VOTE: Do you like Bush?

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 1vgfan
Member since 2004 • 1338 Posts
Honestly, I don't, I think he's a pretty lousy president and can't wait for him to get out of office. I don't want this to be a flame thread, just a simple yes or no and no major arguin. Thanks!
ferrari20091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 ferrari20091
Member since 2005 • 1710 Posts
I like him.. He actually gets bashed more than he should but I mean thats life as the president. the media watches every move!
EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 EboyLOL
Member since 2006 • 5358 Posts
He didn't exactly do anything good for the country, so I will say no.
maheo30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 maheo30
Member since 2006 • 5102 Posts
I don't like Bush's policies cause they are way too liberal. In fact he has had many liberals, a la Kennedy, write his bills. The one exception is terrorism. Bush understands the terrorist threat and that I love. Hillary is clueless about it.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ChipmunkDeluxe
Member since 2006 • 3213 Posts
i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do... i dont think hes done anything wrong with iraq....people say its stupid he has troops over there....yet when saddam was killed people were saying this is great and this is good for everybody... well...if bush never sent anybody over there....you think saddam would have been found????
FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
I don't adore him, but I don't blindly hate him either.
EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 EboyLOL
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

Uhhh.... he would definately be seen as the greatest American if he developed a cure for every single disease and created world peace...
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 Guiltfeeder566
Member since 2005 • 10068 Posts

i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do... i dont think hes done anything wrong with iraq....people say its stupid he has troops over there....yet when saddam was killed people were saying this is great and this is good for everybody... well...if bush never sent anybody over there....you think saddam would have been found????ChipmunkDeluxe

We sould have just bombed his mansion and blamed it in Iran, boom, two problems solved.

FragStains

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FragStains
Member since 2003 • 20668 Posts
[QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

Uhhh.... he would definately be seen as the greatest American if he developed a cure for every single disease and created world peace...

I don't think he would.  He would be accused of hypocrisy for developing life saving cures while he conducted a war that killed people.  Go figure, that's how the media works.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

oh.....we will see about that.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#11 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
It's not that I don't, but after learning certain...knowledges, I can't. I don't think he's the same fella as his father or as bad as his business/administration lackeys, but anyone in league with the "A New World Order" plan is banned from my respect.
expertgamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 expertgamer3
Member since 2005 • 5828 Posts
i don't like him. i never liked him, even when he was popular.
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Guiltfeeder566

[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do... EboyLOL

Ya, it seems he's just doing the opposite. War in Iraq and no stem cell research.

CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
I don't adore him, but I don't blindly hate him either.FragStains

Same here buddy. I'm just lightly bashing him in order not to look like a Bush supporter.
1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 1vgfan
Yeah, most of his decissions he's made are too great. Iraq, stem cells, wire tapping, ect.
EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 EboyLOL
[QUOTE="FragStains"][QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

I don't think he would.  He would be accused of hypocrisy for developing life saving cures while he conducted a war that killed people.  Go figure, that's how the media works.

Only complete morons would say that. If he did in fact develope a cure for every disease then the pros and cons of his presidency would be: Cons: Going into a pointless war that got hundreds of thousands of people killed. Pros: Developing cures that save millions of people. If Roosevelt developed a cure for every disease, then he would be seen as a messiah, even though he did "go into a war that got people killed".
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
No, i don't like him.
EboyLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 EboyLOL
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

No we won't, simply because Bush isn't going to find every single cure for every single disease.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts
I don't like him, but he was the lesser of two evils when it came to Al Gore and John Kerry.
SonnyF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SonnyF
Member since 2005 • 1645 Posts
i hate him
1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 1vgfan
Haha, I think even Al Gore could've done a better job though, and John Kerry...I don't know, he's pretty scewed up.
Guiltfeeder566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Guiltfeeder566

I don't like him, but he was the lesser of two evils when it came to Al Gore and John Kerry.MordusMythril

And you would know how?

BobbyTurkalino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: -4

#25 BobbyTurkalino
Member since 2003 • 31460 Posts
I dunno, I prefer trees. Bushes and shrubs really arent my thing.
1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 1vgfan
I dunno, I prefer trees. Bushes and shrubs really arent my thing.HillyBilly
Wow, that was pretty stupid.
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ChipmunkDeluxe
[QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"][QUOTE="EboyLOL"][QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i say yes....just because everybody else is going to say no its not fair for him because no matter what he does people will say hes an idiot and what not.....he could develop a cure for every disease in the world, while uniting the world and creating world peace...and people would still say hes a terrible president...just because it seems to be the popular thing to do...

