Whats more annoying, Flies or Roaches?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
deactivated-5ac102a4472fe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5ac102a4472fe
Member since 2007 • 7431 Posts

Rarely see flies, and never think Ive seen a Roach, but I hear Roaches are atleast edible (in a wider sense then flys) so I suppose I will pick flies?

Avatar image for Cyanide4Suicid3
Cyanide4Suicid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Cyanide4Suicid3
Member since 2012 • 733 Posts
Roaches... Just trust me.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
[QUOTE="tocool340"] No need to waste my time reading the rest of that sh1t.

*shrugs* Not my problem. I'm not the one living with a roach infestation because I live in a filthy environment. It's YOUR roach problem, not mine. Feel free to ignore whatever you want.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="tocool340"] No need to waste my time reading the rest of that sh1t.

*shrugs* Not my problem. I'm not the one living with a roach infestation because I live in a filthy environment. It's YOUR roach problem, not mine. Feel free to ignore whatever you want.

*Shrugs* And you can continue to act like you know it all. Hope the next time you reply to me, you know EXACTLY what your talking about and not assume sh1t. Quite aware roaches prefer to live in filthy environment, which our house is hardly filthy. Hope we're done here and please don't reply to me with the same crap. Not interested in arguing about it anymore...
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MrGeezer
Quite aware roaches prefer to live in filthy environment, which our house is hardly filthy. tocool340
lmao.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tocool340
[QUOTE="tocool340"]Quite aware roaches prefer to live in filthy environment, which our house is hardly filthy. MrGeezer
lmao.

What's funny? Here, let me reword that since you have a hard time understanding that statement. "Quite aware roaches PREFER to live in a filthy environment, however we are one of the few cases where they still seem to survive despite our house hardly being filthy. " Now do you understand? Or are we about to go in circles with your petty argument again?...
Bloodseeker23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 Bloodseeker23
Member since 2008 • 8338 Posts
Roaches. They breed way too damn fast.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MrGeezer
[QUOTE="tocool340"] What's funny? Here, let me reword that since you have a hard time understanding that statement. "Quite aware roaches PREFER to live in a filthy environment, however we are one of the few cases where they still seem to survive despite our house hardly being filthy. " Now do you understand? Or are we about to go in circles with your petty argument again?...

Like I said, roaches DON'T survive in clean environments, because there isn't anything to eat. Roaches can certainly go to different places, sure. I've already completely addressed that at least twice, and that doesn't change a thing. If the roaches are actually living in your home, then your home isn't clean, period.
MistressMinako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 MistressMinako
Member since 2008 • 45964 Posts
I haven't seen a roach in like forever and even if I have flies will still win. At least roaches mind their own business. Flies just buzz around your ear for the lulz.
Diablo-B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Diablo-B
Member since 2009 • 4063 Posts
Flies are easy to contain and kill. They pretty much die in the winter if you don't turn on the heat. Ever try getting rid of roaches, good luck.
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tocool340
[QUOTE="MrGeezer"][QUOTE="tocool340"] What's funny? Here, let me reword that since you have a hard time understanding that statement. "Quite aware roaches PREFER to live in a filthy environment, however we are one of the few cases where they still seem to survive despite our house hardly being filthy. " Now do you understand? Or are we about to go in circles with your petty argument again?...

Like I said, roaches DON'T survive in clean environments, because there isn't anything to eat. Roaches can certainly go to different places, sure. I've already completely addressed that at least twice, and that doesn't change a thing. If the roaches are actually living in your home, then your home isn't clean, period.

And I've also addressed that my house is also clean a number of times. And I also stated there may be a possibility that they may be getting their food from some outside source other than what's inside the house. Perhaps there's something inside the walls they are using nourishment, I don't know. But I will say this once again, the house is NOT FILTHY.... I've lived in a filthy house before and the roach problem I had then DOES NOT compare to the problem I had in this house. It was way more out of control in that filthy house than it once was here....