Things a girl has done to turn you off.

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cartman_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cartman_10
Member since 2009 • 59 Posts
Once upon a time I liked this girl. Then I added her on Myspace and things went to hell. See, she'd fill out these 'surveys' in bulletins and I found out: - She gets drunk a lot. I'm talking completely wasted. - She's kind of a slut. First had sex at 14, hooks up with guys wasted. - Survey question: "Have you ever peed in the presence of others? " Her answer: "Melissa has seen me pee standing up." (WTF?!) - She says she burps a lot. And likes it. Attractive, right? Jeez. - She turned out to be a *****. Just...ugh. I wasted my time on her. So OT, what things a girl has done to turn you off/make you not like her anymore?
OliveMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OliveMaster
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
Once, I liked this girl... then, she got a boyfriend...
flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
Looking at her for the first time.
ufcfan17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ufcfan17
Member since 2009 • 1641 Posts

2 years ago a girl vomitted on my face hot...not

redfield_137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 redfield_137
Member since 2005 • 2269 Posts

Once, I liked this girl... then, she got a boyfriend...OliveMaster

lol yeh this...or she had a bf and I didn't know. Overall, sometimes I'll find out that a girl is pretty superficial or irresponsible and I'm the kind of person that wants to be with someone who is reliable. Another thing, which may be superficial on my part, but chicks who smoke really do not work for me, not to mention drugs and excessive drinking. Actually, lack of honesty and being inconsiderate are probably some other things that I've come across in my time.

pvtdonut54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 pvtdonut54
Member since 2008 • 8554 Posts

'Tis the sad truth. :cry:

Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts

Lets just be friends

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
A girl that smokes. Makes me softer then a marshmellow
LeGoofyGoober

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LeGoofyGoober
Member since 2009 • 3168 Posts

i hate girls that hook up with guys a lot.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts
I honestly can not think of something a woman has done to turn me off, assuming I was turned on in the first place. I am a pretty easy going guy, not much bothers me.
hedden93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 hedden93
Member since 2009 • 5496 Posts

Girls that won't SHUT UP!

ethanpaige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 ethanpaige
Member since 2005 • 13100 Posts

Whenever a girl talks about the things she'd done with previous guys, I just don't want to look at her anymore for the time being. It annoys me to no end.

ufcfan17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ufcfan17
Member since 2009 • 1641 Posts

LeGoofyGoober

yea I hate sluts too

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MgamerBD
I honestly can not think of something a woman has done to turn me off, assuming I was turned on in the first place. I am a pretty easy going guy, not much bothers me.clayron
Then what does im interested...
muller39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 muller39
Member since 2008 • 14953 Posts

When they try to act like somebody they arent.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
The biggest crush I've ever had on someone who I did not end up dating was this one girl in high school. There were many things about her I absolutely loved but her sleeping around with other guys greatly turned me off. She has since started to live a Christian life and has been turning around drastically. I've actually been talking to her a lot lately trying to help her out emotionally and spiritually. Because the way she once lived is no longer an issue, I might seek something greater than a friendship. Today is not that day however.
Avatar image for Dark_Overlord_7
Dark_Overlord_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Dark_Overlord_7
Member since 2009 • 58 Posts
A year ago I liked this girl she got a wasted and when we were driving home she barfed all over my car, hot right?........No it was not hot.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 clayron
[QUOTE="clayron"]I honestly can not think of something a woman has done to turn me off, assuming I was turned on in the first place. I am a pretty easy going guy, not much bothers me.MgamerBD

The only thing I care about is whether or not she has an std. If not, I am pretty much okay. Her past sexual endeavors are her business, not mine. Burping/Peeing/Farting are all natural. As long as its not done on me, but, then again, I have never had it happen. While I am not a heavy social drinker, I do not care if a woman I am talking to is.
MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#21 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts

When they talk for hours, and then they finally let you talk, and then when you don't respond for two seconds, shes all over your ass.

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

Annoying laugh can be a killer

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="clayron"]I honestly can not think of something a woman has done to turn me off, assuming I was turned on in the first place. I am a pretty easy going guy, not much bothers me.clayron

The only thing I care about is whether or not she has an std. If not, I am pretty much okay. Her past sexual endeavors are her business, not mine. Burping/Peeing/Farting are all natural. As long as its not done on me, but, then again, I have never had it happen. While I am not a heavy social drinker, I do not care if a woman I am talking to is.

Sounds like the normal. So your pretty much open. I'm like that except there are also the girls that are loud mouthed and act tough. Gangs and all that stuff. Known as hoodrats can't date them at all or at least some. This coming from a guy that lives in Brooklyn.
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#24 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

LeGoofyGoober

This.

Same thing happened to me when I found out she was a lying deceiving *****. Couldn't help it but scream that in her face in front of the whole school once.

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clayron
[QUOTE="clayron"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Then what does im interested...MgamerBD

Sounds like the normal. So your pretty much open. I'm like that except there are also the girls that are loud mouthed and act tough. Gangs and all that stuff. Known as hoodrats can't date them at all or at least some. This coming from a guy that lives in Brooklyn.

Ok, that is a turn off for me. A MAJOR turn off.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#26 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

Man so many things....theres this one girl in school who would pick her nose in school...disgusting....not only that, then she ATE the crap....jesus, woman...