No we won't, simply because Bush isn't going to find every single cure for every single disease.

i will and will give him credit for it...
1vgfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 1vgfan
If Bush would find a cure for caner he'd be MY hero.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
He's incompetent. But you won't see me calling him a Nazi or anything.
DJ-PRIME90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#30 DJ-PRIME90
Member since 2004 • 11292 Posts
no:lol:
Cloud6900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Cloud6900
Member since 2007 • 1211 Posts

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

BUSH=:twisted:

Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
he is a great president, for one we havent gotten attacked since 9/11, i agree with the war in iraq. our economy is booming and unemployment is at a low 4%.
MordusMythril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MordusMythril
Member since 2006 • 1135 Posts

[QUOTE="MordusMythril"]I don't like him, but he was the lesser of two evils when it came to Al Gore and John Kerry.Guiltfeeder566

And you would know how?

By looking at the opposing candidates and their agenda. How else? You say that as if I didn't even bother to look at them.
Andy_Mizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Andy_Mizzle
Member since 2006 • 159 Posts
I feel that he has probably made some bad decisions during his term but he is also overly criticized. I mean he has had to deal with two of the nations worse tragedies ever in a few years time.
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tomxizor
Member since 2004 • 11767 Posts
His presidency defines mediocrity. He keeps his word, however his choices aren't too thought out.
jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sajo7
He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.jm4847
Trust me, most Americans don't care for him that much. :wink:
dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts
yes i do. 
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tomxizor
Haha, I think even Al Gore could've done a better job though, and John Kerry...I don't know, he's pretty scewed up.1vgfan

Al Gore is a manipulative moron who knows crap about weather. He's more of an idiot that Bush IMO.
Avatar image for UrbanSpartan125
UrbanSpartan125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 UrbanSpartan125
Member since 2006 • 3684 Posts
[QUOTE="jm4847"]He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.

you strike me as ignorant and unintelligable, you cannot learn about a countries president just through the media, President Bush is overcritisized for reasons that dont make sense, 90% of the media is liberal and they want us to lose the iraq war just like they did in vietnam they dont care for the troops they just pretend to so they can get bush out end set their own agenda without seeing the situation. President Bush is doing the best he can with the resources he has, therefore i support him
NHLfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 NHLfreak
Member since 2005 • 10025 Posts
I dont like Bush
tomxizor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tomxizor
[QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="jm4847"]He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.

you strike me as ignorant and unintelligable, you cannot learn about a countries president just through the media, President Bush is overcritisized for reasons that dont make sense, 90% of the media is liberal and they want us to lose the iraq war just like they did in vietnam they dont care for the troops they just pretend to so they can get bush out end set their own agenda without seeing the situation. President Bush is doing the best he can with the resources he has, therefore i support him

The other 10 is Fox News. The only proper news on TV IMO. I don't like Bush, but Fox is seriously the only intelligent news.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sajo7
[QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="jm4847"]He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.

The other 10 is Fox News. The only proper news on TV IMO. I don't like Bush, but Fox is seriously the only intelligent news.

None of the news is intelligent IMO.
Avatar image for Jhonie_Fklits25
Jhonie_Fklits25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jhonie_Fklits25
Member since 2005 • 671 Posts
[QUOTE="jm4847"]He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.

What lies and deceptions? Most of the time, people just put that blindly, so please tell me.
Avatar image for Jhonie_Fklits25
Jhonie_Fklits25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jhonie_Fklits25
Member since 2005 • 671 Posts
[QUOTE="tomxizor"][QUOTE="UrbanSpartan125"][QUOTE="jm4847"]He strikes me as arrogant and self absorbed. Also as a bid of a religious freak and fundamentalist (no offense to religious people). His actions are what concerns me, and the fact that the people from the united states fails to see through his lies and deceptions.

I agree completely. CNN should try and be more balanced, at least they picked up Keith Oberman, or however you spell his name.
Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#46 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts
I always enjoy reading the zombie like statements made in these threads.
darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darklord888
Member since 2004 • 8382 Posts
No he is shocking in times of crisis(9/11, new orleans ect) and can't even string 2 words together without screwing them up. He is one of the worst world leaders around.
Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sajo7
I always enjoy reading the zombie like statements made in these threads.LukeAF24
lol bush sux!!!!!!! Hope that made your day a little better. :D
Avatar image for deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49 deactivated-583e5f64e0a7e
Member since 2003 • 8419 Posts
[QUOTE="LukeAF24"]I always enjoy reading the zombie like statements made in these threads.Sajo7
lol bush sux!!!!!!! Hope that made your day a little better. :D

LoL. Whenever I read 95% of responses, I always think of "Braaaainnnnssss", and I laugh.
Nameless3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Nameless3
Member since 2006 • 5751 Posts
No, mainly becouse I disagree with his social and economic views on most things.