This girl deosn't flat out reject me, she keeps me hanging

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

Long story short. I like this girl, blah blah.She knows i like her, heck everyone knows. I told her and everyone else that I do (without being clingy) but she still is giving me mixed signals. The thing is, im giving her a confidence boost by chasing after her, and she deosnt even respect me, she takes away my confidence. I domt know if shes teasing or just being flat out rude. she loves making fun of me, the way I talk, the way I dress, the car I drive etc, im easily teased. I really cant read her signals. When i do seomthing that clearly shows i like her sometimes she gets happy, plays with her hair, other times she shows a disgusted face and walks away. I think she likes the attention i give her but doesnt really like me as a person. Well, shes strong, beautiful and confident and im just another depressed ugly fck out there. she is above my level.

I dont know why i like this girl, shes different than I. Shes has an ego and loves to quietly boast. Please dont ask me to ask her out, the only thing I can do with her is make fun of each others we can barely have a normal conversation. Guys tell me we hate each other cuz we like each other, but meh i know she loves to make fun of my good nature. Everytime I wanna let her go out of my mind, she lures me back into her by acting cute or try to get me interested. But its a trap, she gets me interested then she ignores me. This girl is using my emotions to play me around, and shes doing it well cause ive fallen for her. Even if she rejects me, i dont think ill be able to let her go out of my head.

Any advice on what yo do guys, ill really appreciate somr expert advice.

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts

Are you under the influence of something or using your phone?

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts

Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
@SaintLeonidas said:

That made my night. Dunno why.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

my advice would be approach her pack and flirt with the ugliest girl there. (i'm assuming there will be a prettty girl pack...there always is) after that take the ugly girl out and never talk the other one again.

i bet you almost anything you will be far better off.

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#8  Edited By lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts

OK I'm sorry but by the looks of it she's not really interested...ask her out, you dont need to go all "h-hey w-would you like to go to the movies with me? i-its not like its a date! b-b-baka!" on her, if you say that your relationship has a lot of playful teases then just tell her one day like "hey im bored lets do something". if she's interested she'll accept, if she's not then she wont and you can safely move on.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

I've been there, just dump her, you won't regret it.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#10 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

FYI, treating someone badly is not a sign of affection. It is manipulation.

thereal25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 thereal25
Member since 2011 • 2074 Posts

Sounds like she's in love with herself.

The_Deepblue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

User Lists: 1

#12 The_Deepblue
Member since 2007 • 1484 Posts

@TehFuneral said:

she is above my level.

Here's a problem in your thinking. As a guy, you should set standards for what you want in a woman, and if she doesn't meet them, then she does not get to be with you. Write down your standards if you must. The fact that you allow a girl to treat you badly tells me that you don't really care what kind of female attention you get, just as long as you get it. Never treat this girl badly in anyway, though. Just walk away from the situation in a gentlemanly fashion. Go work on becoming a better man, on becoming a selfless man who respects and treats women special, but never allow yourself to be in a situation where you're treated like junk either. Believe me, having standards and sticking to them is far more satisfying than being in a relationship where you are breaking those standards, even if it means you have to be perpetually single. Get away from this girl in a peaceful manner.

top_lel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#13 top_lel
Member since 2014 • 886 Posts

be a masochist

Just slowly and quietly move away from her. She sounds like one of those 'egotistical' sluts. You'll be far better if you're not with her.

@lightleggy said:

OK I'm sorry but by the looks of it she's not really interested...ask her out, you dont need to go all "h-hey w-would you like to go to the movies with me? i-its not like its a date! b-b-baka!" on her, if you say that your relationship has a lot of playful teases then just tell her one day like "hey im bored lets do something". if she's interested she'll accept, if she's not then she wont and you can safely move on.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
@RadecSupreme said:

My advice would be to either ask her out and if she rejects you then stay away from her.

TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

@CreasianDevaili: Haha I was in my bed using writing this on my phone.

-Blasphemy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Blasphemy-
Member since 2005 • 3369 Posts

ask her out or you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#17  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@thegerg said:

So a girl isn't interested in you and treats you like shit. Why do you need us to tell you what to do?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Avoid her for a while, if she's interested she'll call you back.

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

Your true love would be like your best friend, not a girl playing mind games with you.

aretilda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#20 aretilda
Member since 2014 • 499 Posts

Ask her out, the worst she can say is no then you know that she is not interested then move on.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d7734d3cfbd
deactivated-57d7734d3cfbd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By deactivated-57d7734d3cfbd
Member since 2004 • 2356 Posts

It might be tie to move on! There's just not enough time to fool around like that. I understand you like her a lot. If you want to keep pursuing her, it's up to you. You might get hurt worse than you already are from the teasing. But it can't last forever untilthere is some kind of deal or commitment! That you wsant to be exclusive to her becausee you have these deep feelings.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Move on. You made your intentions known. She said no thanks. On top of that, she makes fun of you all the time in seems to revel in the fact that you dote over her despite her not giving you the time of day.

There's no positive in your scenario. Stop messing with her. Cut her off. She'll either recognize that she does like you actually and wants a relationship or you're on to bigger and better things. It's a win-win.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

My suggestion is to ask her out (yes I did read your whole post), and if she says no then as mentioned above to cut her off. Don't get me wrong, cutting her off will suck for a while (possibly a long time), but doing so opens up the possibility of meeting some other cute chick that you can focus on and hopefully she will focus on you as well.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

You need to give it some time , i mean just be relax and let things be , let heat goes by , at the same time you can be in a position where you're not desperate and if she really likes you she would do sth about it ..you're not madly in love with her or sth so just control the situation and try to not think about her , it's not like " true love " after all u can find somebody else ....and always there is the choice of "asking out" , straight and simple!

GamerForca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 78

#25 GamerForca
Member since 2005 • 7203 Posts

@RadecSupreme said:

She sounds like a ****. My advice would be to either ask her out and if she rejects you then stay away from her. She sounds psycho.

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

You said yourself that it's a trap. Do you want to be the helpless animal that gets caught in the hunters trap? Do you want to keep being a chump? You like her, but that just goes to show how far her manipulation has gotten into you, she has gotten to your heart. Like a fish that keeps getting caught and thrown back into the pond. When will you realize that under that tasty worm is a nasty fishing hook, just waiting too hook you back up just to get thrown back in while all of the fishermen point and laugh at how the fish never learns.

Not trying to be mean, I really want to help which is why I tried to lay it out like this.

Just remember that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Long days and pleasant nights. Good luck.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

sounds like a **** who's trying to force you into the friendzone by degrading

Modysamz101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Modysamz101
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Yo dude I am having the exact same problem right now? Can u send me a private messages so we can talk please because I need help

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@modysamz101: Don't bump old threads, please.

-Byshop