What would you do if you had AIDS?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dante_May_Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dante_May_Die
Member since 2008 • 1505 Posts
Would u stay in the damn hospital locked up or run and enjoy life till death
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

If I have then everyone must have it. I'll be like a zombie trying to turn everyone.

lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
You don't get locked up in a hospital for aids...
Dante_May_Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Dante_May_Die
You don't get locked up in a hospital for aids...lancelot200
i thought they do coz he might spread the damn diseases
mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#6 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
first off i would be like how the hell i got it, and secondly, well i'll go live life till i die i guess
Curlyfrii87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Curlyfrii87
Member since 2004 • 15057 Posts

I would probably say..."figures"

:cry:

xXBuffJeffXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 xXBuffJeffXx
Member since 2006 • 5913 Posts
[QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

If I have then everyone must have it. I'll be like a zombie trying to turn everyone.

obsolete2k1

I would chose to no longer be gay as that's the only way to get aids, then I wouldn't have aids any longer.

:lol:

lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]You don't get locked up in a hospital for aids...Dante_May_Die

Wow...you must be pretty young.
cell_dweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 cell_dweller  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 19867 Posts
Yea, they definitely don't stick you in the hospital. The thing with AIDS is that it destroys your immune system, so you don't really die from AIDS, but from the flu, or pneumonia, or something along that line. Me personally.....I would go out and do everything I never got the chance to do that I wanted to. Travel, things like that.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
Have wild parties with other people that have AIDs.
Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts
i would be very unhappy
Ring_of_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ring_of_fire
Member since 2003 • 15880 Posts
[QUOTE="lancelot200"]You don't get locked up in a hospital for aids...Dante_May_Die

HIV is only spread through blood contact. You get HIV via unprotected sex, shared needless in drug use. You don't get HIV from normal contact.
Dante_May_Die

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dante_May_Die
[QUOTE="Dante_May_Die"][QUOTE="lancelot200"]You don't get locked up in a hospital for aids...lancelot200

Wow...you must be pretty young.

i guess tv is a lie (xD)
N0han

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N0han
Member since 2007 • 982 Posts
I gues I would just continue living my life as I do know, but take medicines for it 4 times a day. Its not the disease it was, meaning you can get out of a hospital and medication makes it possible to become just as old (or close to) the age someone without aids would reach.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
live in a bubble and do whatever I want then I cant die from it
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
[QUOTE="obsolete2k1"][QUOTE="Nifty_Shark"]

wow, that's crazy. I would chose to no longer be gay as that's the only way to get aids, then I wouldn't have aids any longer.

Straight people can get aids...
zanzibar_land

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zanzibar_land
Member since 2006 • 208 Posts
I would have the munchies for some more good times. Or maybe, I would run that way, not turning back, free to live life as I choose. But most likely, I would cut off the tip.
esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
Have wild parties with other people that have AIDs.Vandalvideo
lmao,i liked that idea
esbastica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 esbastica
Member since 2008 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"][QUOTE="obsolete2k1"] wow, that's crazy. I would chose to no longer be gay as that's the only way to get aids, then I wouldn't have aids any longer.obsolete2k1

yes they can, if they got it from someone who is gay or bi. there is no such thing as straight to straight transmission. google it.

what?
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#25 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
Go on about my life. And be very careful not to infect anyone else.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Bloodbath_87
[QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"][QUOTE="obsolete2k1"] wow, that's crazy. I would chose to no longer be gay as that's the only way to get aids, then I wouldn't have aids any longer.obsolete2k1

yes they can, if they got it from someone who is gay or bi. there is no such thing as straight to straight transmission. google it.

You know that it's not even strictly transferred through sexual contact, right?
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 obsolete2k1
Member since 2007 • 990 Posts

[QUOTE="obsolete2k1"][QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"] Straight people can get aids...Bloodbath_87

i do know that. you know that i didn't even refer to sexual contact in my post, right?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
According to Africans, you can cure it by sleeping with a virgin. So that's probably what I'd do.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

[QUOTE="Bloodbath_87"][QUOTE="obsolete2k1"] yes they can, if they got it from someone who is gay or bi. there is no such thing as straight to straight transmission. google it.obsolete2k1

i do know that. you know that i didn't even refer to sexual contact in my post, right?

