What is your theory on who shot Kennedy?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mentalhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 mentalhelp
Member since 2006 • 1275 Posts

I some what believe in the magic bullet theory, where it was Oswald. But I don't know. All I know is it took 2 damn good shots to kill him. I've seen the videotape about 25 times. I have seen it remastered, slow-mo, and close up. Then I have seen Oswald's killing about 10 times, but we all know who killed him. It was Jack Ruby. Anyway, give me your theory on what you think might have happened, and if you don't know anything about Kennedy's death, then please, for the the love of god.........shut the hell up. Thank you.

KrayzieJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 KrayzieJ
Member since 2003 • 3283 Posts
the opposing politcal party.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
That until the US government releases what they think truly happened we should stop speculating about what might have happened.
Eadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eadara
Member since 2006 • 2163 Posts
They've almost replicated the magic bullet exactly.  It's not as bogus as one might think.
sca321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sca321
Member since 2003 • 1903 Posts
The movie JFK =/= the truth or close to it.
qetuo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 qetuo6
Member since 2006 • 2732 Posts

It's not a theory, I killed him.

jakeboudville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jakeboudville
Member since 2004 • 90576 Posts
Jack Thompson
cool_baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cool_baller
Member since 2003 • 12493 Posts
Video game killed him! Video games are the cause of all the evil in the world!
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
everyone knows it was the Mole People....as far back as the dawn of man they have been plotting to destroy us........jealous that we can live in the light....they plot for our destruction.....Kennedy.....9/11..........just a few of the events they have minipulated to cause man to be thrown into waves of chaos...........be vigilent.......they are preparing for an all out invasion....:shock:
Eadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eadara

Jack Thompsonjakeboudville

I think you're on to something here

mentalhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mentalhelp

The movie JFK =/= the truth or close to it.sca321

Are you talking about the rated R movie that's about more than one person doing the shooting? That movie was soooo full of crap. It was probably only for entertainment purposes.

-911-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 -911-
Member since 2006 • 6177 Posts

He did it. 

mentalhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mentalhelp

everyone knows it was the Mole People....as far back as the dawn of man they have been plotting to destroy us........jealous that we can live in the light....they plot for our destruction.....Kennedy.....9/11..........just a few of the events they have minipulated to cause man to be thrown into waves of chaos...........be vigilent.......they are preparing for an all out invasion....:shock:Omni-Slash

I hate you.

BobElSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BobElSnob
Member since 2006 • 326 Posts
A massive conspiracy involving the Bush administration, the global warmings, the BBC, Captain Picard and ManBearPig. And the Jews. Because no conspiracy is complete without blaming the Jews for some reason.
Eadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Eadara

He did it. 

-911-

of course, studies proved that the guy on the grassy knoll had to have been as short as an emperor penguin.

BobElSnob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 BobElSnob
Member since 2006 • 326 Posts

everyone knows it was the Mole People....as far back as the dawn of man they have been plotting to destroy us........jealous that we can live in the light....they plot for our destruction.....Kennedy.....9/11..........just a few of the events they have minipulated to cause man to be thrown into waves of chaos...........be vigilent.......they are preparing for an all out invasion....:shock:Omni-Slash

Of course! It all makes sense now! :0

yoshi-lnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 yoshi-lnex
Member since 2007 • 5442 Posts
a bad man shot him from the book depository :|
ninersfan343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ninersfan343
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts

no it was the crab people

mentalhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 mentalhelp

You all are very........nevermind. Screw this topic. You all have ruined it.:o RUINED IT! :cry:

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

I hate you.

mentalhelp

what do you want me to say......that Oswald acted alone?....that the theoreis have emerged because the people of the US couldn't handle such the fact that someone acting alone could kill the most powerful man in the world?....

PS you asked for it by telling people to screw off.....:P

DeLurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DeLurk
Member since 2007 • 2057 Posts

Chuck Norris.

....Oh come on. someone had to say it. 

gnarlychar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gnarlychar
Member since 2004 • 3838 Posts
The male models that capped him from the grassy nole.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#24 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
nobody besides the warren commission has come up with anything logical. until proven otherwise, oswald is the sole shooter.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
This is one of the few times that I think some conspiracy theorists may be right. However, I have no idea who shot him, so Oswald is default.
ayanami_rei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 ayanami_rei
Member since 2005 • 17115 Posts
:o Batman did it!
stealthrodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27 stealthrodent
Member since 2003 • 1508 Posts

It was the JEWS!

no jk, it was...Terrorists in the Middle East!

no actually it was...somebody who Smoked Marijuana!

no, it was...somebody who played Video Games!

no, it had to have been...Homosexuals!

Who it definetally was not:

Male, Caucasion, Christian. 

postulio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 postulio14
Member since 2007 • 729 Posts
Mao.
stealthrodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stealthrodent
I finally figured it out. It was the muslims. The rode over in their camels and blew him up...HAD to have been the muslims.
postulio14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 postulio14
Member since 2007 • 729 Posts

I finally figured it out. It was the muslims. The rode over in their camels and blew him up...HAD to have been the muslims.stealthrodent

But of course, it was a black female lesbian muslim. It's never straight white guys, never. 

stealthrodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 stealthrodent

[QUOTE="stealthrodent"]I finally figured it out. It was the muslims. The rode over in their camels and blew him up...HAD to have been the muslims.postulio14

But of course, it was a black female lesbian muslim. It's never straight white guys, never.

