What is your main problem right now?

• 142 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

I'm starting to have discipline problems with my students mainly because I'm a novice and I was too kind with them. I need to research and figure out better teaching strategies. What is your main problem at the moment?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
-Work deadline for mid May -Exams in June -Silly feelings for a girl I can't be bothered to actually pursue because I have enough of a headache already sh*t like that
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

I don't know how to spend all the money I'll be making this Summer. :(

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Figuring out how to aspire towards my life goals and finishing my education. [QUOTE="MrPraline"]-Work deadline for mid May -Exams in June -Silly feelings for a girl I can't be bothered to actually pursue because I have enough of a headache already sh*t like that

=[ Oh Fluffy
Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

NO

POOOOOOOOOOOT

And I have to cram a half-year's worth of work in a couple weeks.

It'll all be settled eventually.

dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
One side of my mouth is very dry.Inside
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#7 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts

Time goes by so slowly..... I'm annoyed. I want to go home already. It's only 3:30:(

Necrifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Necrifer
Member since 2010 • 10629 Posts

dave123321

That sucks.

zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

Just wrote an exam. Pretty sure I might have failed the course.

Oh, and finding a job that only wants me 2-3 days a week (during the day) because I'm still in school for the summer.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DealRogers

Time goes by so slowly..... I'm annoyed. I want to go home already. It's only 3:30:(

DeadMan1290
Good that it's Friday :)
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#11 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
No food hardly in the house
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MrPraline

DeadMan1290
What kind of job do you have? Most of us are always like: oh my f*cking god is it 4 pm already I have so much sh*t to do brb ordering food for tonight rip family etc
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dave123321

[QUOTE="dave123321"]

Necrifer

That sucks.

I wonder why it is dry.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

I want to get out of this university hall of residence and go home right now! I can't wait for this course to end, I miss slacking around and playing games all day.

DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DealRogers
No food hardly in the houseAussieePet
Not even Cheerios or something?
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
Gamespot still won't let me add a signature. :P I already got out of school so the only "real" problem I have is working enough to pay for my second year of college.
Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

School, mostly, and how it ties into life. I have a lot of sh*t to finish up before finals....oh, and finals themselves are stressful. I also don't know what I'm going to do next school year. I've been thinking about taking a semester off or something, but I have no idea, so the fact that I have no idea WTF I'm doing has me really stressed out because I always need to have a plan, even if it's very loose/vague, and right now I have no idea. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to find a job and will have some time to figure it all out.

Several other things have been getting me down lately as well (problems with friends, problems with myself, my dad being ill again, etc.), but I won't get into all of that.

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
I'm psychologically and physiologically dependent on multiple substances, and have been for some time now. I don't want to elaborate, but it is certainly a stark contrast to the type of person I was just 5 or 6 years ago. Lately I've been realizing it's likely more of a symptom of a larger, deeper problem. I have a pretty good idea of what that problem is...it's just a very vicious cycle.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

MrPraline

What kind of job do you have? Most of us are always like: oh my f*cking god is it 4 pm already I have so much sh*t to do brb ordering food for tonight rip family etc

I work at a telecom company. You knwo receive calls, customer service, enter payments and such. There are no calls, no payments to enter or anything. It's just slooooooowww....

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I can't seem to stop worrying about how I act around people.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

DealRogers

Good that it's Friday :)

That's what's keeping me awake and patient. >_>

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#22 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
[QUOTE="AussieePet"]No food hardly in the houseDealRogers

Nope only noodles but they are gross
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MrPraline

[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

DeadMan1290

I work at a telecom company. You knwo receive calls, customer service, enter payments and such. There are no calls, no payments to enter or anything. It's just slooooooowww....

Ah right I see. Yeah I can imagine that being boring. I worked at a slow department a few years ago and all I did was browse the internet and chat up that one cute HR girl.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Oh, and another problem. I can't seem to eat properly. I just keep eating huge portion of meals. I know the health risks for doing that so I'm trying hard to cut it down and encourage myself to go and jog more often.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DeadMan1290"]

[QUOTE="MrPraline"] What kind of job do you have? Most of us are always like: oh my f*cking god is it 4 pm already I have so much sh*t to do brb ordering food for tonight rip family etcMrPraline

Ah right I see. Yeah I can imagine that being boring. I worked at a slow department a few years ago and all I did was browse the internet and chat up that one cute HR girl.

:lol: The job's fine, compared to my previous jobs. I like it because no one bothers me and I'm sitting at my desk in peace. But, when there's nothing much to do the day can long. I like it cause I spend more time here also lol.

DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DeadMan1290

Oh, and another problem. I can't seem to eat properly. I just keep eating huge portion of meals. I know the health risks for doing that so I'm trying hard to cut it down and encourage myself to go and jog more often.

GamerwillzPS

Drink lots of water. It helps. I've been doing that for about a year now and damn it, it helps alot.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ghoklebutter

School, mostly, and how it ties into life. I have a lot of sh*t to finish up before finals....oh, and finals themselves are stressful. I also don't know what I'm going to do next school year. I've been thinking about taking a semester off or something, but I have no idea, so the fact that I have no idea WTF I'm doing has me really stressed out because I always need to have a plan, even if it's very loose/vague, and right now I have no idea. Hopefully this summer I'll be able to find a job and will have some time to figure it all out.

Several other things have been getting me down lately as well (problems with friends, problems with myself, my dad being ill again, etc.), but I won't get into all of that.

t3hrubikscube

I can relate; I'm a planner as well. I'm getting worked up over my transfer plans.Also, my family is also pressuring me to get a job. X_X So much at once!

