Who Has Pre-Ordered Modern Warfare 2?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dijji497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 dijji497
Member since 2009 • 129 Posts

Who else has preordered Modern Warfare 2 for its November release?

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
A friend and I are pre-ordering it for the PS3 (for the co-op :D). I might get a copy of the PC version as well.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58348 Posts

Not me, and I never will.

60 bucks is 15 dollars too high for a PC game. Add to that the lack of dedicated servers, and the general attitude IW expressed when defending themselves when we PC gamers petitioned, and they just are not worth my money.

Besides, CoD4 sucked...short singleplayer, underwhelming multiplayer full of small maps, grenade spammers, and acheivement/unlockables seekers. I doubtMW2will be much better

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Not me Bad Company 2 is my shooter of choice.. Not sure if you can talk about video games here.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

60 bucks is 15 dollars too high for a PC game. Add to that the lack of dedicated servers, and the general attitude IW expressed when defending themselves when we PC gamers petitioned, and they just are not worth my money.

Besides, CoD4 sucked...short singleplayer, underwhelming multiplayer full of small maps, grenade spammers, and acheivement/unlockables seekers. I doubtMW2will be much better

mrbojangles25

It may have been short, but it sure as hell made up for it in terms of quality (imo at least).

Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
I have 5 on it will put more on once I gots money :(
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58348 Posts

[QUOTE="mrbojangles25"]

chessmaster1989

It may have been short, but it sure as hell made up for it in terms of quality (imo at least).

Yes I can agree but for 50 dollars, thats 10 dollars an hour. I pay 9 bucks for a movie and get 1.5 or more hours out of it. Plus, the sheer linearity of it limits you to one playthrough. With Crysis, for example, the campaign was over 10 hours but it was also extremely replayable.

Also, if it had good multiplayer, it would have been worth it, but in the world of Counterstrike, Team Fortress, and more, something as shallow as CoD 4 does not cut it.

I am sorry but IW is taking gaming, at least for the PC platform, backwards and not forwards. You guys on 360 and PS3 have fun, I am not critiquing you guys, my attacks are solely at IW and fellow PC gamers.