What is the dumbest thing you or someone did in your school?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

The dumbest thing I've did in school was steal a teacher's keys for her BMW. What about you?

cheeselover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cheeselover
Member since 2006 • 2091 Posts
Some guy I know took a crap in the liquid soap dispenser in middle school. ...He is now a drugdealer/user. Don't know if this was a precursor.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#3 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts
My friends used to spray deodorant on their hands and then set it on fire.
Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts
Was you caughteded? Anyway not really sure what's the dumbest
ipromise3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ipromise3
Member since 2005 • 188 Posts
when a random guy sat at out table and faced the opposite way to talk to his friends, we put a full carton of milk on his seat and when he sat down it exploded on him. teachers strangers to sit at our table
Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
someone in my school made a bomb threat.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
Not sure. The worst I can think of is me and a group of other kids were chucking stones at the school library cos the librarian was a ******.
Avatar image for RandomWarrior69
RandomWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 RandomWarrior69
Member since 2007 • 1649 Posts
I've urinated on toilet paper, threw it on the cieling, got in the next stall, waited for the next person to come and have it fall on their heads. :D
mattttherman3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mattttherman3
Member since 2008 • 258 Posts
A kid at my high school took a dump in the boys room garbage can, got some of it on his jeans too.
cheeselover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 cheeselover
Your IP addresses have been logged.unholymight
I don't get it.
alexh_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 alexh_99
Member since 2007 • 5378 Posts
someone in my school made a bomb threat.themagicbum9720
was it on April 20th? anyway some kid at my school pulled a knife on a mentally challenged kid
unholymight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 unholymight
Member since 2007 • 3378 Posts
A kid at my high school took a dump in the boys room garbage can, got some of it on his jeans too.mattttherman3
LOL boy was he in a hurry
cheeselover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cheeselover
Anyways, I came up with more. A guy in my school chokeslammed a girl into a cafeteria table. Also some kid had a hitlist with like 10 people on it. Also a friend went streaking nude in a girl's soccer game. All the girls were laughing going "it's so small!"
Avatar image for RandomWarrior69
RandomWarrior69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 RandomWarrior69
Member since 2007 • 1649 Posts
My friend took a dump in a kids backpack ( LOL )
Communist_Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Communist_Soul
Member since 2009 • 3080 Posts

Was you caughteded? Anyway not really sure what's the dumbest Boston_Boyy

I was never caught but my friends were, I was on a trip when they got caught.

CreepingDeath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CreepingDeath_
Member since 2007 • 3342 Posts
Not sure. The worst I can think of is me and a group of other kids were chucking stones at the school library cos the librarian was a ******.xTheExploited
Fair enough :P.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#18 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Someone: Took a crap in his bullies locker Me: Almost got caught smoking
cheeselover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cheeselover
More. The school president and friends tries chilling in the school for an entire night. They opened a door though and triggered some sensor and the alarm went off. A fight 5 years ago before i was at the school cleared out half of the school and everyone filled out on the streets. It was the Greeks, Albanians (I know, Greeks and Albanians teaming up!?) and the football team against all the blacks. Oh, and some guy in my school killed a girl because he had been flirting with her and his girlfriend told him that she would break up with him unless she was out of the picture. That was pretty dumb... Luckily he is in prison, I hope he is getting raped as we speak.
Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts
this one guy in my geometry class made a 5 on a quiz.
stupid4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 80

#21 stupid4
Member since 2008 • 3695 Posts
This was truley the dumbest thing I have ever done and it almost ruined my academic career. I took a dump on a table at the library. I almost got expelled.
montieman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 montieman
Member since 2006 • 1429 Posts

this guy at my school took a cardboard gun from the drama department and ran around campus with it

the swat team was called

they threw flashbangs into classrooms

it was intense

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 xTheExploited
There is a big neo-nazi scene at my school. I think thats the dumbest thing in my school. :P
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

What the hell is it with you people and crapping in public? You all sound so ferral.

