What are some of the worst movies you have ever seen?

• 109 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Exit_293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 Exit_293
Member since 2008 • 2490 Posts
Warriors of a Virtue.
WhiteSnake5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 WhiteSnake5000
Member since 2005 • 12454 Posts

Transformers 2 really stands out as one of the worst movies of all time. Also, I haven't seen that many bad movies. I tend to avoid the ones that are just plain terrible. But my friend talked me into Transformers 2... What a waste of money.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"][QUOTE="JML897"]

So you wanted Spielberg to make a happy Holocaust movie?

I don't remember crying in Jaws, Jurassic Park, or Indiana Jones by the way...

KcurtorMas

look..a nazi officer who starts his day with headshotting jews or a colored little girl with a rose in her hand on a black and white back ground has nothing to do with making a decent holocaust movie..obviously he's just put them there to bring some tears to our eyes..and that's LAME

What is your definition of a "decent" Holocaust movie? You dont seem to realize that Spielburg didnt make that stuff up...things like that ACTUALLY HAPPENED. He put it in the movie to make it AUTHENTIC. Which makes it AUTHENTICALLY HORRIBLE AND SAD. I really cant grasp the fact that you think this way...it honestly boggles my mind...

first of all i don't think that girl with her rose actually happened,second of all even though we assume those events to be accurate , i'm saying sadness is a bit late for holocaust victims,..what ppl need nowadays is something that makes them think about those events,as i mentioned before sadness is not the deepest human feeling,while it's probably the most deceptive and getatable one and won't characterize anything against racism.i think i've already defined a decent holocaust movie..schindler's list is nothing but a pretentious essay IMO.
jahnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 jahnerd
Member since 2007 • 950 Posts

Super Mario Bros, Uwe Boll films, Southland Tales, Electric Boogaloo (Breakdance 2), Beyond Thunderdome (Mad Max 3), pretty much all 'chick flicks'.

Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
Soul Plane
Juggernaut140

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Juggernaut140
Member since 2007 • 36011 Posts
How the hell is Transformers 2 the worst movie of all time? It's an action movie for Christ's sake.
D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Troll 2 is the only one that jumps into my head.
BIOSHOCKER98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#108 BIOSHOCKER98
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
Max Payne, Transformers 2,
Gearsoffallout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Gearsoffallout
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I have just watched two recently which I wish I could erase from my mind. Transporter 3 and that latest Harry Potter movie.

I am not generally a Harry Potter fan, or at least not of the books but I did enjoy the first few movies. This one bought it hard. I nearly fell asleep which is something I've never done in the Cinema before.

And Transporter 3? Well... If anyone here has seen Transporter 2 and remembers the fire-hose scene... Just watch that over and over for two hours instead. I've just done you a favour... Trust me.