When keeping it really goes wrong

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

So...... deserved beat down or not?

I say well deserved.

Why is it that people are constantly trying to act "hard" all the time trying to look for fights?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

I love it. Specially how his buddy just let his friend kick the guy straight and clean with no help.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nengo_Flow
@Master_Live said:

I love it. Specially how his buddy just let his friend kick the guy straight and clean with no help.

yep the truck drivers were just chilled about the whole thing.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@Master_Live said:

I agree. That was the best part. I always hated when people jumped somebody. Only thing they do is make themselves look like cowards that need help. I wouldn't never let my friends jump into my fights.

@TC, yes he deserved that ass whipping. His ignorant ass even threw the first punch. I also never understood why people think that where they come from means shit. So what if you from New York. As he found out, somebody from New York can take an ass whipping just like anybody else. Every time I got in a fight with somebody claiming to be from somewhere like New York, Chicago, etc., I instantly looked at them as a bitch. Not because they are from where ever it is they say they are from, but because only a bitch feels the need to try and use where they are from as some kind of threat. As if I busted them in the mouth, they wouldn't bleed because they are from X city.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I do feel like after he got a few punches when he stopped struggling...thats kinda bad but........he deserved it...From what I saw in the video the truckers weren't being rude at all and out of nowhere the black guy swung first...how does he feel now? I've encountered way to many people like this from Hockey and things can get out of hand...funny to watch though.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Some of those hits are hard to watch though

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nengo_Flow

@soapman72 said:

Some of those hits are hard to watch though

nah, very satisfying is the word i would use.

i was actually hoping he would kick him in the head when he was getting up off him

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

didnt seem as bad as it was til you looked at his face and his distorted self after the fight. damn he got his ass beat

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Why does he want his dick to be sucked by guys so badly?

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

That mofo got his ass straight whooped hahaha good stuff man. If you're gonna talk it better be ready to walk it.

-Renegade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 -Renegade
Member since 2007 • 8340 Posts

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

That mofo got his ass straight whooped hahaha good stuff man. If you're gonna talk it better be ready to walk it.

always see this happening to people the biggest shit talkers getting their ass handed to them

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I was expecting dave Chappelle when i came into this thread.

I'm leaving disappointed.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@Gaming-Planet said:

Why does he want his dick to be sucked by guys so badly?

Because being gay is the "in" thing these days.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I don't have any sound. Why are they beating this dude up ? Or what is going on here ? Can someone break it down for me. Dude got knocked the F*** out ! but why ? lol ..

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#15 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@LexLas said:

I don't have any sound. Why are they beating this dude up ? Or what is going on here ? Can someone break it down for me. Dude got knocked the F*** out ! but why ? lol ..

cos he was shooting his mouth off

a dime-a-dozen, by the books street fight. you missed nothing of any significance.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

The Black guy never stood a chance. The White guy was bigger and had a thicker, more rigid skeleton.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

^^^Yeah, but the black dude was from New York.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

ROFL how did the black guy reach the decision that he will take on this clearly physically superior other guy?

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

Absolutely deserved, his buddy didnt jump in... so right off the bat, props. He may have hit a few too many times after he was out since he was pumped on adrenaline but once people told him to stop, he did. The trash talk at the end is pretty classless though... especially by the guy not even involved.

All in all though a quality lesson for talking trash to and swinging on someone that weighs twice as much as you, a hard lesson learned but one probably not soon forgotten. Probably wont tell people to suck his dick regardless of if hes from new york, in the future.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

@GazaAli:

Stereotypical, gangster Blacks think they are invulnerable. I'm not being racist; I'm Black too.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@GazaAli said:

ROFL how did the black guy reach the decision that he will take on this clearly physically superior other guy?

well, the dude in green was kinda a fatass.. maybe the black guy figured he'd distract him with a cupcake or something.. get some cheap shots in.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@GazaAli said:

well, the dude in green was kinda a fatass.. maybe the black guy figured he'd distract him with a cupcake or something.. get some cheap shots in.

fatasses are hard to subdue by virtue of sheer body volume. Even worse, he himself is tiny with no notable muscle tone. Our friend BRHD would have been able to take him on though :3

BeardMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BeardMaster
Member since 2012 • 1686 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@GazaAli said:

put a 60lb weight vest on and try to go about your daily business. Probably be miserable... legs cramping and aching. If a fat guy is doing the same thing effortlessly on a daily basis... probably shouldnt try to punch him.

Marth6352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 Marth6352
Member since 2014 • 117 Posts

He doesnt look 'black' though that would beg the question how do you look black. And blue ray that isn't a gangster he's just a hyped up new York dude, I've seen plenty of those in my life. Nothing he did was what I've seen a gangster do

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@BeardMaster said:

@comp_atkins said:

@GazaAli said:

put a 60lb weight vest on and try to go about your daily business. Probably be miserable... legs cramping and aching. If a fat guy is doing the same thing effortlessly on a daily basis... probably shouldnt try to punch him.

i wouldn't say "effortlessly" but i'm picking up what you're putting down