What is your political party?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts

[QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]I guess airshocker isn't going to respond to me?airshocker

Believe it or not, I actually have to work for a living. I thought you would be mature enough to possibly figure that out without me needing to make a post announcing my departure.

Still didn't respond.
Socijalisticka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Socijalisticka
Member since 2011 • 1555 Posts

I find it necessary to add to my sig to counter the reverence held for Churchill.

MattDistillery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#203 MattDistillery
Member since 2010 • 969 Posts

Sinn FeinSteverXIII

Please dear god tell me your not serious... at least vote SDLP if your a nationalist instead of for a load of old ex terrorists.

Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#204 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts
Most of the time I agree with the Democrats, and I'll probably vote that way until Republicans stop being so uber Christian extremist, but I don't really like to think of myself as a Democrat, I disagree with them quite regularly as well. For me its just the lessor of two evils. If we had a several party system, I'd probably always vote for the Green party.
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Still didn't respond.imaps3fanboy

Why should I respond to you? I don't go around saying "Herp derp, I guess so and so isn't going to respond to me". Show me a little respect next time.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
In the US none of the political parties come close to representing my views. I'd probably vote Dem as an anti-republican vote, but i'd be vomiting in my mouth as i did so.
imaps3fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 imaps3fanboy
Member since 2009 • 11169 Posts

[QUOTE="imaps3fanboy"]Still didn't respond.airshocker

Why should I respond to you? I don't go around saying "Herp derp, I guess so and so isn't going to respond to me". Show me a little respect next time.

Still didn't respond
Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#208 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

[QUOTE="Guybrush_3"]

The only reason you don't notice democrats being more centrist is because republicans have moved so insanely far to the right that democrats appear liberal in comparison.

airshocker

Coming from you that's meaningless. I've been hearing the same old "Republicans are far-right extremists" since the landslide election that lost you control of the House. I don't see any of that.

I see average people that don't agree with everything their party stands for, but realizes it's much better than four more years of Democratic policy that hasn't been working.

Your talking out of your ass now.. See that fella you have in your sig? He supported things that YOU ARE AGAINST and consider liberal! He supported tax increases.. He supported nuclear arms decreasing.. He supported government programs.. He supported government regulations.. You and the party you support are so bat sh!t crazy that the person you supposedly venerate wouldn't be able to survive in the current party.. The head economic advisor to the Reagan adminstration has said that the Republican economic platform is awful for crying out loud!! Thats how far right you are, when your supposed idol is becoming too lax, to liberal, to survive in the party.