Are you joking? You specifically said that the only way one can acquire it in the first place is from someone bi or gay You're referring explicitely on sexual preferences. Doesn't it have to do with sexual contact? Get your facts straight (pun intended).
Slaveways

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Slaveways
Member since 2006 • 663 Posts
I would.... DO A BARREL ROLL
Avatar image for thirteen_zombie
thirteen_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 thirteen_zombie
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts
if you knew anything about anything you'd know that everyone already has aids, duh they made a musical.
Philx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#32 Philx3
Member since 2008 • 1426 Posts
Wish that i'd used protection to start with
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts
I'd seek anti-retroviral therapy fast.
obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 obsolete2k1
[QUOTE="Teenaged"][QUOTE="obsolete2k1"]

You know that it's not even strictly transferred through sexual contact, right?Bloodbath_87

Are you joking? You specifically said that the only way one can acquire it in the first place is from someone bi or gay You're referring explicitely on sexual preferences. Doesn't it have to do with sexual contact? Get your facts straight (pun intended).

hmm, well i'm pretty confident that i could get aids from someone who is gay or bi by sharing needles, drinking their blood, etc etc, not just having sex with them... what do you think? makes sense eh... yah... that's what I thought. so as I stated earlier, I never mentioned sexual contact... thanks.
Solid_Snak3Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Solid_Snak3Xx
Member since 2008 • 413 Posts
I ll go to see my true love and make sweet love to her :D
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Teenaged

obsolete2k1

hmm, well i'm pretty confident that i could get aids from someone who is gay or bi by sharing needles, drinking their blood, etc etc, not just having sex with them... what do you think? makes sense eh... yah... that's what I thought. so as I stated earlier, I never mentioned sexual contact... thanks.

Wait, so needles are used exclusively by gay or bi people. Yeah, that makes sense! And... "drinking blood"? Blah! Where do you come up with that stuff? I know a lot of people think gay and bi people are responsible for AIDS but since you say you googled it, I think you have to do more research on the subject.

mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts

obsolete2k1

Are you being serious? Or is this some joke....
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bloodbath_87
[QUOTE="obsolete2k1"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Are you joking? You specifically said that the only way one can acquire it in the first place is from someone bi or gay You're referring explicitely on sexual preferences. Doesn't it have to do with sexual contact? Get your facts straight (pun intended).mexicangordo

Are you being serious? Or is this some joke....

He's trying to be serious.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#39 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
I would take the current antiviral medication for it. It's very effective .
cubeCAT13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cubeCAT13
Member since 2009 • 290 Posts
I would take a lot of pills if I had AIDS...
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#41 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
[ The rate of HIV transmission is very high in those who practice gay sex - more specifically gay men. It has to do with the type of intercourse, not being gay in and of itself. However gay men tend to have a more promiscuos lifestyle than other couples. Ask any doctor, being a sexually active homosexual male is a risk factor for HIV.
cubeCAT13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 cubeCAT13

Have wild parties with other people that have AIDs.Vandalvideo

And give them a different strand of the virus and make it even harder to control? Nice job.

JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts
Kill my self.
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Bloodbath_87

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Have wild parties with other people that have AIDs.cubeCAT13

And give them a different strand of the virus and make it even harder to control? Nice job.

Way to take a joke the wrong way.
cubeCAT13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cubeCAT13
[QUOTE="cubeCAT13"]

[QUOTE="Vandalvideo"]Have wild parties with other people that have AIDs.Bloodbath_87

Way to take a joke the wrong way.

You're welcome :P

obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 obsolete2k1
[QUOTE="obsolete2k1"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]Are you joking? You specifically said that the only way one can acquire it in the first place is from someone bi or gay You're referring explicitely on sexual preferences. Doesn't it have to do with sexual contact? Get your facts straight (pun intended).Teenaged

Wait, so needles are used exclusively by gay or bi people. Yeah, that makes sense! And... "drinking blood"? Blah! Where do you come up with that stuff? I know a lot of people think gay and bi people are responsible for AIDS but since you say you googled it, I think you have to do more research on the subject.

again, you aren't reading before you post. like the previous post, you state that I made a claim about sexual contact, which was false, again you do the samething in which I never stated that people who are gay or bi exclusively use needles. If you would have read my post, you would understand that I am merely speaking about gays and bi's, obviously straights use needles, and share them but they have no fear of aids unless they are sharing with someone who is gay or bi. as for the drinking of blood, i used that as, an obviously over-the-top, example of sharing of blood, whether through drinking, accidentally mixing into an open wound etc. and finally, I didn't say that I googled any of this, I told you to google it, and someone did it for you and found the relevant information. you think that my stated opinions make me look bad, you posting before you even read people's comments make you look even more foolish to everyone, as you publically show that you don't know what it is you are talking about.
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Teenaged

