What is wrong with being a Zionist?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

No it isn't. And quite frankly that's a stupid comparison. A better comparison would be what the US did to Native Americans.

worlock77

not really, and you know that is also a dumb comparison.

Continually encroaching into their territory. Violating agreed upon treaties. Denying citizenship. Restricting their ability to support themselves. Sounds like a pretty fair comparison to me.

Welcome to the history of the world. Enjoy your stay.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.Darkman2007

I guess that answers my previous question. Sweet. I love the idea of being an English lord.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] not really, and you know that is also a dumb comparison.Darkman2007

Continually encroaching into their territory. Violating agreed upon treaties. Denying citizenship. Restricting their ability to support themselves. Sounds like a pretty fair comparison to me.

I never knew the Arabs of the West Bank were meant to get a citizenship. but we could solve it the way the US solved the Indian problem , that is, kill most of them and let the ones left live in peace. I think they would have something to do with it. and unlike the Americans , I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.

That's insulting to Native Americans, saying they don't have a tie to North America? Give me a break. I'm also guessing you are Palestinian? Just saying, you're not special (no offense.) Lots of people who were pushed out of their land or lost their land due to a revolt have gone through hard times.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] not really, and you know that is also a dumb comparison.LJS9502_basic

Right, since historical precident totally justifies current happenings.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 worlock77

cslayer211

I never knew the Arabs of the West Bank were meant to get a citizenship. but we could solve it the way the US solved the Indian problem , that is, kill most of them and let the ones left live in peace. I think they would have something to do with it. and unlike the Americans , I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.

That's insulting to Native Americans, saying they don't have a tie to North America? Give me a break. I'm also guessing you are Palestinian? Just saying, you're not special (no offense.) Lots of people who were pushed out of their land or lost their land due to a revolt have gone through hard times.

Uhhh........

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

cslayer211

I think you misinterpreted the post....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

worlock77

When two countries have an issue....I say leave them to deal with it. Period. There will always been problems like this. But since it's Israel/ME all the pseudo intellectuals of OT have to chime in with their worthless opinions. Leave the problem where it belongs....
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#158 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.worlock77

I guess that answers my previous question. Sweet. I love the idea of being an English lord.

historical right matters because the non Jews did not want the Jews to live amongst them in Europe and the MIddle East , they made it quite clear, you can't change your perception whenever it suits you, if you do not want the Jews to live amongst you, don't complain when some of them want to go back to where their ancestors lived. as for your ties to England, do what you want, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Welcome to the history of the world. Enjoy your stay.LJS9502_basic

When two countries have an issue....I say leave them to deal with it. Period. There will always been problems like this. But since it's Israel/ME all the pseudo intellectuals of OT have to chime in with their worthless opinions. Leave the problem where it belongs....

Then perhaps you should leave your worthless opinion out of it as well.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.Darkman2007

historical right matters because the non Jews did not want the Jews to live amongst them in Europe and the MIddle East , they made it quite clear, you can't change your perception whenever it suits you, if you do not want the Jews to live amongst you, don't complain when some of them want to go back to where their ancestors lived. as for your ties to England, do what you want, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I've never had a problem with Jews living amongst me.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 LJS9502_basic

worlock77

I'm not presenting my opinion on what should happen. Sorry you cannot understand what you read. But hey...rage on and on like you do in most every thread.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Welcome to the history of the world. Enjoy your stay.LJS9502_basic

Chiming in with worthless opinions is what OT is all about. Plus calling people 'pseudo intellectuals' either implies a lack of self worth on your behalf. Or a serious superiority complex.

Either way you are being condecending.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew the Arabs of the West Bank were meant to get a citizenship. but we could solve it the way the US solved the Indian problem , that is, kill most of them and let the ones left live in peace. I think they would have something to do with it. and unlike the Americans , I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.

the thing is that if historical right has no meaning, then Israel may as well throw out every Arab between the river and the sea, because if the right of the Jews doesn't matter, than neither does the one of the Arabs, if nations just replace one another, then who cares what history one people had . although I find that in the west people care less about history, when people say "thats history" , they mean its not important, in the Jewish world, it means more.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

Chiming in with worthless opinions is what OT is all about. Plus calling people 'pseudo intellectuals' either implies a lack of self worth on your behalf. Or a serious superiority complex.

