What's the one thing that just really ticks you off

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

I'm pretty sure everyone has that one thing that just bothers them so much it can bring you from a great mood to an ill one.

Mine's any form of discrimination. Can't stand it. Particularly descrimination against autistic people. 'cause I am one and I've been there.

There's this kid my little brother told me about, from what I've heard he's autistic to some sort of insane level. And my brother said all these things about him and I was like "Alex, I don't want to hear about it!"

There's also this other kid at school. He's got the worst case of aspergers I've ever seen. When people pick on him it makes me so sad.

It's an awful world. How about you, what's your thing that ticks you off?

Avatar image for call_of_duty_10
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 call_of_duty_10
Member since 2009 • 4954 Posts

I really hate it when people make noises with their tongue and saliva while chewing food.I feel like murdering them.

DmadFearmonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 DmadFearmonger
Member since 2009 • 5169 Posts

I really hate it when people make noises with their tongue and saliva while chewing food.I feel like murdering them.

call_of_duty_10
Yeah that is pretty annoying
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

When someone praises somethingthat has nothing to do with the topic presented at all like this.Look for the person named CallofDutyXXX.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28726121/wiiu-3ds-is-the-future-of-fps?page=0

Rizelea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rizelea
Member since 2011 • 140 Posts
There's a couple. I hate very closet backstabbers; the ones that never admit they backstab even though he does it without remorse. I hate people who thinks of themselves as gangsters and thugs. To a lesser extent, I also hate people who frequently spit in the ground :P
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
People who can't drive, huge pet hate
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

Life.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
Memes.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 chaoscougar1

Life.

MissLibrarian
That's quite dark :(
Combii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Combii
Member since 2009 • 755 Posts

Justin Bieber aaaand when someone plays http://www.schooltube.com/video/0bb8adf3c3e639a2cfb1/Rebecca-Black-Friday-OFFICIAL-VIDEO

(Couldn't find a link on youtube since they removed the song)

nickz_fpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nickz_fpk
Member since 2010 • 1458 Posts

People talking loudly in public.

applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

Loud people on the bus

mikolig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mikolig
Member since 2010 • 397 Posts

call_of_duty_10
Same and when i buy a game that i waited like 1 month more and wont work :)
call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

mikolig

What the heck.... That happened to me!! I waited for 1 month after the Witcher 2 was released and now that I have it,it runs like **** on my PC!!!

mikolig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mikolig
hehe and yes i am a wizzard !!!! :O
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Way too many things. If someone had a gun to my head and said choose only one thing I'd say "Babies..."

And there'd be a long pause and then I'd say "...dogs who bark at 5am" and then I'd have my brains all over a wall.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="mikolig"][QUOTE="call_of_duty_10"]

call_of_duty_10

What the heck.... That happened to me!! I waited for 1 month after the Witcher 2 was released and now that I have it,it runs like **** on my PC!!!

So what your saying is you are annoyed that you didn't check the requirements for the game? Seems logical
mikolig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mikolig

[QUOTE="mikolig"] Same and when i buy a game that i waited like 1 month more and wont work :)chaoscougar1

So what your saying is you are annoyed that you didn't check the requirements for the game? Seems logical

hehehe yea lol :P
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
People who have no regard for proper dinner etiquette. Those who don't care about the appetite of others and do everything possible to destroy the meal for another person drives me crazy.
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

When someone praises somethingthat has nothing to do with the topic presented at all like this.Look for the person named CallofDutyXXX.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28726121/wiiu-3ds-is-the-future-of-fps?page=0

super600

That kid is trolling so well you have brought his trolling into other topics. He trolled you hard. It must sit down to hurt.

call_of_duty_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 call_of_duty_10

[QUOTE="mikolig"] Same and when i buy a game that i waited like 1 month more and wont work :)chaoscougar1

there's some problem with the game:P No matter what settings I play it on,it runs at the same framerate.Tried all patches,drivers setings,tweaks etc.
marcogamer07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 marcogamer07
Member since 2008 • 1615 Posts

I have Aspergers myself, and I can totally relate. But anyway, I have way too many things to list so I'll just list a few that irk me the most.

Bullying, pop music, pop culture in general, cell phones, babies, right-wingers (conservatives), religion, being falsely accused of things, white lies, Apple, Apple fanboys, PS3 fanboys, people that try to act "random" to be funny.

MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
People who have no regard for proper dinner etiquette. Those who don't care about the appetite of others and do everything possible to destroy the meal for another person drives me crazy. siberian142
I'm exactly the same, we should go out for a meal one night.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

We still don't have a R18+ rating for games in Austraila. I'll be starting my new career as a hitman if this vote dosen't pass in July...

DavidianMH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DavidianMH
Member since 2011 • 1458 Posts
Suck-ups.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#27 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts

stupid people attempting to correct non-stupid people

stfu or die or something, please

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Unserious people.