[QUOTE="Teenaged"][QUOTE="obsolete2k1"] hmm, well i'm pretty confident that i could get aids from someone who is gay or bi by sharing needles, drinking their blood, etc etc, not just having sex with them... what do you think? makes sense eh... yah... that's what I thought. so as I stated earlier, I never mentioned sexual contact... thanks.obsolete2k1

again, you aren't reading before you post. like the previous post, you state that I made a claim about sexual contact, which was false, again you do the samething in which I never stated that people who are gay or bi exclusively use needles. If you would have read my post, you would understand that I am merely speaking about gays and bi's, obviously straights use needles, and share them but they have no fear of aids unless they are sharing with someone who is gay or bi. as for the drinking of blood, i used that as, an obviously over-the-top, example of sharing of blood, whether through drinking, accidentally mixing into an open wound etc. and finally, I didn't say that I googled any of this, I told you to google it, and someone did it for you and found the relevant information. you think that my stated opinions make me look bad, you posting before you even read people's comments make you look even more foolish to everyone, as you publically show that you don't know what it is you are talking about.

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Obviously my first line was joking. Secondly, the bolded text is plainly wrong. Since you didn't look it up I will explain: AIDS started from Africa, originally from a species of monkeys. The disease got spread in Africa because people used no condoms (it was a Third World countries' population after all). As the disease passed to Europe and America, there straight people used condoms only to prevent pregnancy but in the meantime were keptsafe from AIDS (without knowing). But gay or bi people didn't care about pregnency (obviously) so never used condoms. So your post would be accurate if you were talking about the decade AIDS first appeared, because that's not the case now since everybody uses condoms. You will ask how is the disease still spreadin: there are people so angry of having AIDS that want to pass it on to others, there are people who are simply ignorant of the subject and there are more people nowadays who have sex years before becoming adults and that makes them irresponsible. In no way, do gay and bi people have to do with the spreading of the disease now, in the era we are living. Was I clear? Hope I helped you.

obsolete2k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 obsolete2k1
[QUOTE="Teenaged"]

[QUOTE="obsolete2k1"][QUOTE="Teenaged"]

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Obviously my first line was joking. Secondly, the bolded text is plainly wrong. Since you didn't look it up I will explain: AIDS started from Africa, originally from a species of monkeys. The disease got spread in Africa because people used no condoms (it was a Third World countries' population after all). As the disease passed to Europe and America, there straight people used condoms only to prevent pregnancy but in the meantime were keptsafe from AIDS (without knowing). But gay or bi people didn't care about pregnency (obviously) so never used condoms. So your post would be accurate if you were talking about the decade AIDS first appeared, because that's not the case now since everybody uses condoms. You will ask how is the disease still spreadin: there are people so angry of having AIDS that want to pass it on to others, there are people who are simply ignorant of the subject and there are more people nowadays who have sex years before becoming adults and that makes them irresponsible. In no way, do gay and bi people have to do with the spreading of the disease now, in the era we are living. Was I clear? Hope I helped you.

and again, this is like a broken record. I agree with everything you just said but seeing as it is just repeating what I already said on a previous page, I will just thank you for backing me up. I stated in a previous comment that straights did get aids by exchanging needles, or having sexual relations with gays and bi's, which is how it was brought into "straight society." (for lack of a better term) and finally, you need to go back and read all of my comments, the fact that you can't tell that what I say is blatant sarcasm and making fun of the obscene amounts of idiots who believe that sexual preference is just that, a preference rather than a biological imperative (seeing as you are one of those people who believe it to be a preference, you are one of those people that I am making fun of) than you need to just move along to another thread. /thread
Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Teenaged
If I understood what you are saying then no I don't think sexual preference is a choice or something conscious (if I understood what you said). First: I read all of your comments and please don't make me look like the bad guy here. Your first statement was that the only chance there is for a straight person to have aids is to have sexual intercourse with a gay or bi person. You made no reference in specific eras or whatsoever. It just seemed too vague to me and it logicaly implied that that's what is valid in modern times too (I don't know if that was your intention btw). And I find it unjust for someone to believe that the reason that aids is still spreading is gay and bi people. If that's not what you meant then no problem.
Ice-Hot_MoFo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ice-Hot_MoFo
Member since 2008 • 511 Posts
I would be like "No more orgys for me! *sigh*"