What's your experience and general opinion of people of the opposite sex?

• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I'm a male and my experience with women has been horrible. The only girlfriend I've ever had dumped me after one month and revealed to me that she dated me only to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, and the girl to whom I lost my V-card thought of me as a lameass because of my lack of experience at my age and my docile, innocent nature. In addition to these examples, I've been outright insulted by random girls I don't know because they thought of me as ugly or thought that I dressed bummy. Hence, my overall opinion of women is as follows:

• They are shallow, self-absorbed creatures that cling to men who give them what they want, which is good sex, money, and materials.

I am a bitter, angry, and sexually frustrated male. 

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I don't get emotionally attached to people very easily so never bothered with a real relationship.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
And you had the nerve to tell me about sexism :lol:
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
They're fvcking crazy.
Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Makhaidos
Member since 2013 • 2162 Posts
My opinion of females has remained pretty constant over the years: Girls are icky!
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BluRayHiDef

And you had the nerve to tell me about sexism :lol:GazaAli

Sexism is the belief that one sex is inferior to the other or that each sex is confined to pre-defined roles and should not act out of accordance with those roles. My low opinion of women may be in bad taste (in your opinion), but it isn't sexist; I don't think women are below men or that they should be disallowed from doing certain things based on their sex. 

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#7 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

BluRayHiDef

Well, at least you admit it :P

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

I expect great things from this thread.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
They are people....stop being misogynistic.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BluRayHiDef

They are people....stop being misogynistic.LJS9502_basic

My opinion is based on experience.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Most women are absolute kunts of the highest order. Just like men, although in different ways. Basically finding good people is nigh on impossible.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]They are people....stop being misogynistic.BluRayHiDef

Limited experience.......
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Opinion =/= fact.
Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

I'm a male and my experience with women has been horrible. The only girlfriend I've ever had dumped me after one month and revealed to me that she dated me only to make her ex-boyfriend jealous, and the girl to whom I lost my V-card thought of me as a lameass because of my lack of experience at my age and my docile, innocent nature. In addition to these examples, I've been outright insulted by random girls I don't know because they thought of me as ugly or thought that I dressed bummy. Hence, my overall opinion of women is as follows:

• They are shallow, self-absorbed creatures that cling to men who give them what they want, which is good sex, money, and materials.

BluRayHiDef

Why don't you just not dress bummy then? It's not really that hard to dress nice.

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Makhaidos

My opinion is that you're a sociopathic fifteen-year-old with clear mommy issues. This is also based on experience.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Gamefan1986

Why don't you just not dress bummy then? It's not really that hard to dress nice.

I don't always dress bummy; what I was saying that at the times I dressed bummy, I was insulted for doing so. Also, me dressing bummy isn't the problem, but me being insulted for doing so is. I should be able to dress how I want without being insulted by random strangers for doing so. 

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#17 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Some are nice.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]They are people....stop being misogynistic.Makhaidos

My opinion is that you're a sociopathic fifteen-year-old with clear mommy issues. This is also based on experience.

What would make you call me a sociopath?

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
Wow I get the complete opposite reaction. I was doing work in the library a couple days ago and a girl next to me got on her phone and was telling her friend how she could not stop staring at this guy. "He's really pretty with long hair, I just can't describe it" .I looked around and there is no guys around with longish hair and my complexion. Plus girls have called me pretty before. Yes, pretty, I know but it's nice to hear. But if it makes you feel better TC, in HS girls wouldn't take a 2nd look at me. But they are generally nice people, some can be mean though. My advice to you is to make money, dedicate your time to that, trust me. Get in a field where the earning potential is high.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BluRayHiDef

Wow I get the complete opposite reaction. I was doing work in the library a couple days ago and a girl next to me got on her phone and was telling her friend how she could not stop staring at this guy. "He's really pretty with long hair, I just can't describe it" .I looked around and there is no guys around with longish hair and my complexion. Plus girls have called me pretty before. Yes, pretty, I know but it's nice to hear. But if it makes you feel better TC, in HS girls wouldn't take a 2nd look at me. But they are generally nice people, some can be mean though. My advice to you is to make money, dedicate your time to that, trust me. Get in a field where the earning potential is high.bobaban

All you've done is prove my point. Girls are shallow. You get attention because you're attractive, not because you're a nice guy.

Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

Hmm, I don't know. Women are generally very nice and friendly to me, but I find them a bit inscrutable. I'm shy when it comes to wooing and I have a hunch they sometimes think I'm gay, but I don't have any evidence for that..

Actually I have never actually initiated a relationship with a female and all of my girlfriends have been the result of the girl approaching me, so I don't really know how they perceive me.  My fear of rejection is stronger than my desire for a relationship.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bobaban

[QUOTE="bobaban"]Wow I get the complete opposite reaction. I was doing work in the library a couple days ago and a girl next to me got on her phone and was telling her friend how she could not stop staring at this guy. "He's really pretty with long hair, I just can't describe it" .I looked around and there is no guys around with longish hair and my complexion. Plus girls have called me pretty before. Yes, pretty, I know but it's nice to hear. But if it makes you feel better TC, in HS girls wouldn't take a 2nd look at me. But they are generally nice people, some can be mean though. My advice to you is to make money, dedicate your time to that, trust me. Get in a field where the earning potential is high.BluRayHiDef

All you've done is prove my point. Girls are shallow. You get attention because you're attractive, not because you're a nice guy.

I think it's both really. I'm alot friendlier and open now. Before I was quiet and shy, and that never got me anywhere. But like I said, don't worry about girls. I wasted alot of time when I was unattractive, trust me, if you are like you describe yourself. Get money first and then girls will come easy.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="bobaban"]Wow I get the complete opposite reaction. I was doing work in the library a couple days ago and a girl next to me got on her phone and was telling her friend how she could not stop staring at this guy. "He's really pretty with long hair, I just can't describe it" .I looked around and there is no guys around with longish hair and my complexion. Plus girls have called me pretty before. Yes, pretty, I know but it's nice to hear. But if it makes you feel better TC, in HS girls wouldn't take a 2nd look at me. But they are generally nice people, some can be mean though. My advice to you is to make money, dedicate your time to that, trust me. Get in a field where the earning potential is high.bobaban

I think it's both really. I'm alot friendlier and open now. Before I was quiet and shy, and that never got me anywhere. But like I said, don't worry about girls. I wasted alot of time when I was unattractive, trust me, if you are like you describe yourself. Get money first and then girls will come easy.

I don't care about getting girls anymore. I want them all purged from the Earth. They are a plague.:P

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14811 Posts

They're always hitting on me. I can't stand it.

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bobaban

[QUOTE="bobaban"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

I don't care about getting girls anymore. I want them all purged from the Earth. They are a plague.

riiiight.jpg

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="bobaban"] I think it's both really. I'm alot friendlier and open now. Before I was quiet and shy, and that never got me anywhere. But like I said, don't worry about girls. I wasted alot of time when I was unattractive, trust me, if you are like you describe yourself. Get money first and then girls will come easy. bobaban

I don't care about getting girls anymore. I want them all purged from the Earth. They are a plague.

riiiight.jpg

I was joking.

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#28 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Gamefan1986

I thought he said he dressed like a bunny.
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#29 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

i have similar experiences to OP. girls have stolen from me and my family, one has verbally abused me to the point where i tried to suicide (twice i attempted suicide in my life so this means a considerable amount to me), ive had them physically attack me with weapons, insult me for no reason while attempting to make innocent conversation and i cant honestly recall the last time i had a female friend. to me my view of women is all bad and i really wish this wasnt so but bad apple after bad apple have really ruined the bunch for me that i dont think im going to go sorting through them anymore. and the funny part is that not a single male human being has ever done wrong by me (imo, omitting my father but thats a tale for another therapy couch).

its a sad reality i have to deal with and some days when i try and motivate myself to try again out of a misplaced sense of not trying to be so anti-female i think about all these things and it makes me upset to the point where i sometimes cry and get all scared.

i very truly wish that someday this changes but for now call me socially lonely due to my isolation from women and too emotionally scared to try escaping it (on my own).

Makhaidos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Makhaidos

What would make you call me a sociopath?

BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef
Gee, I just have no idea.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BluRayHiDef

i have similar experiences to OP. girls have stolen from me and my family, one has verbally abused me to the point where i tried to suicide (twice i attempted suicide in my life so this means a considerable amount to me), ive had them physically attack me with weapons, insult me for no reason while attempting to make innocent conversation and i cant honestly recall the last time i had a female friend. to me my view of women is all bad and i really wish this wasnt so but bad apple after bad apple have really ruined the bunch for me that i dont think im going to go sorting through them anymore. and the funny part is that not a single male human being has ever done wrong by me (imo, omitting my father but thats a tale for another therapy couch).

its a sad reality i have to deal with and some days when i try and motivate myself to try again out of a misplaced sense of not trying to be so anti-female i think about all these things and it makes me upset to the point where i sometimes cry and get all scared.

i very truly wish that someday this changes but for now call me socially lonely due to my isolation from women and too emotionally scared to try escaping it (on my own).

ionusX

I feel where you're coming from, bro. I think the only type of good women is the naive type that doesn't have much social experience and can subsequently be molded into decent Human beings. That's the type you have to find. 

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I pretty much just ignore the existence of all males between the age of 14 and 28. The majority of them are immature little twerps until they hit about 30 or so.
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
If many different people have issues with you, maybe it is not they who are the problem.
Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#34 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
boys have cooties. ick poo!
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

they are dumb and fat and ugly and gross and gay

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BluRayHiDef

I pretty much just ignore the existence of all males between the age of 14 and 28. The majority of them are immature little twerps until they hit about 30 or so.XilePrincess

Condescending, just like the rest of your kind. :P

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
It's better than yours.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

'My advice to is make money.' 

Says it all really

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#39 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] Girls are shallow. You get attention because you're attractive, not because you're a nice guy.

Guys can be just as (if not moreso) shallow.
Commander-Gree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Commander-Gree
Member since 2009 • 4929 Posts

ionusX

I think your experiences with women can be summed up by the classic adage "bitches be crazy".

Also, cool sig.  

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts
If many different people have issues with you, maybe it is not they who are the problem.chessmaster1989
QFT
ionusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ionusX
Member since 2009 • 25777 Posts

[QUOTE="ionusX"]

Commander-Gree

I think your experiences with women can be summed up by the classic adage "bitches be crazy".

Also, cool sig.  

i was thinking that of the 7eleven mobile suit (thats right 7-11 convenience stores have their own gundam)

The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

I expect great things from this thread.

Niff_T
lol
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]And you had the nerve to tell me about sexism :lol:BluRayHiDef

Sexism is the belief that one sex is inferior to the other or that each sex is confined to pre-defined roles and should not act out of accordance with those roles. My low opinion of women may be in bad taste (in your opinion), but it isn't sexist; I don't think women are below men or that they should be disallowed from doing certain things based on their sex. 

Yea I know that, but they're still closely related. Misogyny will undoubtedly lead to sexism at some point or another, it is inevitable. You cannot treat equally whom you think, and I'm quoting you here, are shallow, self-absorbed creatures that cling to men who give them what they want, which is good sex, money, and materials. Sorry its just not possible. This kind of inherent and intrinsic resentment and frustration with a group will lead to discrimination against said group and will open the door to all kinds of unjust and oppressive behaviors and acts against it.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#46 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19583 Posts

I pretty much just ignore the existence of all males between the age of 14 and 28. The majority of them are immature little twerps until they hit about 30 or so.XilePrincess

Sadly true. I suspect that's why almost all of my friends since high school have been female - I find them much easier to get along with.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GazaAli

[QUOTE="XilePrincess"]I pretty much just ignore the existence of all males between the age of 14 and 28. The majority of them are immature little twerps until they hit about 30 or so.Planeforger

Sadly true. I suspect that's why almost all of my friends since high school have been female - I find them much easier to get along with.

Countering misogyny with misandry yay

Oh and it could be that most of your friends are females because your friendzoned as fvck :lol:

gameboy343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 gameboy343
Member since 2005 • 1024 Posts

BluRayHiDef

this 

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts
Girls can be cool, but some are crazy, obsessed people.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

pretty sweet