A guy got hit by a bus at my school. It was on a hill, and the buses went up the hill REALLY slow (one way street), so I still don't know how he managed to get hit by something so big and easily visible moving so slow.

xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xTheExploited

What the hell is it with you people and crapping in public? You all sound so ferral.

A guy got hit by a bus at my school. It was on a hill, and the buses went up the hill REALLY slow (one way street), so I still don't know how he managed to get hit by something so big and easily visible moving so slow.

DigitalExile
Seriously, there are so many crapping in/on things in this thread.
CreepingDeath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CreepingDeath_
Member since 2007 • 3342 Posts
What the hell is it with you people and crapping in public? You all sound so ferral.DigitalExile
I was about to say something like that. Crapping on a desk, crapping in a locker, crapping in someone's bag... Jesus, some people are screwed up.
Ringx55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ringx55
Member since 2008 • 5967 Posts

this guy at my school took a cardboard gun from the drama department and ran around campus with it

the swat team was called

it was intense

montieman
Wow, thats great... Best thing in this thread IMO But for me it was probably when there was a threat that people would come to our school with guns and shoot some kids... 80% of students didn't show up on that date. police were there just in case though...
naydaslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 naydaslayer
Member since 2008 • 371 Posts
One of my closer friends OD'ed on his meds, punched two cops in the face, got tazed and expelled. I still LOL to this day.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts

Probably the stupidest thing I've heard about involved a couple of kids (not from my school, but it happened there) brought their paintball guns, and were about to start playing my school's parking lot. In about 30 seconds the cops and SWAT team was there and had taken the kids down. I haven done manys stupid things in school myself (I save that for at home) but I would probably say egging our school or starting a fight would be up there.

Oh, and I forgot about this. Another stupid thing people did at my school: they had started to have sex in the lunch room, but they stupidly did it front of a camera.

auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
[QUOTE="cheeselover"]More. The school president and friends tries chilling in the school for an entire night. They opened a door though and triggered some sensor and the alarm went off. A fight 5 years ago before i was at the school cleared out half of the school and everyone filled out on the streets. It was the Greeks, Albanians (I know, Greeks and Albanians teaming up!?) and the football team against all the blacks. Oh, and some guy in my school killed a girl because he had been flirting with her and his girlfriend told him that she would break up with him unless she was out of the picture. That was pretty dumb... Luckily he is in prison, I hope he is getting raped as we speak.

what kind of school do you go to? as for me, a kid once bought brownies to school for teachers, that were spiked with laxatives.
chikinlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 chikinlad
Member since 2008 • 1167 Posts

Alright since everything in here seems to be about feces...

6th grade a girl smeared her poop all over the girls bathroom walls.

A few weeks later we find out someone smeared poop all over the boy's bathroom walls, and the principle takes all the 6th grade boys outside and talks to us all. Turns out the same girl went in the boys bathroom and put her poop all over there too!

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
A friend threw a dodgeball right at a mentally challenged kid's face, then said he was aiming for me. I was nowhere near him. I laughed my ass off.
Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts
Some kid brought a cardboard gun and got the SWAT team called in. Last time I want a sub-machine gun pointed in my face.
Blu_Falcon37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Blu_Falcon37
Member since 2006 • 4041 Posts
A group of girls jumped one girl at lunch, one had a box cutter and cut the one girl pretty bad. Instant expulsion.
T_P_O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 T_P_O
Member since 2008 • 5388 Posts