SLS97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SLS97
Member since 2011 • 275 Posts

Stupid cool kids trying to be smart.

Da_lil_PimP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Da_lil_PimP
Member since 2006 • 4241 Posts

People that hate on popular music just to act cool...

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

cheese_game619

That kid is trolling so well you have brought his trolling into other topics. He trolled you hard. It must sit down to hurt.

At least that guy is banned.Anway he wasn't trolling me, but it was just annoying to see him promote the COD franchise to the extreme in threads that had nothing to do with the game.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

One off the top of my head is parents that don't control their kids and let them scream and yell and throw things in stores. I get really tired of that also it really gets annoying in restaurants. I mean seriously do something with your kids...whether it be yell or take them to the bathroom and give them a couple whacks on the rear.

dkdk999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dkdk999
Member since 2007 • 6754 Posts
I hate how people treat children sometimes. My older sister makes so many stupid and rude remarks to my little brother and sister. Like she'll imply their not good at something or stupid. Man does it piss me off.
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#34 racing1750
Member since 2010 • 14567 Posts

I hate women drivers!

Yes I said it. No, I'm not against all women drivers. My mum being one who I respect, but some are just plain dumb and shouldn't have a licence.

The other week I was waiting to turn out of a junction. I waited to make sure it was completely safe since from the right hand side it's difficult to get a good view of oncoming cars. Then after a minute a blonde in a Vauxhall astra peeped her horn. At this point I wanted to get out of my car and smash her windscreen. What is it with these idiots? She being a stupid young girl assumed because nothing was coming from the left, that it was clear to go, but her puny sized brain forget cars come from the right hand side!!

Similar happened a month back. This women was going right and I was going ahead. She peeped at me even though I had to cross infront of oncoming cars and she like the last prat assumed everyone is going the same way as her!!

Sorry for the rant, but some drivers make me want to get out of my car and tell them off!

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 racing1750

One off the top of my head is parents that don't control their kids and let them scream and yell and throw things in stores. I get really tired of that also it really gets annoying in restaurants. I mean seriously do something with your kids...whether it be yell or take them to the bathroom and give them a couple whacks on the rear.

CHOASXIII
Funny, today a 1 year old ran out infront of me and the mum and dad (local druggies) were oblivious to this.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

racing1750

Funny, today a 1 year old ran out infront of me and the mum and dad (local druggies) were oblivious to this.

Yeah that's another thing...half the time the parents are drunk or on drugs and going duhhhh as their kids run in the road or do whatever.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 racing1750

People that hate on popular music just to act cool...

Da_lil_PimP
But I really hate Justin Bieber, honestly :P
racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 racing1750

[QUOTE="racing1750"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

CHOASXIII

Yeah that's another thing...half the time the parents are drunk or on drugs and going duhhhh as their kids run in the road or do whatever.

Yep and the funny thing is the 1 years olds older brother tried to grab him and the dad turns around with no care in his face.
CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CHOASXIII

[QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

[QUOTE="racing1750"] Funny, today a 1 year old ran out infront of me and the mum and dad (local druggies) were oblivious to this.racing1750

Yep and the funny thing is the 1 years olds older brother tried to grab him and the dad turns around with no care in his face.

That's just sad.

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 racing1750

[QUOTE="racing1750"][QUOTE="CHOASXIII"]

CHOASXIII

That's just sad.

It is. They make babies all the time and obviously can't properly support them, with you know their next fix being the main priority. Luckily my area is not populated by druggies :P
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

super600

:lol: That dudes a troll... How old is he, like 10?

racing1750

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 racing1750

[QUOTE="super600"]

Fundai

Since COD is like god to him, 10 is a safe bet
Fundai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Fundai
Member since 2010 • 6120 Posts

So much stuff man, so much stuff... Fro example, i too hate discrimination, but I also Hate special treatment.....

I also Hate when people say that Most Right Wings are Uneducated, because Its not even close to true. :|

I also Dislike It when people stick so firmly to their beliefs there complete Zeolots and won't listen to another thing anyone else has to say...

Easports48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Easports48
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
The United States Tea-Republican Party.
DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

Bandwagon sports fans.

Pittsburg Steelers, New York Yankees, LA Lakers...

Or more recently,

Green Bay Packers, Miami Heat, Minnesota Twins, Auburn.

I just f***ing hate that s***. Pick a team, and STICK WITH IT.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 super600  Moderator

[QUOTE="super600"]

Fundai

Yeah! I bet he is kinda young. Anyway it was foolish for him to think he get away from not being labeled as a ban dodger.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

One thing that really ticks me off.... hmmm not much makes me angry but I dislike being interrupted. Its sooo rude, I'll be saying something and someone just comes along and cuts me off.

Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
Myself and my overly critical nature.
Vancelvany

Forum Posts