Good. Some people deserve that. Don't become one of them....
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] When two countries have an issue....I say leave them to deal with it. Period. There will always been problems like this. But since it's Israel/ME all the pseudo intellectuals of OT have to chime in with their worthless opinions. Leave the problem where it belongs....LJS9502_basic

I am missing your point, are you suggesting that people should not have opinions while posting in a debate forum?

Wouldn't that make for extremely bland topics?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Darkman2007

worlock77

and yet , you know that Jews were not welcome throughout history, just because you disagree with what was done, doesn't mean it didn't happen , I disagree with slavery, but that doesn't mean slavery didn't happen , or doesn't happen. heck sometimes it was not even hatred, it was just plain knowledge that Jews were outsiders. one has to simply face historical facts, things happen and consequences occured because of it.
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="BossPerson"][QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I never knew the Arabs of the West Bank were meant to get a citizenship. but we could solve it the way the US solved the Indian problem , that is, kill most of them and let the ones left live in peace. I think they would have something to do with it. and unlike the Americans , I actually have connections to that land, and historical right does mean something.

Oh I thought he said that Native Americans didn't have ties to their land, but Palestinians do... guess he was referring to something else?
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 LJS9502_basic

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="tenaka2"]

tenaka2

I am missing your point, are you suggesting that people should not have opinions while posting in a debate forum?

No. It's fine to have different points of view....though on some topics OT seems to have almost unanimously one point of view and they attack differing viewpoints. Which was my point. And then there are those insufferable users that just attack rather than discuss. Those are the ones I'm referring to in my above post. Come on dude....you know we don't always agree but we do discuss...no?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] When two countries have an issue....I say leave them to deal with it. Period. There will always been problems like this. But since it's Israel/ME all the pseudo intellectuals of OT have to chime in with their worthless opinions. Leave the problem where it belongs....LJS9502_basic

I'm not presenting my opinion on what should happen. Sorry you cannot understand what you read. But hey...rage on and on like you do in most every thread.

Yet you still felt it necessary to inject your douchebaggery into this thread.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 LJS9502_basic

worlock77

My mistake. You don't like to share douchebaggery when you're in a thread. It's all you and you're doing a hell of a job in OT. Kudos.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] historical right matters because the non Jews did not want the Jews to live amongst them in Europe and the MIddle East , they made it quite clear, you can't change your perception whenever it suits you, if you do not want the Jews to live amongst you, don't complain when some of them want to go back to where their ancestors lived. as for your ties to England, do what you want, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.Darkman2007

and yet , you know that Jews were not welcome throughout history, just because you disagree with what was done, doesn't mean it didn't happen , I disagree with slavery, but that doesn't mean slavery didn't happen , or doesn't happen. heck sometimes it was not even hatred, it was just plain knowledge that Jews were outsiders. one has to simply face historical facts, things happen and consequences occured because of it.

What the f*ck are you on about? I've never claimed that persecution of Jews didn't happen. I'm simply disputing the idea that your ancestors living in a particular place long ago give you rights over that land now.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] Good. Some people deserve that. Don't become one of them....LJS9502_basic

No. It's fine to have different points of view....though on some topics OT seems to have almost unanimously one point of view and they attack differing viewpoints. Which was my point. And then there are those insufferable users that just attack rather than discuss. Those are the ones I'm referring to in my above post. Come on dude....you know we don't always agree but we do discuss...no?

Yeah I know what you mean, to be honest I only asked because you reply seemed more aimed at users rather then the topic in hand. But I agree some topics are strictly divided, this being one of them. Supporting either side makes you a monster in the others eyes.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] I'm not presenting my opinion on what should happen. Sorry you cannot understand what you read. But hey...rage on and on like you do in most every thread.LJS9502_basic

My mistake. You don't like to share douchebaggery when you're in a thread. It's all you and you're doing a hell of a job in OT. Kudos.

No, you're perfectly free to inject your douchebaggery in any thread you wish. Just don't b*tch that others are doing so.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

Yeah I know what you mean, to be honest I only asked because you reply seemed more aimed at users rather then the topic in hand. But I agree some topics are strictly divided, this being one of them. Supporting either side makes you a monster in the others eyes.

