Why is every reviewer...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
that gave 300 a bad review a homophobo. Each talk some how about how its like a gay movie. Do they relize that at that time sometimes they wore nothing, nudity wasnt a problem back then. So if they hate it for that fact then they should be reviewing movies.
Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Zap-O-Matic
Member since 2006 • 5331 Posts
is there.........perhaps lady boobies >____>
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SaintLeonidas

is there.........perhaps lady boobies >____>Zap-O-Matic

yes one review that gave it a good review said there flesh for men and woman.

Zap-O-Matic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zap-O-Matic
Member since 2006 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="Zap-O-Matic"]is there.........perhaps lady boobies >____>SaintLeonidas

HOORAY!!!! ^.^
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts
Why do you care about the reviewer's opinions so much? If you love the movie so much, just go see it yourself and make your own opinion about it.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SaintLeonidas

Why do you care about the reviewer's opinions so much? If you love the movie so much, just go see it yourself and make your own opinion about it.TheHimura

I dont like a movie getting a bad rap just because of dumb things.

BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#7 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts

[QUOTE="Zap-O-Matic"]is there.........perhaps lady boobies >____>SaintLeonidas

Alright, naked ass on screen!
Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
I don't know. I've seen some reviews that expressed admiration for Sparta's calendar-quality male specimens.
videogamer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 videogamer456
Member since 2005 • 13282 Posts
It is funny how everyone on RT who has given 300 a bad review has like 25 comments and they are all flamming the reviwer and calling him or her a moron. It is amusing when a movie either has a lot of hype or is so bad and everyone knows it and a reviwer goes against the grain and people jump on them. But a lot of the reasons given in the reviews are dumb. I usually like the reviews given by Slant, even if I cannot understand them most of the time, since they are very pretentiously written.
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts
Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...
TheHimura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TheHimura
Member since 2005 • 9297 Posts

[QUOTE="TheHimura"]Why do you care about the reviewer's opinions so much? If you love the movie so much, just go see it yourself and make your own opinion about it.SaintLeonidas

I dont like a movie getting a bad rap just because of dumb things.

Do you know how much hype that movie has? There's no way a few bad reviews is going to make someone not want to see it.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SaintLeonidas

Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...nuttybar

actually male spartans werent but females were bi

videogamer456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 videogamer456
Member since 2005 • 13282 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="Zap-O-Matic"]is there.........perhaps lady boobies >____>Zap-O-Matic

HOORAY!!!! ^.^

So I guess that means it is a definite date movie. Male anatomy for the wimins and blood and bewbies for the men.
nuttybar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 nuttybar
Member since 2005 • 9624 Posts

[QUOTE="nuttybar"]Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...SaintLeonidas

No...young spartans were paired with older (by a few years) spartans for sex, with the intent of toughening them up...
nickmag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nickmag
Member since 2006 • 6710 Posts
Maybe it could be the horribly clichéd script that made them dislike it. **spoilers** For Example: *Son dies* Father: I never got to tell him I loved him! Me: *cringes*
-Karayan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Karayan-
Member since 2006 • 6713 Posts

[QUOTE="nuttybar"]Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...SaintLeonidas

That's stupid, you can't say people from a certain place are bi-sexual.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SaintLeonidas
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="nuttybar"]Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...nuttybar

No...young spartans were paired with older (by a few years) spartans for sex, with the intent of toughening them up...

not really there. But beleive what yeah want, ive read many books info on them. I think your thinking of the samurai.

TallicaFan2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 TallicaFan2005
Member since 2005 • 4126 Posts
I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SaintLeonidas

I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.TallicaFan2005

this movie has a much much better story line than snakes on a plane, plus frank millers 300  was a great graphic novel so the movie if anything likee it will be good.

jrhawk42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#20 jrhawk42
Member since 2003 • 12764 Posts
[QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"]I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.

you don't understand b-films do you? everybody was hyping snakes on a plane cause it looked so bad it had to be good.

I liked sin city, 300 is the same writer, and I can tell it already has better art direction so I don't see how it's going to be bad for me. 
TallicaFan2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 TallicaFan2005
[QUOTE="jrhawk42"][QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"]I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.

you don't understand b-films do you? everybody was hyping snakes on a plane cause it looked so bad it had to be good.