Also, I'm very sorry to hear about your other problems. =[ Hang in there!

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"]

ghoklebutter

I can relate; I'm a planner as well. I'm getting worked up over my transfer plans.Also, my family is also pressuring me to get a job. X_X So much at once!

Thank you (as always!) =] I hope that everything will go well for you with your transfer plans and with the job search if you end up doing that! :3
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DeadMan1290

[QUOTE="DealRogers"][QUOTE="AussieePet"]No food hardly in the houseAussieePet

Nope only noodles but they are gross

There's gotta be something you can eat. It's not good to be hungry and have nothing to eat at home. I hate it when that happens.

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MrPraline
BRIANNE K (CENSORED FOR GAMESSPOT) (NO TYPO) PLEASE FEEL BETTER MY LOVELY INTERNET WIFE JK SWEETIE*
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dave123321

t3hrubikscube
Best wishes, Brie.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

[QUOTE="t3hrubikscube"]

t3hrubikscube

Thank you (as always!) =] I hope that everything will go well for you with your transfer plans and with the job search if you end up doing that! :3

It's no problem. And thanks! :} What jobs are you interested in? Just curious.
raver098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 raver098
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts

My biggest problem is work unfortunately, I feel that I will be replaced for a much cheaper employee (actually saw an ad for my job with a much cheaper hourly rate), I don't even make that much considering what I do (Motion Graphics). I work hard try my best and keep getting told by my superior and the owner how good my work looks, but that's the way the world works at times. Money Money Money :(

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts
I have zero ideas on what I want to do after school. I guess this is an issue most about everyone goes through but my mind is blank and for every idea I come up with I come up with a list on why I shouldn't that career or why I shouldn't do this as a job. Its just an endless cycle Another problem I have at the moment is that there is no places locally for me to do summer work. I'm basically going to have another 3 months of doing f*ck all.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DeadMan1290

My biggest problem is work unfortunately, I feel that I will be replaced for a much cheaper employee (actually saw an ad for my job with a much cheaper hourly rate), I don't even make that much considering what I do (Motion Graphics). I work hard try my best and keep getting told by my superior and the owner how good my work looks, but that's the way the world works at times. Money Money Money :(

raver098

Sad to hear that bro. But, it's worse in the world now, people these days are willing to take a job no matter how much it pays, and if your employer is paying you let's say $15/hour and a person is willing to take your position and get paid $12/hour, it's most certain the employer would prefer the new person.

OG_LIP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 OG_LIP
Member since 2012 • 370 Posts

I'm constipated.

raver098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 raver098
Member since 2006 • 32 Posts

Yeah that's how it is at the moment and it doesn't seem they care about quality. It's a shame but I'm good at what I do and should be fine, hopefully it doesn't take me too long to find another job. :)

kriggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kriggy
Member since 2008 • 1314 Posts

Life's funny sometimes

LIGHTS_is_boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LIGHTS_is_boss
Member since 2012 • 83 Posts
Chemistry is my problem.
Reptylus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Reptylus
Member since 2009 • 1875 Posts
Until recently I never expected myself to say this but... My biggest problem right now is that I don't have money.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DeadMan1290

Yeah that's how it is at the moment and it doesn't seem they care about quality. It's a shame but I'm good at what I do and should be fine, hopefully it doesn't take me too long to find another job. :)

raver098

Yeah you just have to know where to look and how to look.

ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ghoklebutter
[QUOTE="SteverXIII"]I have zero ideas on what I want to do after school. I guess this is an issue most about everyone goes through but my mind is blank and for every idea I come up with I come up with a list on why I shouldn't that career or why I shouldn't do this as a job. Its just an endless cycle

Maybe you should question your criteria, then.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

People's perception of me based solely on the way I look. I've had enough of this. I'm tired of people looking at me as if I'm suspicious, and I'm particularly tired of women running away from me in fear. I'm not a bad person, but this sh*t is making me into a resentful individual who wants to lash out and give people a piece of my mind. You hate me without having known me? Alright, then I'll give you an actual reason to hate me.

LIGHTS_is_boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 LIGHTS_is_boss
Member since 2012 • 83 Posts

People's perception of me based solely on the way I look. I've had enough of this. I'm tired of people looking at me as if I'm suspicious, and I'm particularly tired of women running away from me in fear. I'm not a bad person, but this sh*t is making me into a resentful individual who wants to lash out and give people a piece of my mind. You hate me without having known me? Alright, then I'll give you an actual reason to hate me.

BluRayHiDef
You give them people a piece of your mind.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

Food laziness.

I just really couldn't be arsed to cook lately.

IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

I have to work 2:00pm - 10:00pm tomorrow >:c

travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#47 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

Not having a car. I get a $1600 check in a couple of months, but I'm such an impatient person.

Liking this one girl, but really don't have the time for a relationship right now.

Can't find a job.

Ugalde-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ugalde-
Member since 2009 • 3732 Posts
I have to many to single on just one lol. I'll try to post them in order. 1. Still hate the way I look 2. I need friends badly, preferably girl friends. 3. I cant keep my car because of some BS but I want to.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 BluRayHiDef

Not having a car. I get a $1600 check in a couple of months, but I'm such an impatient person.

Liking this one girl, but really don't have the time for a relationship right now.

Can't find a job.

travisstaggs

Why don't you have a car and why are you getting a check?

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BluRayHiDef

I have to many to single on just one lol. I'll try to post them in order. 1. Still hate the way I look 2. I need friends badly, preferably girl friends. 3. I cant keep my car because of some BS but I want to.Ugalde-

What's wrong with the way you look?