Hence I think it's best to let it be resolved the way countries often resolve issues like this. Will it be painless? No. But it will be finished eventually.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 LJS9502_basic

worlock77

No, you're perfectly free to inject your douchebaggery in any thread you wish. Just don't b*tch that others are doing so.

That would be a full time job if I had to point it out every time I see you do it. I don't think I'm up to that task. Have fun insulting users you disagree with as always. Cheers.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Darkman2007

worlock77

What the f*ck are you on about? I've never claimed that persecution of Jews didn't happen. I'm simply disputing the idea that your ancestors living in a particular place long ago give you rights over that land now.

bottom line, non Jews did not want Jews to live amongst them (some still don't , lets be honest), and made it quite clear, hence why some Jews are going to leave. again , don't change your perceptions based on what suits you , if the Jews are outsiders, then they will leave, its very simple, don't expect that if society changes all of a sudden , Jews will be utterly grateful and forget everything. and if my history doesn't matter, then we should just throw all Arabs out, since their history has no meaning either in this case
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]No. It's fine to have different points of view....though on some topics OT seems to have almost unanimously one point of view and they attack differing viewpoints. Which was my point. And then there are those insufferable users that just attack rather than discuss. Those are the ones I'm referring to in my above post. Come on dude....you know we don't always agree but we do discuss...no?LJS9502_basic

Hence I think it's best to let it be resolved the way countries often resolve issues like this. Will it be painless? No. But it will be finished eventually.

But without the support and intervention of the west things could get very messy indeed, wouldn't it eventually break down into all out war israel vs a number of me states?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

But without the support and intervention of the west things could get very messy indeed, wouldn't it eventually break down into all out war israel vs a number of me states?

Maybe. Might end it quicker and all though. But I'm not adverse to countries getting involved per se but users trying to change how countries handle things. It's the proclamation that it's wrong that was most egregious. Sometimes it takes an operation to end a nagging pain so to speak.
tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 tenaka2

[QUOTE="tenaka2"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Hence I think it's best to let it be resolved the way countries often resolve issues like this. Will it be painless? No. But it will be finished eventually.LJS9502_basic

Maybe. Might end it quicker and all though. But I'm not adverse to countries getting involved per se but users trying to change how countries handle things. It's the proclamation that it's wrong that was most egregious. Sometimes it takes an operation to end a nagging pain so to speak.

But the nukes make it more complicated, if israel use them against countries they will be condemed, if other m.e. countries did manage to defeat israel they might get control of the nukes which could be even worse.

Personally I think both sides are at fault.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 LJS9502_basic

tenaka2

But the nukes make it more complicated, if israel use them against countries they will be condemed, if other m.e. countries did manage to defeat israel they might get control of the nukes which could be even worse.

Personally I think both sides are at fault.

I don't think nukes are an issue unless some unstable individual is in charge of a country. Most countries won't use them.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] and yet , you know that Jews were not welcome throughout history, just because you disagree with what was done, doesn't mean it didn't happen , I disagree with slavery, but that doesn't mean slavery didn't happen , or doesn't happen. heck sometimes it was not even hatred, it was just plain knowledge that Jews were outsiders. one has to simply face historical facts, things happen and consequences occured because of it.Darkman2007

bottom line, non Jews did not want Jews to live amongst them (some still don't , lets be honest), and made it quite clear, hence why some Jews are going to leave. again , don't change your perceptions based on what suits you , if the Jews are outsiders, then they will leave, its very simple, don't expect that if society changes all of a sudden , Jews will be utterly grateful and forget everything. and if my history doesn't matter, then we should just throw all Arabs out, since their history has no meaning either in this case

- I'm not changing my perspective. Not sure why you keep stating that. And again, I've not claimed that persecution of Jews didn't happen.

- Except that Palestinians where actually there, in the present, when Jews came in driving them out with the claim that "this land is ours because it belonged to our ancestors".