I liked sin city, 300 is the same writer, and I can tell it already has better art direction so I don't see how it's going to be bad for me.

Yeah, let me bring up one Snakes thread and find someone who said it would be so bad to be good...No you guys all said it was going to freaking rock and had an awesome looking story. They even did that on AoTS and then the next day they were all apologetic like "OMG we totally misled you Snakes sucked.." 300 will suck....Graphic novels suck, so why would a movie based on one be good?
SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SaintLeonidas

[QUOTE="jrhawk42"][QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"]I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.TallicaFan2005

Yeah, let me bring up one Snakes thread and find someone who said it would be so bad to be good...No you guys all said it was going to freaking rock and had an awesome looking story. They even did that on AoTS and then the next day they were all apologetic like "OMG we totally misled you Snakes sucked.." 300 will suck....Graphic novels suck, so why would a movie based on one be good?

so your hate for graphic novels make you automaticcaly hate the movie.

TallicaFan2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TallicaFan2005

[QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"][QUOTE="jrhawk42"][QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"]I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.SaintLeonidas

No I said I dislike the actor, the plot, the idea, and the fact that it is based on a graphic novel makes it less likely to be good. I doubt any graphic novel or comic book could even have a story near as good as a book or even a play.
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 zombiemenace
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts
The Celtics fought Naked agianst the romans for fear of infection on wounds
Hellraiser3899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Hellraiser3899
Member since 2005 • 10060 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="nuttybar"]Well, the spartans were all gay at one point in their training...nuttybar

Well I learn something new everyday.
Avatar image for MIYAMOTOnext007
MIYAMOTOnext007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MIYAMOTOnext007
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts
[QUOTE="SaintLeonidas"]

[QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"][QUOTE="jrhawk42"][QUOTE="TallicaFan2005"]I think it will be a bad movie because the star actor is terrible, the story looks terrible (and makes no sense) and it is the next Snakes On A Plane...Everyone on the net was like "Snakes is gonna be cooler than everything" and the day it came out everyone was like "So, uh um how about the Wii...." Yeah they all forgot they even talked about Snakes and changed the subject. Nerds got pwned on that and I knew it all along. I got flamed for saying Snakes would suck, while every nerd on the net and on G4 was going crazy over it... This will happen again and I get to make fun of you guys again.TallicaFan2005

No I said I dislike the actor, the plot, the idea, and the fact that it is based on a graphic novel makes it less likely to be good. I doubt any graphic novel or comic book could even have a story near as good as a book or even a play.

Bendis run then Brubakers run on Daredevil was good enough to be a movie with a nice story line.
Avatar image for MIYAMOTOnext007
MIYAMOTOnext007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MIYAMOTOnext007
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts
The Celtics fought Naked agianst the romans for fear of infection on woundszombiemenace
Wow i never thought of that. But it seems like they could have made some kinda armor.
zombiemenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 zombiemenace
Member since 2007 • 1026 Posts

[QUOTE="zombiemenace"]The Celtics fought Naked agianst the romans for fear of infection on woundsMIYAMOTOnext007
Wow i never thought of that. But it seems like they could have made some kinda armor.

Somtimes just leather breastplates and loin coverings

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
It is funny how everyone on RT who has given 300 a bad review has like 25 comments and they are all flamming the reviwer and calling him or her a moron. It is amusing when a movie either has a lot of hype or is so bad and everyone knows it and a reviwer goes against the grain and people jump on them. But a lot of the reasons given in the reviews are dumb. I usually like the reviews given by Slant, even if I cannot understand them most of the time, since they are very pretentiously written.videogamer456

I find Slant about as reliable as Rogewr Ebert. Ebert gives just about everything good reviews, Slant gives just about everything bad reviews.

Neither really does much for me. I mean, reviews for me help me decide if it's worth me spendng my limited money. A reviewer who loves everything isn't really a whole lot better than a reviewer who hates everything. Because I don't hate everything OR love everything. So those kinds of reviewers aren't really of much use to me.