Tulsa Police Officers Murder Their Daughters Boyfriend

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Emil_Fontz
Member since 2014 • 799 Posts

Taunting, maddening, provoking, as oxygen is unto confined flame - luring a suffocating fiery mass unto itself, thus were the words of an arrogant young man. His rowdy rant was revealing; never had the father known that one had strayed from his bosom. The arrogant male, naive too, had then fixed his own fate, having brought upon the desecration - the destruction - of his own soul's temple. Round after round of sizzling hot metal pierced his fragile body, powering through flesh and bone, forming apertures through which his spirit slowly escaped, leaving his vessel vacant. His eyes void, his mouth ajar, and his consciousness in oblivion, he lay under the shadow of his killer, the shadow of his love's protector, for solely his countenance.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

what in the **** are you babbling about?

Lol, google search of your post brought up something interesting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163637281

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Emil_Fontz

@lostrib said:

Lol, google search of your post brought up something interesting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163637281

I have an account at Bodybuilding.com, where I post regularly as well. I've mentioned this several times in the past, actually.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lostrib

@emil_fontz said:

@lostrib said:

I have an account at Bodybuilding.com, where I post regularly as well. I've mentioned this several times in the past, actually.

I just like that they have a similarly negative response to your shit

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts

I don't understand. Is this some kind of weird poem or something?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

If you don't wanna watch the whole video just watch from 5:50 to the 9:00 minute mark.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@emil_fontz: Do not post racial slurs or images of text with racial slurs from another site.

To everyone: Please stop making every thread this user makes about ad hominem attacks. I understand many of you do not like this user. Fine. Doing so is bad for everyone and therefore against the rules.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lostrib

@BranKetra: well it's kind of hard to have a discussion when there's just a video and some incoherent babble

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#16 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

@lostrib: Blabbing about his past mistakes helps in no way, shape, or form.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Well, the post OP was weird, but the story nonetheless in the video was interesting. Fucked up. But, like most cops murdering people, it'll likely get more fucked up when prosecutors refuse to press charges and grand juries refuse to take the case, and those involved will be cleared of wrongdoing.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Emil_Fontz

@lamprey263 said:

Well, the post OP was weird, but the story nonetheless in the video was interesting. Fucked up. But, like most cops murdering people, it'll likely get more fucked up when prosecutors refuse to press charges and grand juries refuse to take the case, and those involved will be cleared of wrongdoing.

The murderous cop and his accomplice wife have been suspended...with pay. C'mon, son. C'mon.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lamprey263

@emil_fontz said:

@lamprey263 said:

The murderous cop and his accomplice wife have been suspended...with pay. C'mon, son. C'mon.

Yes, it's already looking like a typical suspension with pay while it gets investigated for a year or more, and by investigating I mean they'll sweep it under the rug until it's out of public attention before rendering a predetermined judgement of no wrongdoing. Even in the shooting of Jonathan Farrell the cops saw the circumstances grave enough to fire the cop right away, though that didn't stop them from trying to prevent him from being prosecuted. The district attorney wouldn't take the case, and the first grand jury didn't want to take the case neither, though a second grand jury took the case and nothing has been done about that to my knowledge. Sometimes I wonder if cop culture is like a fraternity that protects even its most scummy cops, but from a certain viewpoint I think they simply refuse to pursue these cases in order to limit any successful pursuit of civil damages.

Emil_Fontz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Emil_Fontz

@lamprey263 said:

@emil_fontz said:

@lamprey263 said:

Yes, it's already looking like a typical suspension with pay while it gets investigated for a year or more, and by investigating I mean they'll sweep it under the rug until it's out of public attention before rendering a predetermined judgement of no wrongdoing. Even in the shooting of Jonathan Farrell the cops saw the circumstances grave enough to fire the cop right away, though that didn't stop them from trying to prevent him from being prosecuted. The district attorney wouldn't take the case, and the first grand jury didn't want to take the case neither, though a second grand jury took the case and nothing has been done about that to my knowledge. Sometimes I wonder if cop culture is like a fraternity that protects even its most scummy cops, but from a certain viewpoint I think they simply refuse to pursue these cases in order to limit any successful pursuit of civil damages.

I do believe that the murderous cop has been charged with 1st degree murder and his wife as an accessory to murder/ with aiding and abetting.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts
@emil_fontz said:

Taunting, maddening, provoking, as oxygen is unto confined flame - luring a suffocating fiery mass unto itself, thus were the words of an arrogant young man. His rowdy rant was revealing; never had the father known that one had strayed from his bosom. The arrogant male, naive too, had then fixed his own fate, having brought upon the desecration - the destruction - of his own soul's temple. Round after round of sizzling hot metal pierced his fragile body, powering through flesh and bone, forming apertures through which his spirit slowly escaped, leaving his vessel vacant. His eyes void, his mouth ajar, and his consciousness in oblivion, he lay under the shadow of his killer, the shadow of his love's protector, for solely his countenance.

Where did you cut and paste this gobbledygook from?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib

@ZombieKiller7 said:
@emil_fontz said:

Where did you cut and paste this gobbledygook from?

pretty sure he made it up

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By lamprey263

@emil_fontz said:

@lamprey263 said:

@emil_fontz said:

@lamprey263 said:

I do believe that the murderous cop has been charged with 1st degree murder and his wife as an accessory to murder/ with aiding and abetting.

Don't jinx it, the shooter of Jonathan Farrell was charged but in the end the prosecutors did nothing on that case. And the first grand jury refused to pursue charges. This isn't a clear thing yet. Like they said in the news they're looking for the car involved and the murder weapon. Wouldn't surprise me if they can't find either they'll drop the charges despite witnesses being present.

Xeno_ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Xeno_ghost
Member since 2014 • 990 Posts

"Surely I have the countenance of a devil, for upon mere sight of me, people emote dismay, despair, and a desperation to depart from my presence. "The shunning," I call it, and into an unwanted, perpetual state of isolation it has forced me, transforming me into a bitter, resentful individual, without the the capacity to feel the most integral of emotions - that is, love. I have love for no one, but only hate. F*ck everybody"

LOL!!!