Why do people have a problem with g@ys?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
It doesnt make sense to me, just because what they are doesnt conform to your beliefs does not make it wrong. Why should they have to suffer because some people think being g@y is immoral. it doesnt hurt you so why complain about it?
BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#2 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
Some people find it simply digusting.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
ive said this before but my only problem with them is that since guys always want sex its very easy for gay guys to get it they should have to work hard for it like us straight guys
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts
Some people find it simply digusting. HillyBilly
I find eating mayonnaise on sandwiches disgusting but I don't consider people who do it immoral or wrong; I simply don't do it.
nsj0806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 nsj0806
Member since 2006 • 2433 Posts

theres no reason to use the @ i think your allowed to say "gays"

I think the main reason people dont like them is because the bible says its bad.

i think homosexual people should be allowed to marry and should not be discriminated

Avatar image for ChicaQueenWarGa
ChicaQueenWarGa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 ChicaQueenWarGa
Member since 2006 • 3360 Posts

A lot of people think that "it is against the Bible" because in the Bible, there are no gay marriages. They believe that either the homosexuals "are possesed by the devil" or "are rebelling against the Bible". Those people do not listen to what gays think or their feelings...

I think it's fine...Does it bother me? Nope. It could actually help the world because the couple would result in adopting....

kyleali11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kyleali11
Member since 2006 • 11820 Posts

Some people find it simply digusting. HillyBilly

and I am one.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Film-Guy

ive said this before but my only problem with them is that since guys always want sex its very easy for gay guys to get it they should have to work hard for it like us straight guysSerraph105

i dont know whether to laugh at that or just sigh:|

ernie1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ernie1989
Member since 2004 • 8547 Posts
To be honest, I can't answer that simply because I don't know the answer. The way I see it, if some people want to be gay then I don't really care because their attraction for somebody of the same sex isn't going to interfere with my life. I do believe it's a little crazy that some people try to mess with others lives simply because they're doing something those people don't like.
uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts
I find people who find it "disgusting" disgusting
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#11 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
Some gays are eccentric attention seekers, and they create the bad stereotype.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Because people are bigoted.
Ze_ALEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ze_ALEX
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts
when a gay guy is staring right at you, licking his lips in the locker room
im pretty sure you are disqusted
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]ive said this before but my only problem with them is that since guys always want sex its very easy for gay guys to get it they should have to work hard for it like us straight guysFilm-Guy

i dont know whether to laugh at that or just sigh:|

mostly laugh

Ze_ALEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ze_ALEX

Im not that religious...but I find gays weird...

They are just some guys who had a crush on a girl and got rejected and didnt got over it.

fanboy-buster

lol i know 3 gay guys that everyone thinks they turned gay because they got rejected
7th grade hah

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Film-Guy

when a gay guy is staring right at you, licking his lips in the locker room
im pretty sure you are disqusted Ze_ALEX

because of course they all do that:roll:

lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts
It is human nature to fear the unknown. And soem religions say it is bad.
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14824 Posts
I don't have a problem with them generally, I do have problems with those that "over act", if you know what I mean?
Ze_ALEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ze_ALEX

[QUOTE="Ze_ALEX"]when a gay guy is staring right at you, licking his lips in the locker room
im pretty sure you are disqusted Film-Guy

I said a gay guy, never did i say all of them do that
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38691 Posts
because they are uncomfortable with themselves.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178872 Posts

[QUOTE="HillyBilly"]Some people find it simply digusting. xaos
I find eating mayonnaise on sandwiches disgusting but I don't consider people who do it immoral or wrong; I simply don't do it.

Eating mayonnaise is disgusting and immoral.

Norg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 Norg
Member since 2002 • 15959 Posts

i have no problem with g@ys but hey iam not a right wring baby boomer

iam just a 22 year old Gen X kid

uncledeath2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 uncledeath2005
Member since 2005 • 5890 Posts

[QUOTE="xaos"][QUOTE="HillyBilly"]Some people find it simply digusting. LJS9502_basic

Eating mayonnaise is disgusting and immoral.