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] My mistake. You don't like to share douchebaggery when you're in a thread. It's all you and you're doing a hell of a job in OT. Kudos.LJS9502_basic

That would be a full time job if I had to point it out every time I see you do it. I don't think I'm up to that task. Have fun insulting users you disagree with as always. Cheers.

I don't b*tch that people are posting their opinion. You do. Slight difference there.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 worlock77

But I'm not adverse to countries getting involved per se but users trying to change how countries handle things. LJS9502_basic

Nobody here is "trying to change" sh*t. With the exception of, apparently, you, I doubt that anyone here is under any delusion that simply stating our opinion on a message board is going to have some world-altering geopolitical consequences.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Darkman2007

worlock77

- I'm not changing my perspective. Not sure why you keep stating that. And again, I've not claimed that persecution of Jews didn't happen.

- Except that Palestinians where actually there, in the present, when Jews came in driving them out with the claim that "this land is ours because it belonged to our ancestors".

Im afraid that you are changing your perceptions, go back not too far back in time, and you will find that Jews were for the most part , seen as an outsider people. history has consequences, and you have to realize that, and the creation of a Jewish state was the result of that , deal with it, its history.

furthermore, no country wanted to accept the Jews when they needed help, the US , the UK and others only accepted limited amounts of Jews at best , and told the rest to turn back. now do I blame them? not really, no one wants to deal with hundreds of thousands of refugees, but if youre going to reject them , don't complain when they go to the one place they feel they can go to, and thats their former home.

so they were there, whats your point? if history doesn't matter, they had no more right to be there, than anybody else, after all , the Arabs themselves simply replaced the former rulers of the land , the Byzantine Romans, who replaced the Jews, if history is simply random , then nobody has a right to live anywhere, its as simple as that.

either history is important (because it is the basis for everything) , or not important, you can't have both.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 LJS9502_basic

worlock77

I don't b*tch that people are posting their opinion. You do. Slight difference there.

You're b*tching now. :lol:
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] bottom line, non Jews did not want Jews to live amongst them (some still don't , lets be honest), and made it quite clear, hence why some Jews are going to leave. again , don't change your perceptions based on what suits you , if the Jews are outsiders, then they will leave, its very simple, don't expect that if society changes all of a sudden , Jews will be utterly grateful and forget everything. and if my history doesn't matter, then we should just throw all Arabs out, since their history has no meaning either in this caseDarkman2007

Im afraid that you are changing your perceptions, go back not too far back in time, and you will find that Jews were for the most part , seen as an outsider people. history has consequences, and you have to realize that, and the creation of a Jewish state was the result of that , deal with it, its history. so they were there, whats your point? if history doesn't matter, they had no more right to be there, than anybody else, after all , the Arabs themselves simply replaced the former rulers of the land , the Byzantine Romans, who replaced the Jews, if history is simply random , then nobody has a right to live anywhere, its as simple as that. either history is important (because it is the basis for everything) , or not important, you can't have both.

- No, I'm not. Not sure what your problem is there.

- They had the right to be there because they were there. They were, at the time, the ones born on the land, working the land, living off the land. That gave them the right to be there. Just as I think that Jews living in Israel now have the right to be there, not because of history, but because they are there. Land belongs to those who live upon it, those who work it and make it fruitful. Jews then did not have a right to the land, but that's done and cannot be changed. Jews now have a right to it because they have been living there and working the land for a few generations now. And Palestinians have a right to their land as well, which is why I oppose (and to be frank my particular oppositition doesn't amount to much) further Israeli settlements into Palestinian territory.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Darkman2007

worlock77

Im afraid that you are changing your perceptions, go back not too far back in time, and you will find that Jews were for the most part , seen as an outsider people. history has consequences, and you have to realize that, and the creation of a Jewish state was the result of that , deal with it, its history. so they were there, whats your point? if history doesn't matter, they had no more right to be there, than anybody else, after all , the Arabs themselves simply replaced the former rulers of the land , the Byzantine Romans, who replaced the Jews, if history is simply random , then nobody has a right to live anywhere, its as simple as that. either history is important (because it is the basis for everything) , or not important, you can't have both.