My ex girlfriend did many disgusting things, like TC said she got drunk all the time, she always did this thing where she would do something completely stupid to try to look cute (I HATE THAT WHY CANT PRETTY GIRLS BE GENIUSES), and she hit on my friend all the time. I had to tell him to back off! And he's my closest friend!

And then, SHE DUMPS ME. Her reason? She texted me when she dumped me....yeah, very classy...it said "Uh austin I dont think we can do this" I was like "What?" shes like "This thing with you and me IDK youve really changed so lets please stop"

I didnt really care at that point hahaha......

binpink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 binpink
Member since 2009 • 9163 Posts

Even though I'm not a guy I'd like to share that it turns me off... or at least grosses me out some... when a girl doesn't shave her legs and insists upon wearing shorts. Saw this recently and didn't much care for it. And I'm talking not shaving for a week or more, not just a day or two. So if I was a dude that'd gross me out even more I bet.

socked_feet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 socked_feet
Member since 2008 • 2290 Posts

Well, I'm a girl who is straight so I can't truly answer your question. :P But I can share a story about a guy who REALLY turned me off from dating him. We talked occasionally and he was very cute and nice, but once we started to get to know each other a little better and started to develop feelings, he turned insane. He constantly texted me, called me, and would just never leave me alone. Whenever I went out or to the gym and checked my phone a few hours later, I would have like a million text messages and voice mails from him. He always tried to make out with me or feel me up in front of my friends and when I gently pushed him away he acted all insulted and got really mad. Clingy guys are horrible.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="clayron"] The only thing I care about is whether or not she has an std. If not, I am pretty much okay. Her past sexual endeavors are her business, not mine. Burping/Peeing/Farting are all natural. As long as its not done on me, but, then again, I have never had it happen. While I am not a heavy social drinker, I do not care if a woman I am talking to is.clayron

Ok, that is a turn off for me. A MAJOR turn off.

Yep you run into them. Love it or hate it their horrible.
WiiMan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#30 WiiMan21
Member since 2007 • 8191 Posts

One time I saw my girlfriend spit her gum out into a garbage can...from across the room, and she has burped once or twice, but hell shes 15, what can you do?

wrlyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wrlyy
Member since 2006 • 7632 Posts
Lying is certainly up there.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Yeah. That totally kills above all else. :(

On another note: Other things that turn me off is when I find out that the girl drinks*, smokes, does illegal drugs, or "sleeps around".

*- By "drink" I mean getting drunk all the time.

Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

You mean aside from being born female? :P Just kidding.

But really, bad breath is a massive turn off. There was this one girl who sat next to me in a class of mine. Most guys would say she's pretty. But when she opened her mouth, she wasn't so pretty anymore. :(

cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Go out with other guys, get high, act fake. By the way I'm talking about multiple girls here
S3XYT1M3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 S3XYT1M3
Member since 2009 • 834 Posts

Smoking and when their they are sexy but they always hook up with d-bags.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#36 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
Seeing this girl dancing. I just realised I wasn't attracted to her - that and the fact that we never had a deep conversation at all. A real turn off.
CZ_Shadow_X58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 CZ_Shadow_X58
Member since 2009 • 96 Posts

Even though I'm not a guy I'd like to share that it turns me off... or at least grosses me out some... when a girl doesn't shave her legs and insists upon wearing shorts. Saw this recently and didn't much care for it. And I'm talking not shaving for a week or more, not just a day or two. So if I was a dude that'd gross me out even more I bet.

binpink
Ewwww.....
Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts

went down and had a poor gag reflex :evil:

awesomeface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 awesomeface
Member since 2007 • 3661 Posts
This girl I still kinda like likes to get drunk, high, and smoke. She's also dating this complete douche.
ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
When they say stupid things, try to act like a guy. I also hate it when they start touching my face or when they move so that my hand "accidentally" touches their boobs (only when it is a girl I'm not interested in).
WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

A girl that smokesMgamerBD

Girls that won't SHUT UP!hedden93

Those two and when a girl you don't like (and she already knows) keeps bugging you.

bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
Take her shoes off, and walk barefoot because she doesnt want her shoes to get to sweaty and stinky from her feet.
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
nothing really im hard to turn off
bird-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 bird-man
Member since 2005 • 575 Posts
Any girl that wears boots, any kind of boots makes me angry for some reason. Especially Ugg Boots. Oh and corn rows they make me just as mad.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

Lets just be friends

Fandangle

Best response ever!!!!!

NatoKenichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 NatoKenichi
Member since 2005 • 1215 Posts

She said one thing...."I'm going to give you the best BLOW J EVER !". :/

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Mention the words "Facebook" and "Ex-BF" so many times in a date, I actually keep score just to stay awake.
WeaponXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 WeaponXY
Member since 2009 • 1280 Posts
Once upon a time I liked this girl. Then I added her on Myspace and things went to hell. See, she'd fill out these 'surveys' in bulletins and I found out: - She gets drunk a lot. I'm talking completely wasted. - She's kind of a slut. First had sex at 14, hooks up with guys wasted. - Survey question: "Have you ever peed in the presence of others? " Her answer: "Melissa has seen me pee standing up." (WTF?!) - She says she burps a lot. And likes it. Attractive, right? Jeez. - She turned out to be a *****. Just...ugh. I wasted my time on her. So OT, what things a girl has done to turn you off/make you not like her anymore?Cartman_10
Wow sounds a lot like what happened with me and the girl I liked...