What's some of the dumbest stuff you've done IRL

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NiKva (8180 posts) -

-Turned on my electric tooth brush WHILEputting tooth paste on it.

-Put the milk in the cupboard... and the cereal in the cupboard, too.

Edit: Why does formatting text (Bold, italics, etc) cause the word to lose the spaces around it?

Glitchspot gonna glitchspot

#2 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (743 posts) -
I once got really really REALLY drunk and... I don't remember what happened.
#3 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
I once got really really REALLY drunk and... I don't remember what happened. BenedictArnold7
#4 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13493 posts) -

-Fired up an AMD Athlon 1Ghz CPU without a HSF on it, when they were brand new and expensive as fvck. Had to postpone building that rig.

-All the unprotect sex I had in college. No STDs or babies, thankfully. Whew.

-As a teen we used to hang by our hands under the railroad trustle (a la Lost Boys) while the train passed. That was a valley under that trustle, not water. No fatalities, fortunately. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

-Got married for all the wrong reasons. Didn't last.

-LSD+shrooms+weed+peyote buttons. Projectile vomiting rainbows and pixels is NOT fun.

And some stuff I don't want to talk about. :oops:

#5 Posted by shadowkiller11 (7956 posts) -
[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]I once got really really REALLY drunk and... I don't remember what happened. MrPraline

#6 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

To many to remember.

#7 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (743 posts) -

-Fired up an AMD Athlon 1Ghz CPU without a HSF on it, when they were brand new and expensive as fvck. Had to postpone building that rig.

-As a teen we used to hang by our hands under the railroad trustle (a la Lost Boys) while the train passed. That was a valley under that trustle, not water. No fatalities, fortunately. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

-LSD+shrooms+weed+peyote buttons. Projectile vomiting rainbows and pixels is NOT fun.

br0kenrabbit
What is the drug experience called? Jimi Hendrix Flipping?
#8 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
Mixing drugs, probably.
#9 Posted by Floppy_Jim (25834 posts) -
Walked drunk in the middle of the road at night. It wasn't a busy road though so I guess it was a clever kind of dumb.
#10 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
Mixing drugs, probably.Rhazakna
Alcohol and pills?
#11 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13493 posts) -

[QUOTE="br0kenrabbit"]

BenedictArnold7

What is the drug experience called? Jimi Hendrix Flipping?

It's called "puke your guts out, piss in your pants and die motherfvcker DIE B!TCH haha just kidding you aren't getting out that easy. PUKE MOTHERFVCKER!"

To be fair we were just going to hippie flip (shrooms+LSD...hippie flipping has nothing to do with E, you silly kids) but then the buttons showed up on the table. I was at the point where you can feel the trip about to kick in so I was like "fvck it, turn it up to 11".

Ugh.

#12 Posted by GazaAli (23801 posts) -
That I take with me to the grave.
#13 Posted by Laihendi (5834 posts) -
I bought a Magikarp on my blue version.
#14 Posted by Pittfan666 (8534 posts) -
Drank a can of natty light.
#15 Posted by HouseMuzik4Life (134 posts) -
Mixing drugs, probably.Rhazakna
This
#16 Posted by MrsSolidSnake (4930 posts) -

Once a battery in my TV remote exploded so I pulled it out with my bare hands. I forgot to wash my hands and I had an itchy tongue about half an hour later. It hurt.

#17 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152424 posts) -
[QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]I once got really really REALLY drunk and... I don't remember what happened. MrPraline

Just once? I'm surprised....:o
#18 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13493 posts) -

I forgot to wash my hands and I had an itchy tongue about half an hour later.

MrsSolidSnake

You should so open a conversation with that line.

#19 Posted by ZX81plus3 (181 posts) -
Using legal highs instead of sticking to the much safer illegal natural substances.
#20 Posted by Diablo-B (4053 posts) -
Remain "friends" with my EXs
#21 Posted by OneEyedNinja (17 posts) -
Probly not the dumbest, but just off the top of my head ... yesterday I tried to hold an elevator door open for a granny, I pressed the close button instead and it closed right on her head.... needless to say the elevator ride was really awkward hahaha
#22 Posted by Hatiko (4613 posts) -

We played who can jump off the garage and live.

#23 Posted by Darthkaiser (12447 posts) -
My friend's dad had this really old car a piece of crap, worthless he found it around 10 years ago with the keys still on it, iall crashed had nothing on the inside except the remains of seats and the wheel anyway he wanted to get rid of it seeing how he could not sale it or anything we decided to drive the car from a bridge near my friend's house into the river, it wasn't that high the bridge was more of like a rural one. When we were in the air I remember thinking "How the fvck did I end up here" but it was a fun experience, the car is still in that river
#24 Posted by THEBVSED (24 posts) -
HMM LETS SEE. I drank alot and woke up in the hospital with no memory! Biggest WTF moment of my life.
#25 Posted by naju890_963 (8954 posts) -

I once touched my cat's poop.

#26 Posted by Communist_Soul (3080 posts) -

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="BenedictArnold7"]I once got really really REALLY drunk and... I don't remember what happened. shadowkiller11

This. Except, everyone told me what I did afterwards.

#27 Posted by ZX81plus3 (181 posts) -

I once touched my cat's poop.

naju890_963
Internet anonymity at it's finest. ;)
#28 Posted by Palantas (15323 posts) -

I got extremely drunk in college and hit the limiter on my Jaguar. Eesh. :oops:

br0kenrabbit

There have been some times when I was a touch nervous until my next check.

Edit: Why does formatting text (Bold, italics, etc) cause the word to lose the spaces around it?

Glitchspot gonna glitchspot

NiKva

You seem to have answered your question. Maybe I should add "Created GameSpot account" to my two items above.

#29 Posted by Rich3232 (2628 posts) -
drugs
#30 Posted by brucewayne69 (2864 posts) -
drugsRich3232
hoho, aren't you a badass