Why don't girls ever go for nice guys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#251 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts
Nice guys that think they're nice guys are usually self-depreciating introverts who think the only thing that will make them happy is their dream girl.
Optical_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#252 Optical_Order
Member since 2008 • 5100 Posts

Nice guys that think they're nice guys are usually self-depreciating introverts who think the only thing that will make them happy is their dream girl. musicalmac

Yeah, I disagree with that.

Definitely are some, but women's standards can be pretty ridiculous. You need to be good looking and in good shape, have money, be a gentleman and be nice, but not too nice, have a good car, a nice house, and have a big dick, etc...

I know, not all girls are like this, not saying they are. But you'd be surprised at how common this mindset is. Meanwhile, the common guy mindset is just to find a girl with a decent body and a personality they can get along with. I don't know why we like to put all of the blame on the guy, when usually it is the woman who will reject the man for not meeting this ridiculous standards that seem to be okayed by society.

anthonycg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#253 anthonycg
Member since 2009 • 2017 Posts

Nice guys do not finish last, well they do a least with insecure, barbie-doll wannabes who have badboy complexes (aka I can change him so he's faithful and committed to me...yeah right!). Most of these girls who do not like nice guys are so damaged from thinking that all the attractive guys are d-bags that they have no idea what good boyfriend material is if it crashed into them at 1000-miles an hour.

Being a lifelong nice guy I know that we don't finish last because I have dated some awesome, beautiful, intelligent, and sweet girls throughout the years, all of which I won over with being myself and not pretending to be a totala-hole. The problem with most nice guys not being able to find dates has nothig to do with them being nice, but rather having no confidence and being diffident. Whether you're a jerk or a nice guy, confidence and being comfortable in your own skin goes a long way when attracting a woman, and if you have that many girls will love the fact that you're also great boyfriend material.

Shenmue_Jehuty

Just avoid those girls.

They are very insecure and don't really see themselves in a good light so when you're nice to them, they think you're being fake.

But when another guy comes over and teases her and adds in "playful insults" she can relate to that stuff because she believes it. Her negative feelings are reciprocated... Then she gets this stupid idea that she wants him to want her. Once he falls for her or he drops the ball, she moves on to get validation from the next dude that pretends to not care about her.

Snoop said it best: "We don't love dem hoes."

Treat a ho like a queen and you get problems. Treat a ho like a ho - well that's your decision to make...

Personally I don't need people like that in my life.