One of my friends was caught masturbating in a sports equipment closet. It was too funny, like he wanted to get caught.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
there was a bomb threat and she did it cause she wanted to leave school early, lol also someone almost got the school caught on fire
Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts

the swat team was called

it was intense

montieman
WOAH! Your from New Mexico aren't you?
greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#39 greenprince
Member since 2006 • 3332 Posts
It was in highschool where I and a couple buddies of mine were messing around with a magnifying glass and some lighters. Anyways we were are burning papers from last semester outside of school when suddenly this girl came out of nowhere and asked what we were doing. I being a idiotic, sarcastic bastard at the time said "just burning stuff" she replied with shock being a Honor student and all; and reacted quite harshly and said I and my friends were idiots. I again, looked at her with a very jerkish, sarcastic demeanor told her that were going to burn the whole school down, of course it was a joke, but she took it literally. Few days later we were reported with pictures of burning are last semester papers and suspended because we attempted to burn down "school property".
bkno4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bkno4u
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts
when a random guy sat at out table and faced the opposite way to talk to his friends, we put a full carton of milk on his seat and when he sat down it exploded on him. teachers strangers to sit at our tableipromise3
That's pretty terrible.
LZ71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LZ71
Member since 2008 • 10524 Posts
[QUOTE="ipromise3"]when a random guy sat at out table and faced the opposite way to talk to his friends, we put a full carton of milk on his seat and when he sat down it exploded on him. teachers strangers to sit at our tablebkno4u
That's pretty terrible.

Thats what I was thinking. Hopefully your joking? Cause doing something that mean to someone who just wanted to sit there makes you look like a ****.
cluelesspug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#42 cluelesspug
Member since 2007 • 3398 Posts
I peed on the bathroom wall and then came out with my pants down. (This was in the 1st grade though, so I don't guess it counts.)
ZacherWol19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ZacherWol19
Member since 2007 • 1336 Posts
when a random guy sat at out table and faced the opposite way to talk to his friends, we put a full carton of milk on his seat and when he sat down it exploded on him. teachers strangers to sit at our tableipromise3
I hate kids who sit at me and my friends table. Usually Loners or big scary people
Avatar image for monkeymoose5000
monkeymoose5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 monkeymoose5000
Member since 2007 • 6111 Posts
Nothing exciting happens at my school, just fights and drug busts, though one guy got suspended for jacking off in the boys locker room.
Montaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Montaya
Member since 2005 • 4269 Posts
A group of girls jumped one girl at lunch, one had a box cutter and cut the one girl pretty bad. Instant expulsion.Blu_Falcon37
Instant 5 years in prison, amirite?
Hellfury360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Hellfury360
Member since 2007 • 837 Posts

I remember back in 6th this girl that picked on alot cause she kept saying she was better and beautiful than anyone and she wanted to get back at the people.

so she brought a match and threw it the trash in the girls restroom. but she was caught and expelled...and everyone was happy :D

J-Town

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 J-Town
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts
There have been a couple stupid things that have happened this year. First some kid took a crap in the bathroom and wiped it around the whole bathroom with his hands. Secondly a kid took a crap in one of the urinals. Idk wat it is with people doing stupid stuff with crap but its pretty funny lol
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 observer77
Member since 2009 • 1647 Posts
In my school I didn't do anything stupid but there was alot of supid things i can remember. Lets see one time a girl wrote a hit list in the bathroom walls at school, once a girl spit in some guys food because she didn'tlike him at a ppizza place, once a guy wen to a party and alc OD and then his mother blamed our school and said we should have been watching him even though it was @ like 10 at night after school hours, oh this one time two guys got in a fight and some guy brought a gun that wasn't loaded and it was recorded and teachers found out and he was suspended for taking part in stuff but because it wasn't at school they couldn't do much anything else, one time a couple was caught having sex behind one of the buildings and to get out of it they told the school that they were trying to have a baby, or this mentally challenged couple was caught having sex in a closet at school. I can't think of any more just right now oh wait one more this guy thought it would be cool to ghost ride the whip in the parking lot afer school and ended up falling off and hurting himself. yep that's it so far
Immortalica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Immortalica
Member since 2008 • 6309 Posts
My friend took a dump in the water fountain.
jharv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 jharv
Member since 2007 • 1774 Posts

My friends used to spray deodorant on their hands and then set it on fire.SpinoRaptor24

Were they caught red handed? 8) Sorry I couldn't resist.