Why are teenagers pieces of ? [MOD LOCK]

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#51 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

Cut 'em some slack, sheesh. They're bound to make mistakes. Besides, your "everybody else is stupid and I'm not!" mentality is veeeery teenagerish :P

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Can I vote for the next OTcars now? Worst thread creator is a lock.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#53 Kevlar101
Member since 2011 • 6316 Posts

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

Aren't you a teenager?

>__>

<__<

O_O

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Kevlar101

@ianhh6 said:

Cut 'em some slack, sheesh. They're bound to make mistakes. Besides, your "everybody else is stupid and I'm not!" mentality is veeeery teenagerish :P

Take a hint

o__o

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@Kevlar101 said:

@ianhh6 said:

Take a hint

o__o

Yeah, I know, you're a teenager... still, bitching about 'em in the most adolescent manner possible is just hypocri..... wait a minute, you troll, you!!

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#56 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I hate them and their parents....

PsychoLemons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 PsychoLemons
Member since 2011 • 3183 Posts

Admit it, you were once a teenager. And when you through that stage into adulthood, you would hate your "past" self.

That or the parent and/or teenager don't claim responsible for teen's actions/mischief. Which bugs me.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#58 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Teenagers are not any worse than many OT posters.

Got_A_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Got_A_Light
Member since 2015 • 32 Posts

i hate teens sometimes..Nobody deserves this REALLY but I swear sometimes that some of them should just go to jail until they grow up.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

@Kevlar101 said:

Seriously...they are so annoying. Little pricks think they know everything, lol. So clueless, and naïve. Arrogant as hell.

Why can't kids just go from 12 to 20?

What, are you 20? Do you really think that 8 year difference makes THAT much of a difference? In some aspects, probably. but as far as being "so clueless" and "thinking they know everything"? REALLY, dude? I mean, you apparently think you know enough about teenagers to9 categorically proclaim the entire group to be clueless naive jackasses. And...what percentage of them have you ever actually met? You're sort of coming off exactly the same as them. old fogeys look at the young whippersnappers and declare them to be dumb naive pieces of shit, while young whippersnappers look at old fogeys and declare them to be stagnating archaic pieces of shuit.

And here again, we have dehumanization. That's a problem. It's a BIG fucking problem because a large number of society's problems come from one person's inability to look at another person and see him as ANOTHER PERSON. But this "ageism" is a specific kind of fucked up. Why? Because the whole egocentric "I'm awesome and everyone else is an asshole" phase sort of IS at least part of the process of maturation. We're born self-centered, then we learn that another world exists, then we learn that the rest of the world sucks, then we learn that our shits stink just as much as everyone else's. Yeah, a lot of teens DO suck. My question is, why the hell are you getting mad about that? That's part of maturing. Ideally, you're gonna become a better person as time goes on because you have the benefit of exp[erience. Younger people generally don't have as much experience, so cut them some fucking slack. It's not that they're pieces of shit. They're (for the most part) simply PEOPLE who are going through the same shit that all generations do. They're just people. Young people, sure. But just people, and that's all they are.

Avatar image for Smashbrossive50
Smashbrossive50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 Smashbrossive50
Member since 2009 • 3915 Posts

It's the social environment that makes them look and feel dumb..in my country,animist teenagers are a problem,glad is that I'm not among them,look at them pseudo wolves,they failed,"move on" but they insist they stick to the older plan,and what happen is...the terrible cycle of life,people love someone for a cliche reason,they only met for a day and asked the chick to get married after,so stupid,it's like they don't appreciate their parents' financial effort,worst case scenario is drugs,in the city I live in, there are teenagers who only care for 2 things, met a girl,and marry them shortly after..drugs make them do this and people of the same age group are gullible enough to follow these steps,this is what I call animist,they believe in the trend...now tell me,should you walk for your life to get a girl? No! Should you get rich and spend it all for the girl of your dreams? Again you shouldn't! Should you try too much crazy things you find in the internet to catch a girl's attention? No! you'll tire yourself. Should you take a selfie to do the same thing and post it online? What a waste! See it's the social network that created this abomination, nomophobia is also a reason why they became shit,I do have a phone,but I only use it for a proper reason.. it's not easy to escape this trial,it's like a custom,again it's stupid.

You do know the definition of independence,right? It's not just for a country,but for its people too. I grew up an independent teenager after that botched murder attempt with a metallic ruler back in junior high school a few years ago. Every time I see people like that ,I tend to avoid them,because they spread negative rumors and gossips, nearly every hangout venues had at least one group of mindless teenagers who only see each other,and nothing else,should't be a surprise they became attention jerks..such a blatant life..if only face"palm"book didn't exist,these won't happen

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62  Edited By TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

Why are your threads pieces of sh!t?

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

So Kevlar's back. Nice !

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Kevlar101

@MrGeezer said:

@Kevlar101 said:

Seriously...they are so annoying. Little pricks think they know everything, lol. So clueless, and naïve. Arrogant as hell.

Why can't kids just go from 12 to 20?

What, are you 20? Do you really think that 8 year difference makes THAT much of a difference? In some aspects, probably. but as far as being "so clueless" and "thinking they know everything"? REALLY, dude? I mean, you apparently think you know enough about teenagers to9 categorically proclaim the entire group to be clueless naive jackasses. And...what percentage of them have you ever actually met? You're sort of coming off exactly the same as them. old fogeys look at the young whippersnappers and declare them to be dumb naive pieces of shit, while young whippersnappers look at old fogeys and declare them to be stagnating archaic pieces of shuit.

And here again, we have dehumanization. That's a problem. It's a BIG fucking problem because a large number of society's problems come from one person's inability to look at another person and see him as ANOTHER PERSON. But this "ageism" is a specific kind of fucked up. Why? Because the whole egocentric "I'm awesome and everyone else is an asshole" phase sort of IS at least part of the process of maturation. We're born self-centered, then we learn that another world exists, then we learn that the rest of the world sucks, then we learn that our shits stink just as much as everyone else's. Yeah, a lot of teens DO suck. My question is, why the hell are you getting mad about that? That's part of maturing. Ideally, you're gonna become a better person as time goes on because you have the benefit of exp[erience. Younger people generally don't have as much experience, so cut them some fucking slack. It's not that they're pieces of shit. They're (for the most part) simply PEOPLE who are going through the same shit that all generations do. They're just people. Young people, sure. But just people, and that's all they are.

I'm 15 years and 11 months old.

So, almost 16.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#65 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

The teenagers that live near me are so dam naughty they need a good kick up the backside.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#66 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Troll threads are unwelcome. Also, do not make threads with swear words in their titles.

Locking