That is actually true...but let's not discriminate here...some people got the love for mayonnaise ^____^

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Film-Guy
[QUOTE="Film-Guy"]

[QUOTE="Ze_ALEX"]when a gay guy is staring right at you, licking his lips in the locker room
im pretty sure you are disqusted Ze_ALEX

I said a gay guy, never did i say all of them do that

fiar enough, I can understand being freaked out if theres a guy behind you licking his lips though:shock:

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts
Some gays are eccentric attention seekers, and they create the bad stereotype.SolidSnake35
the same could be said for a lot of types of people.
niptuckSean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 niptuckSean
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts

Im not that religious...but I find gays weird...

They are just some guys who had a crush on a girl and got rejected and didnt got over it.

fanboy-buster

It's because of miseducation such as this.

Scienceblows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Scienceblows
Member since 2007 • 2992 Posts

G's at y's? is that a diner of sorts? i'm afraid i've never been to that place good man.

Oyeoyeoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Oyeoyeoye
Member since 2007 • 479 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Some gays are eccentric attention seekers, and they create the bad stereotype.dooly420

This call center I worked for must of had the highest concentration of gay employes in the city. Two in particular were the most flamboyantly, eccentric gays I have ever met. Couldn't stand them, not because the were gay but were attention whores. From a male stand point it may just bother people because the thought of two men just feels completely wrong. I don't consider myself homophobic but two guys kissing just doesn't seem right.

muff07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 muff07
Member since 2007 • 945 Posts
i dont have anything against gays. And it seems where i live doesnt aswell considering northern ireland was the first country in the world (as far as i know) to permit civil partnerships.
Ze_ALEX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ze_ALEX
[QUOTE="Ze_ALEX"]

I said a gay guy, never did i say all of them do thatFilm-Guy

fiar enough, I can understand being freaked out if theres a guy behind you licking his lips though:shock:

yeah lol

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
[QUOTE="SolidSnake35"]Some gays are eccentric attention seekers, and they create the bad stereotype.dooly420

That's why a lot of people are disliked.
Srbanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33 Srbanator
Member since 2006 • 790 Posts
i have absolutly no problem with homosexuals, although I do feel like punching any guy that does that over acted gay steriotype voice to attract attention. I think they should just act normal about it, its as if becoming a homosexual instantly makes your vocal chords shrink. I personally think g@ys would be more accepted in society if they just stopped acting that way to attract attention. Homosexuals that act normally without the "act" are fine with me.
hamstergeddon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hamstergeddon
Member since 2006 • 7188 Posts
Because the Church tells them to :|
HeebsDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HeebsDizzle
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
Two guys kissing I think is gross, but they have every right to do it. I also think two fat heterosexuals kissing is gross too, it's all in context.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lycrof
A fitting song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hPvtuu9CbM
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

[QUOTE="HillyBilly"]Some people find it simply digusting. xaos

Man something is wrong with you if you don't like your mayonnaise on sandwiches. How do you eat your sandwiches without mayonnaise?!?!?! :o

dayzee23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 dayzee23
Member since 2004 • 387 Posts

I really don't get what the fuzz is about. I think it's because when people hear about someone being gay they think about "ohnoz, he's sleeping with someone his own gender!!"So what? I think if sexpredators, rapists,pedophiles, necrophiles,people into s&m, men thatgo tohookers etcif all those people would have a tshirt with their sexual preference printed on it, the world would care a lot less about the sexlife of gays.

What I'm trying to say is; sex is (usually) a private thing. Of a gay person you know that he or she would have sex with someone their own gender. With all other people, you just don't know. Your neighbour could be the most perverted pedophile ever, but you wouldn't know it.

HeebsDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 HeebsDizzle
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts

homosexuality is disgusting, i do not want to watch two men kissing anymore than i want to kiss my sister or anymore than i would like to kiss a dog or have a relationship with either to. Do you understand what im saying? Its not the natural course of things thats why its just as repulsing to me as incest or beastality. The truth is the only moral left in society is not murdering a person, nothing else is offically moral or unmoral. Thats why i believe i have no right to force homosexuals to be straight, there is no "moral" code for that in our society. So really if someone wants to be gay more power to them, and while theyre at it they can have sex with as many siblings and animals as they like. Now if you are gay and say i honestly dont have a point then somethings wrong with you.wolverine08

I'd like to point out that two consenting adults having sex is a WEE bit above having sex with a child or an animal which are either too young to consent, or is a FREAKING animal.

niptuckSean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 niptuckSean
Member since 2006 • 2434 Posts

Simply because they dont contribute to the reproduction of our society and they like bum fun. i say send them all to an island far far away...and put wolves on that island too!L_G_X

And what about straight people who decide not to have children? Also, I never knew gay people were incapable to reproduce if necessary. Go figure.

Avatar image for DeeJayInphinity
DeeJayInphinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 DeeJayInphinity
Member since 2004 • 13415 Posts

homosexuality is disgusting, i do not want to watch two men kissing anymore than i want to kiss my sister or anymore than i would like to kiss a dog or have a relationship with either to. Do you understand what im saying? Its not the natural course of things thats why its just as repulsing to me as incest or beastality. The truth is the only moral left in society is not murdering a person, nothing else is offically moral or unmoral. Thats why i believe i have no right to force homosexuals to be straight, there is no "moral" code for that in our society. So really if someone wants to be gay more power to them, and while theyre at it they can have sex with as many siblings and animals as they like. Now if you are gay and say i honestly dont have a point then somethings wrong with you.wolverine08

Unnatural? What's so unnatural about it? Unnatural would be something like.. suicide. Murder is natural itself, do you like that? :|

L_G_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 L_G_X
Member since 2007 • 542 Posts

[QUOTE="L_G_X"]Simply because they dont contribute to the reproduction of our society and they like bum fun. i say send them all to an island far far away...and put wolves on that island too!niptuckSean

And what about straight people who decide not to have children? Also, I never knew gay people were incapable to reproduce if necessary. Go figure.

Meaning of life is to reproduce. if you dont wana do it then just blow your brains out, no point living. if your religious well thats another thing.

Gays can go away i dont wanna see them doing their stuff.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

But that's the thing, you havn't made any, you've just been stereotyping out of prejudice.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178872 Posts
Simple solution to the issue. Worry about who YOU sleep with and not someone else.
-dark-shadow-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 -dark-shadow-
Member since 2007 • 985 Posts
I think they're kinda cute sometimes actually and no I'm not gay or bisexual. I'm a female, it's like all you men going after girls on girls, nothing's wrong with that, right? You'd love to be friends with them and everything, but I find it awful. Treating everyone the same is the best way to go! :D
Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Film-Guy

homosexuality is disgusting, i do not want to watch two men kissing anymore than i want to kiss my sister or anymore than i would like to kiss a dog or have a relationship with either to. Do you understand what im saying? Its not the natural course of things thats why its just as repulsing to me as incest or beastality. The truth is the only moral left in society is not murdering a person, nothing else is offically moral or unmoral. Thats why i believe i have no right to force homosexuals to be straight, there is no "moral" code for that in our society. So really if someone wants to be gay more power to them, and while theyre at it they can have sex with as many siblings and animals as they like. Now if you are gay and say i honestly dont have a point then somethings wrong with you. As crude and disrespectful as that is, its all true.wolverine08

you just compared being gay to sex with animals and incest, your opinion on the matter no longer matters.

lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lycrof

Simply because they dont contribute to the reproduction of our society and they like bum fun. i say send them all to an island far far away...and put wolves on that island too!L_G_X

Wouldn't it be better with fewer people on the planet. We are already over populated. There would be less polution, green house gasses, garbage, with more gay people. And for the kicker if they want a kid they would most likely adopt, helping a foster child.