.) To you

That's kind of the problem with him. Teen girls are the least loyal fans you can have. As they get older, they're going to grow out of him, and he'l essentialy be left without a job. JUst like all the teens heartthrobs before him.

It may be a problem for him (but probably not), but his potential lack of longevity is not a reason for the ridiculous hate he gets.

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Atmanix

BuryMe

That'd be fine with me. Fame and limitless sex for a period of time followed by fading out of the spotlight with millions of dollars in my bank account.

gugler990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 gugler990
Member since 2010 • 2009 Posts

I hate his music, I hate that people go crazy every second he does something, i hate that i hear his music everywhere, i hate that people like him influence record companies to make more pop music, and people like him are the reason metal is going down.

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Atmanix

I hate his music, I hate that people go crazy every second he does something, i hate that i hear his music everywhere, i hate that people like him influence record companies to make more pop music, and people like him are the reason metal is going down.

gugler990

Metal is going down because it is terrible.

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

i dislike his music and him but i dont make fun of him

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GreySeal9

gugler990

This is a pretty silly complaint.

Record companies will always make pop music because it has mass appeal. Justin Beiber is not solely responsible for this. People like pop music and record companies will go out of their way to make something to meet that demand. Justin Beiber is not the only huge-selling pop artists.

Metal is obscure because there is a limited audience for it. Justin Beiber is not responsible for that, and if he was, I'd shake his hand.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="gugler990"]

Atmanix

Metal is going down because it is terrible.

As bad as Justin Beiber's music is, I'd listen to him over metal any day.