- They had the right to be there because they were there. They were, at the time, the ones born on the land, working the land, living off the land. That gave them the right to be there. Just as I think that Jews living in Israel now have the right to be there, not because of history, but because they are there. Land belongs to those who live upon it, those who work it and make it fruitful. Jews then did not have a right to the land, but that's done and cannot be changed. Jews now have a right to it because they have been living there and working the land for a few generations now. And Palestinians have a right to their land as well, which is why I oppose (and to be frank my particular oppositition doesn't amount to much) further Israeli settlements into Palestinian territory.

again ,yes you are, if youre not a Jew, then yes, youre essentially going against and yes, basically denying the attitude towards the Jews. and yes, its denial , if it wasn't you would know exactly why the Jews decided to leave, its utter dishonesty , its almost like an abusive relationship , where the husband is complaining why the wife has ran away after getting abuse for a long time, its pretty obvious. you (by you , I mean non Jews in general) , did not want the Jews among you, just because you change your mind every so often, doesn't mean the Jews will be your lapdogs and just follow along, eventually they will walk away, which most of them did.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Im afraid that you are changing your perceptions, go back not too far back in time, and you will find that Jews were for the most part , seen as an outsider people. history has consequences, and you have to realize that, and the creation of a Jewish state was the result of that , deal with it, its history. so they were there, whats your point? if history doesn't matter, they had no more right to be there, than anybody else, after all , the Arabs themselves simply replaced the former rulers of the land , the Byzantine Romans, who replaced the Jews, if history is simply random , then nobody has a right to live anywhere, its as simple as that. either history is important (because it is the basis for everything) , or not important, you can't have both.Darkman2007

again ,yes you are, if youre not a Jew, then yes, youre essentially going against and yes, basically denying the attitude towards the Jews. and yes, its denial , if it wasn't you would know exactly why the Jews decided to leave, its utter dishonesty , its almost like an abusive relationship , where the husband is complaining why the wife has ran away after getting abuse for a long time, its pretty obvious. you (by you , I mean non Jews in general) , did not want the Jews among you, just because you change your mind every so often, doesn't mean the Jews will be your lapdogs and just follow along, eventually they will walk away, which most of them did.

By conflating me personally with non-Jewish folks from decades before I was born you're essentially charging me with arguments I've never made, posititions I've never taken, and views I've never held. If you insist upon doing so then further conversation with you is entirely pointless.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Darkman2007

worlock77

By conflating me personally with non-Jewish folks from decades before I was born you're essentially charging me with arguments I've never made, posititions I've never taken, and views I've never held. If you insist upon doing so then further conversation with you is entirely pointless.

Im not blaming you on a personal level , but what I am blaming you for pretty much ignoring history , by pretty much saying "well, society did not want the Jews, it tried to exterminate them several times, so what, who cares, they had no right to leave". again , its a matter of historical consequence, you can't just wash your hands of history and pretend like nothing happend.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Allthishate
Member since 2009 • 1879 Posts

worlock77

don't bother man ive had the same argument he will never accept what isreal is doing is wrong. u can see how he twist and puts words in your mouth.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Allthishate
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] again ,yes you are, if youre not a Jew, then yes, youre essentially going against and yes, basically denying the attitude towards the Jews. and yes, its denial , if it wasn't you would know exactly why the Jews decided to leave, its utter dishonesty , its almost like an abusive relationship , where the husband is complaining why the wife has ran away after getting abuse for a long time, its pretty obvious. you (by you , I mean non Jews in general) , did not want the Jews among you, just because you change your mind every so often, doesn't mean the Jews will be your lapdogs and just follow along, eventually they will walk away, which most of them did.Allthishate

Im not blaming you on a personal level , but what I am blaming you for pretty much ignoring history , by pretty much saying "well, society did not want the Jews, it tried to exterminate them several times, so what, who cares, they had no right to leave". again , its a matter of historical consequence, you can't just wash your hands of history and pretend like nothing happend.

the argument i had with him he tried to use gas chambers as a counter argument and is trying to claim u cant like jews unless u like isreal totally boggles the mind tbh.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="GrayF0X786"]

[QUOTE="ghoklebutter"]

However, I'm not in any way opposed to the idea of Jews simply living in what they regard as their ancestral homeland.

br0kenrabbit

right because they just simply walked into Palestine and lived peacefully? offtopics full of this.

