What attracts you more in women (or men, or whatever you are into)?

• 102 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#101 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9736 Posts

@reaperinthyname said:

I like boobs lol.

But I think I'd fall in love way easier with her personality. I love nerdy girls. I also value humbleness a lot, and people who are down to earth.

I like boobs too.

If a girl had a good personality it would be a lot easier for me to be attracted to her also.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1911 Posts
@KungfuKitten said:

An understanding and (at least somewhat) positive personality, some intelligence, and people who actively work on themselves and maintain themselves.

@luxuryheart I feel like I have to warn you that the type of person you're describing... usually doesn't get to that point without stepping on other people's backs... by not having an empathic/friendly personality or being able to ditch someone on a dime if it risks their career. It's a tall order to find someone like that who is somewhat trustworthy or who cares about maintaining a relationship as more than a controlled distraction from work. I'm not saying you shouldn't go for it, if you're that interested in the power game. It's just going to be tough to find someone like that.

But on the bright side, I think I'm asking for something even less likely.

I never really said empathetic or friendly. I also don't care about a guy not spending a lot of time with me. If a guy insisted on being with me all the time, that would actually get annoying. I like to have time to myself for my career after I graduate and then to do hobbies and hang out with friends. I can't do that with a guy under me 24/7. I really want someone with a nice paying job, someone that isn't needy, someone that isn't loud, someone tall and well groomed. The only thing I might have to compromise on is height.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

Charachter....specifically self awareness and honesty

I have dated/hooked up with a wide array of different types of women and I dont have a set physical thing im attracted to. But if I feel like what you say and do dont add up I immediately lose respect

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Mercenary848

@luxuryheart said:

Men with money. I refuse to date someone broke. I also like men who appreciate the arts, but don't participate in them. I'm very competitive and I'm a sore loser. I really don't want to compete with someone I'm dating or married too. I also need them to be quiet and calm. I hate people who constantly need to do something, and I shouldn't have to entertain a fucking adult. I don't like people who are obnoxious and loud. I need a marriage minded man who's honest and faithful. If a man is going to aggressively pursue me, he needs to have money and offer to take me to a nice place or buy me stuff. Nothing is more of a turn off than a confident man asking me out while he's in the passenger's side of his friend's car, or telling me to give me their number with all the arrogance in the world, and they pull out a flip phone.

I like a tall man who has a lean muscular build. I don't care about his skin color or hair color, he just needs to be well groomed, clean, smell nice, and have the physical attributes I listed before.

I dont want no scrub, scrub is a guy who cant get no love from me. Hanging out the side of his best friends ride trying to hollar at me.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Mercenary848

@mandzilla said:

I like women who are somewhat more girly than me, but then I've always been a bit of a tomboy myself I guess. At the same time though, it's always refreshing to meet somebody who doesn't take themself or life too seriously.

I feel like the "tomboy"(havent used that term in a long time) type is becoming more and more popular. Personally I have dated quite a few girlls like that, and it fit my personality. I personally have never identified as a macho man, but I do not have any effeminate qualities; so im just a guy. I feel like sitting in that middle ground has opened my dating prospects a lot, but dating more assertive(tomboyish) type women has really been the ideal situation for me. I can still do exciting things like sports, videogames, nerdy stuff, and drinking with them. but still talk about fashion, feelings, and emotions and other deep personal things im into because I feel people should be comfortable with that stuff.

Also the majority of my friend circle is girly girls(I studied psychology in college so most of my classmates), so I tend to just friendzone the more basic type of chicks lol.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Mercenary848

@silenthillary: Lol im already out, my beard grows immediately after I shave hahaha. But seriously Jim Rohn is a gem of knowledge, have you checked out Charles F. Haanel and Napolean Hill?

frogo0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 frogo0
Member since 2016 • 91 Posts

Depends

Avatar image for dr_van_nostrand
Dr_Van_Nostrand

Forum Posts