What do you think about "fat people"?

• 123 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

With-Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 With-Hatred
Member since 2009 • 926 Posts

They are lazy and don't eat right.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
They eat a lotWolls
One might say too much...
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
I think "Ew I prob used to look like that" I got tired of being one of the fat people and did something about it. fastesttruck
high five!!! i was and did that too haha.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
What Ricky Gervais thinks.RK-Mara
Haha, that's pretty funny. But it only applies to a certain type of obese person, a point which a lot of people here can't seem to grasp.
superfluidity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 superfluidity
Member since 2010 • 2163 Posts

One thing that I've learned since starting my career is that it's very difficult for some people to exercise regularly. I go to work before sunrise and come home after sunset, and by that time I'm completely exhausted. I try to get a night run in here and there but it isn't easy. I'm not fat because I eat relatively healthy.

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I was born fat. When I eat normally w/o exercise, I gain weight. eat a little w/o exercise, nothing happens. eat a little w/exercise I reduce a little. eat a lot w/o exercise massive gain in a week. When I grew up I exerted effort in order to make my body proportionate. Now, I'm back to getting fat. Fat as in FAT. I posted this because I know there are people who kind of discriminate or think of fat people as funny, etc., but I have to tell that being fat doesn't reflect someone's personality.

heatsinkhole

Fat people don't bother me. They're normal folks as far as I'm concerned. Now if someone was being a prick to me and it turned out that person was fat, I'm liable to get pretty "descriptive" with my swearing.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts

One thing that I've learned since starting my career is that it's very difficult for some people to exercise regularly. superfluidity

I don't really buy that excuse (unless you live in a town w/out a gym or one that has bad hours).
You can (almost) always adjust your schedule to workout before work.
-I know that working out after working all day doing physical labor sucks ass

But it is really about priorities...what is most important to 'you'.
If something is important enough, then you will make time for it

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts

I feel bad for them more than anything, but then I start to think that most likely they drove themselves to that current state. Other than that, I don't think much of it. I treat them as I would any other person; it's their business if they want to be unhealthy, not mine.

Although I do think the term "fat" tends to be inappropriately used. You've got normal looking people thinking they're "fat" just because they're not slender, and actual obese people in denial about their condition.

TechDubDoob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TechDubDoob
Member since 2010 • 172 Posts

I think that being fat is unhealthy. That's about it.

martinX3X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 martinX3X
Member since 2009 • 4488 Posts

I make fun of them. Why? Because that's something that you can CHANGE unlike being ugly/disabled/blind. I would never make fun of a mentally ill person because they were born that way and there's absolutley no way they can change it.

A fat person on the other hand can. If they really feel bad about being made fun of they have a choice to get determined and get fit.

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
really fay people and really skinny people are about the same to me.
ImaPirate0202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 ImaPirate0202
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

They have a bad diet and don't exercise.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#113 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

You're not born that way, you're just a lazy fattie. I'm on the chubby side though, fat to most degrees is not natural.

dunl12496

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#114 dunl12496
Member since 2009 • 5710 Posts

[QUOTE="Wolls"]They eat a lotKHAndAnime
One might say too much...

Eating isn't a big deal. Not exercising is. Trust me, I've tried both, I've eaten alot of food and got exercise, skinnier than when I didn't eat much and didn't exercise.

gandaf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 gandaf007
Member since 2009 • 892 Posts

Poor metabolism sucks.

I eat decently well andexerciserather often, however I'm still rather fat. Although, it's kinda just there. It doesn't overlap over my clothes or anything, it just sticks out somewhat.

To be honest, I'm a lot healthier than most people at my school, skinny or other wise. I see people guzzling down soda after soda and eating junk food all the damn time and it makes me somewhat pissed I eat and drink healthily and I never turn out as skinny as them.

travisstaggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#116 travisstaggs
Member since 2008 • 10562 Posts

Poor metabolism sucks.

I eat decently well andexerciserather often, however I'm still rather fat. Although, it's kinda just there. It doesn't overlap over my clothes or anything, it just sticks out somewhat.

To be honest, I'm a lot healthier than most people at my school, skinny or other wise. I see people guzzling down soda after soda and eating junk food all the damn time and it makes me somewhat pissed I eat and drink healthily and I never turn out as skinny as them.

gandaf007
I know that feeling, it sucks.
supergoat777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 supergoat777
Member since 2010 • 1470 Posts

I think they need to eat healthy and exercise.

MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#118 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts

More to love~!

aransom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119 aransom
Member since 2002 • 7408 Posts

If you want to be fat, fine with me, as long as you're willing to take responsibility for the limitations you've put on yourself by being fat.

solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts

Fat people are fat for many reasons. I know to a fat person it may seem liked they get picked on a lot but I'd say (being general here) most people find it hard to just hate someone for being fat. They probably were fat once, their aunt or dad is probably fat. To me I don't care what some random person is like in shape, if it were my girlfriend who started to get fat though I'd worry because I wouldn't find it healthy and especially attractive. So if you are a fat person, try harder, I know I'm trying not to look like a boney person by gaining weight and weightlifting.

XileLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#121 XileLord
Member since 2007 • 3776 Posts

I don't think anything terribly bad about fat people and I never will. If you want to consume a lot of food and sit around all day then that's totally up to you, why should I look down on you for it? I feel bad for those who are born a bit bigger and have a extremely hard time losing weight, these are the people I respect the most when I see them at the gym trying to lose weight because I know it's a lot more harder for them then it is for other people to lose weight and achieve goals but it's not impossible to do, just really hard to get motivated when you barely see any results.

but if you're born bigger and you're content with the fact you will never be skinny then all the power to you. The only true fat people I'll look down on is those who weigh 700lb's who can't even move out of bed. These are people who I can't respect because they have ate so much and laid around that they ruined there lives because of it. How can I respect somebody who has no respect for themselves?

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I have a friend is about 350lb at least. He falls asleep all the time. If we go see a movie he will fall asleep in the middle of it becuase he cant sleep for more than like an hour with out waking himself up. He has to be hooked to a machine to help him breath at night. He doesnt hold a job because he never feels like going in on time or every day. He is actually trying to get disability payments because he is so fat. It kinda makes me sick. Plus when he gets in my car the sear beat doesnt fit him and my car feels like its gonna tip over when I turn.
Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#123 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

I think that they are a blight on galactic purity.

[spoiler] obvious sarcasm [/spoiler]