Maybe we should ask the Canninites what we should do with their land. Oh wait...the Jews killed ALL OF THEM.

That's different. Big J didn't like the Cananites.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] again ,yes you are, if youre not a Jew, then yes, youre essentially going against and yes, basically denying the attitude towards the Jews. and yes, its denial , if it wasn't you would know exactly why the Jews decided to leave, its utter dishonesty , its almost like an abusive relationship , where the husband is complaining why the wife has ran away after getting abuse for a long time, its pretty obvious. you (by you , I mean non Jews in general) , did not want the Jews among you, just because you change your mind every so often, doesn't mean the Jews will be your lapdogs and just follow along, eventually they will walk away, which most of them did.Darkman2007

I'm not ignoring history. Goddamn, I feel like I'm arguing with my grandmother here. Thick as a goddamn brick wall.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Allthishate

the argument i had with him he tried to use gas chambers as a counter argument and is trying to claim u cant like jews unless u like isreal totally boggles the mind tbh.

if you hate a country, yes, you hate the people within it, its not had to understand, if you want to discuss government policy, thats something else, but there is no point in a discussion when there is hatred involved. the comment about Gas chambers was misunderstood by you, I was saying that there are people who think that unless they put the Jews in Gas chambers (ie kill them) , they can do and say, whatever they want.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Darkman2007

worlock77

I'm not ignoring history. Goddamn, I feel like I'm arguing with my grandmother here. Thick as a goddamn brick wall.

if your response to it is basically "so what?" then yes, it is ignoring in a way. though frankly , the average Jew does not care wheter you (or anyone else) agrees with the creation of a Jewish state or not.
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Allthishate
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] Im not blaming you on a personal level , but what I am blaming you for pretty much ignoring history , by pretty much saying "well, society did not want the Jews, it tried to exterminate them several times, so what, who cares, they had no right to leave". again , its a matter of historical consequence, you can't just wash your hands of history and pretend like nothing happend.

if you hate a country, yes, you hate the people within it, its not had to understand, if you want to discuss government policy, thats something else, but there is no point in a discussion when there is hatred involved. the comment about Gas chambers was misunderstood by you, I was saying that there are people who think that unless they put the Jews in Gas chambers (ie kill them) , they can do and say, whatever they want.

thats my @#%@ point. how the hell did our convo get to u saying gas chambers. nothing i said was hostile towards the jewish people nor do i really care. i was talking solely about isreal and if im not mistaken u cant gas chamber a nation.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] the argument i had with him he tried to use gas chambers as a counter argument and is trying to claim u cant like jews unless u like isreal totally boggles the mind tbh.

thats my @#%@ point. how the hell did our convo get to u saying gas chambers. nothing i said was hostile towards the jewish people nor do i really care. i was talking solely about isreal and if im not mistaken u cant gas chamber a nation.

a nation is also its people
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Allthishate
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] if you hate a country, yes, you hate the people within it, its not had to understand, if you want to discuss government policy, thats something else, but there is no point in a discussion when there is hatred involved. the comment about Gas chambers was misunderstood by you, I was saying that there are people who think that unless they put the Jews in Gas chambers (ie kill them) , they can do and say, whatever they want.

seriiously lol fuk @#% rofl this is getting tedious and pathetic imo
Allthishate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Allthishate
1 thing i will say darkmen. I find it extremely ironic that u will bring up the Holocaust (which happened . I AM NOT DENYING IT OK ??? ) but yet u wont admit the situation in palastine(not on the same level ) but its entrapment and suffocating peoples right to have a good and prosperous future..
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Allthishate"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Allthishate"] thats my @#%@ point. how the hell did our convo get to u saying gas chambers. nothing i said was hostile towards the jewish people nor do i really care. i was talking solely about isreal and if im not mistaken u cant gas chamber a nation.

seriiously lol fuk @#% rofl this is getting tedious and pathetic imo

what makes you think a nation is not also composed of its people. when a country declares war on another ( for instance) , it declares it on the people of that country, it is the people of that said nation who compose the country, its not two seperate things. frankly this notion of "I hate the country but have nothing against the people" nonsense, is just that, nonsense, especially in a democratic society.