Of course! Had to have been that. I'm sure out president would also agree, therfore it HAS to be true! 

ab-1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ab-1205
Member since 2008 • 77 Posts
Lyndon Johnson/CIA...getting out of Vietnam would mean a loss of tons of billions of dollars making JFK a threat to the greedy. I don't believe Oswald killed JFK, or at least wasn't the lone killer
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
It was the butler.
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#34 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts
There was no magic bullet, I do believe -- from what I read and watched on the Discovery Channel (lawl) -- it was two shots or something like that. I can't remember though! :(
Wolf-avatar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35 Wolf-avatar
Member since 2007 • 7783 Posts

This is what happend!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UblnZE4LTjY

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dave123321
Future JFK killed JFK , because furture JFK cause World War IV . WWIII was ended in a day , so JFK said "Hey lets start WWIV for the lulz" Then nukes got involved.
Avatar image for MetroidPrimePwn
MetroidPrimePwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 MetroidPrimePwn
Member since 2007 • 12399 Posts

I'll tell you the same thing I told my US History Teacher....

Lee Harvey Oswald got into position at the 6th Floor Window of the Texas Schoolbook Depository. He fired three shots from his Manlincher Carcano Rifle. However, Chuck Norris intercepted all three shots with his beard. As JFK turned his head back and to the left, his head exploded in sheer amazement.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

A massive conspiracy involving the Bush administration, the global warmings, the BBC, Captain Picard and ManBearPig. And the Jews. Because no conspiracy is complete without blaming the Jews for some reason.

BobElSnob

Darn, how did you figure it out? The messages we secretly transcribed on Mazta during passover were supposed to be foolproof! And no one should have suspected that we cryogenically froze Lenard Nemoy so he could later pretend to be Spock in order to convince Picard to go back in time, assume the name of "Lee Harvey Oswald", and shoot the president!

Mr_Anderson18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Mr_Anderson18
Member since 2008 • 139 Posts
there was a special on this on the discovery channel where they put everything into a computer program and proved how it wasn't a magic bullet, or two shooters. Just one shooter. i had the clip on youtube, but it got taken down aaarrrghh!!!!
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dave123321

there was a special on this on the discovery channel where they put everything into a computer program and proved how it wasn't a magic bullet, or two shooters. Just one shooter. i had the clip on youtube, but it got taken down aaarrrghh!!!!Mr_Anderson18

I saw something where the actually replicated the shot as well. If I was less lazy , I would look it up.

ab-1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ab-1205
The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ThePlothole
The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ab-1205

The "magic bullet" has been proven not just with theoretical physics, but also using very practical science. That's a fancy way of saying the shot has been replicated several times!

ab-1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ab-1205

The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ab-1205

Coincidently, when his brother Robert Kennedy ran for President he was also shot on live TV...the CIA is scary my friends, capable of doing anything. From assassinating Presidents and Prime Ministers all over the world (with evidence for a lot of them) to murders within the U.S.,etc...very scary.

ab-1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ab-1205
[QUOTE="ab-1205"]The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ThePlothole

The "magic bullet" has been proven not just with theoretical physics, but also using very practical science. That's a fancy way of saying the shot has been replicated several times!

And we're to believe in that? And of course, to close the case, Oswald gets murdered on TV.

Take a look here folks, only 2 minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY02Qkuc_f8

Watch how the Agent motions with his hand to the other Secret Service guys to stay back (their job is to protect the President). Ater one bullet, wouldn't you assume the bodyguards would cover the president as Human shields, just how one had covered Ronald Reagan to save his life?

Don't ask your WHEN and HOW, ask yourself:

WHY...who benefited the most.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ThePlothole
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="ab-1205"]The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ab-1205

And we're to believe in that? And of course, to close the case, Oswald gets murdered on TV.

Are you trying to suggest that every single television executive to this day is in on "teh conspiracy"?

ab-1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ab-1205
[QUOTE="ab-1205"][QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="ab-1205"]The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ThePlothole

Are you trying to suggest that every single television executive to this day is in on "teh conspiracy"?

No but some of them are, it's sad how people believe everything the gov't tells them.

Oh, hey, lets invade Iraq because theres weapons of mass destruction. Oh hey, the majority of the terrorists that bombed the Towers were from Afghanistan (majority were from Saudi Arabia) so lets invade!

Dasacant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 Dasacant
Member since 2005 • 1415 Posts
[QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="ab-1205"][QUOTE="ThePlothole"][QUOTE="ab-1205"]The magic bullet is bs imo. You can prove almost anything with theoretical physics, but using common sense the magic bullet was a cover up.ab-1205

No but some of them are, it's sad how people believe everything the gov't tells them.

Oh, hey, lets invade Iraq because theres weapons of mass destruction. Oh hey, the majority of the terrorists that bombed the Towers were from Afghanistan (majority were from Saudi Arabia) so lets invade!

It's even sadder that no matter how many times a conspiracy is proven false, people will continue to believe it. (see: 9/11, moon, and aliens)
ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ThePlothole

ab-1205

I don't believe everything the government tells me. However I also see absolutely no reason to believe anyone other than Lee Harvey Oswald killed the president. Despite what conspiracy worshipers seem to believe, not everything needs to have a overly complex explanation! Sometimes it really is possible for just one man to change the world.

krazykillaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 krazykillaz
Member since 2002 • 21141 Posts
Lee Harvey Oswald.