What have you ever stolen?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Film-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Film-Guy
Member since 2007 • 26778 Posts
The heart of a innocent woman under the warm glow of an amber moon. The soft glow of the light bathed us in an aura of untouchable love. We looked at each other and I saw her blue eyes glisten. Then as she looked at me and leaned forward to embrace me, I farted.
dsgeeno1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 dsgeeno1
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts
fireworks when I was younger
trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#53 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts

I steal food and drinks from my school cafeteria almost every day. I've never been caught yet, since I buy so many things there they dont suspect me.

What else.....I stole a nice Nike jacket when I was at an ice rink and this kid my size put it down on a bench while he skated, so I grabbed it and left. It was like around a $300 jacket :) .

Umm...I dont recall taking games before..mostly just food lol.

Oh there was one time I got caught stealing from a 7-11. I was really smashed with a friend and I tried to take a lighter..we were the only ones in the store..and the guy went to the back of the store, lol where the camera's are. I was just though so I thought nothing of it..so I went to grab a lighter and the whole case fell on the floor because of my clumsy self. The guy just ran out and said give it back..and Im like give what back? Lol so I just put it back and left.

Orakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#54 Orakk
Member since 2007 • 951 Posts

Actually I have never stolen anything, but if it counts if you find anything at school and keep it, then yeah, I have found a USB and keeping it with 1GB space and a big collection of pens.

-Orakk